Query about casual hook ups?

CA33

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I dont know who to ask but I hope anyone might pick this up.
So i hook up with a handsome German guy, i like his young face and hot body. I am a mature woman, 33. I offered to split the hotel fee for our meeting but he declined in our first meeting, so i said i will pay the next. However, i was not familiar to the next place we went so he paid again. Then after our session, I ask if I could pay for the hotel fee, but he said no. So if a guy said no? i should take it as NO? I dont want to be pushy so I let it go~ though i kept thinking about it and i am not sure if I should ask him for a third meeting coz I am still getting wet from my experience with him:)

I don't think 33 is mature, but that's a different matter.

TBH, some guys will disagree with me... but each couple will be different.
I prefer to pay the hotel on my own, but that's just because I like specific hotels and specific rooms, so I'll layout the cash to get what I'd like. (girls don't complain about the quality, lol)
It's kind that you offer to pay, and you can keep doing so, but if he's insistent on paying.. then fine.

How much on average is he paying? And, are they good rooms usually?

i kept thinking about it and i am not sure if I should ask him for a third meeting coz I am still getting wet from my experience with him
Umm. Isn't that the point? If you have a good partner... why not go?

Hi there! I dont know who to ask but I hope anyone might pick this up.
So i hook up with a handsome German guy, i like his young face and hot body. I am a mature woman, 33. I offered to split the hotel fee for our meeting but he declined in our first meeting, so i said i will pay the next. However, i was not familiar to the next place we went so he paid again. Then after our session, I ask if I could pay for the hotel fee, but he said no. So if a guy said no? i should take it as NO? I dont want to be pushy so I let it go~ though i kept thinking about it and i am not sure if I should ask him for a third meeting coz I am still getting wet from my experience with him:)
I think that’s unbearable male toxicity and you should hook up with me instead. I would totally let you pay the room. Even if you want to pay for my [twice-nominated] erotic massage skills I would let you do it . I’m awesome like that

I don't think 33 is mature, but that's a different matter.

TBH, some guys will disagree with me... but each couple will be different.
I prefer to pay the hotel on my own, but that's just because I like specific hotels and specific rooms, so I'll layout the cash to get what I'd like. (girls don't complain about the quality, lol)
It's kind that you offer to pay, and you can keep doing so, but if he's insistent on paying.. then fine.

How much on average is he paying? And, are they good rooms usually?

Umm. Isn't that the point? If you have a good partner... why not go?
nice! the love hotel is nice. i am not particular about it as long as its clean, nice, discreet, and we'll have a great time ;)
thank u 4 replying.
on the scale of 1-10 how much men love it if their partner swallow their cum? TYIA

If he wants to pay, let him pay. When it comes to dating I usually also pick up all the bills. Just see at as a nice gesture.

Reactions: CA33
I think that’s unbearable male toxicity and you should hook up with me instead. I would totally let you pay the room. Even if you want to pay for my [twice-nominated] erotic massage skills I would let you do it . I’m awesome like that
wow! it's nice of you. I will think about it. I would love to get a free massage.

This brought me to tears!!! Lol Thanks for the insight. I love this site because of these comments!

This brought me to tears!!! Lol Thanks for the insight. I love this site because of these comments!
Everyone needs to laugh......I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the board.

Funny you mention this, I'm friends with another woman that reads this site and it's purely for the comments/laugh.
Thank for reading and enjoying, lol.

Good.
i don't know if there are women here or gay, so they could answer me if "there are differences between the taste of cums?"
I know it's been talked about but I honestly don't remember where (thread). Yes, there are differences for sure.

Good.
i don't know if there are women here or gay, so they could answer me if "there are differences between the taste of cums?"
Umm, I can tell you for sure that cum taste will vary based on the diet of the person who's shooting it out.
I think there are quite a few people out there that eat certain foods for certain reactions to either make the cum more palatable or just simply change the bitterness to something softer.
There are quite a number of women here reading, but I'm not sure if they will be brave enough to respond.

yeah! i enjoyed reading the comments! also i have questions about sex, but afraid to be bullied on online forum ;)
Don't be worried about that here, but do search for something first and if you cannot find a suitable answer, please ask whatever you'd like.

yeah! i enjoyed reading the comments! also i have questions about sex, but afraid to be bullied on online forum ;)
I understand. There's very little of that here in a mean sense. If you don't like someones comments, just block them.
This is an adult board and any topic is fair game.......I think :)

Reactions: Frenchy and CA33
Naaah I’m done doing these for free now, those skills are in high demand , lady. But lets say you could pay me 10,000 yens for the massage and I immediately pay you 10,000 yens for swallowing my cum. Win Win.
oh! is it 10,000 per cum? what if u cum for say 4 times? i am just asking;)
Thanks! so healthy men will taste a lil bit bitter?

Good.
I tasted mine once, sadly I cannot compare with other guys’
Unrelated but my lady said recently It tastes better since I stopped smoking

oh! is it 10,000 per cum? what if u cum for say 4 times? i am just asking;)
If you can make me cum 4 times then massage is on me . Heck I will even do the cunni as a freebee (freebie? Freeby? Forgot, sorry. Not a native, gimme a break you all anglo-saxon barbarians)

Thanks! so healthy men will taste a lil bit bitter?

Lots of coffee makes it bitter, pineapple is the only thing you can consume to make it sweet.

But the amount of pineapple juice you need to consume is enormous, several days of litre or more per day before the event.

on the scale of 1-10 how much men love it if their partner swallow their cum? TYIA

Don't be greedy, pass it to the other girl and let her swallow. Sharing is caring.