PUAs gotta push those numbers up

Single sex schools used to be much more common in the golden 80's, I believe the number was over 20% of all schools. I think I heard some years ago when that dropped to less than 10%. But there still are around 3 times more girl's schools than boy's schools. Still even with that the schools with most people getting to the Tokyo University are all boy's schools.
I don't know what it does it building relationships with the other sex but i have always thought that single sex schools help kids to concentrate more. I get sad if i imagine how much more i could have studied in school without the boys in the row behind me pulling my hair. :(

The p4p scene isn't a cure for the disease, it's just a logical consequence, a symptom even. That is the implication of the poster. (Not mine, and I think not that of most others here.)

You don't keep taking penicillin after the syphillis is gone and you don't take it if you don't have the disease, just for fun. In fact, if the disease doesn't exist there is no need for penicillin at all, in fact. The whole situation is fucked up.

I don't know anything about the poster's inner thoughts on this industry and the people involved. Either he has a fucked up view of all of us, his logic is faulty, or his communication skills failed him here. That's all I know or need to know.
That's an interesting point of view.

Reactions: akasam
I don't know what it does it building relationships with the other sex but i have always thought that single sex schools help kids to concentrate more. I get sad if i imagine how much more i could have studied in school without the boys in the row behind me pulling my hair. :(

I'm not sure that's an argument for gender segregation so much as it is for making sure teachers have effective classroom management skills and small enough class size that they can apply them. Also for corporal punishment. ;)

(I know, I know, controversial topic. Let's not start a huge off topic discussion on it. It's just a joke people.)