Question About A Girl's Period

Tom Clumsy

TAG Member
Reaction score
There's this PS girl I want to see regularly for the next ten months or so. I've seen her thrice since April of this year. The problem is, two of those meetings she had her period.

The dates were April 26, and today, June 23

Is there any way I could predict a trend so as to avoid seeing her during her period?

appreciate some answers

Use a period calculator online, to be accurate you would need to know the first day of her period and cycle length but with your dates you should be able to get a rough idea.
Maybe one of the girls on the forum could answer you better though...

Reactions: Tom Clumsy
Ask her?

Tactfully of course, but if the issue has already come up it shouldn't be too problematic to say, "hey, the last two times I saw you you were on your period, can we schedule the next meeting to avoid it?"

Or, since it's roughly a monthly cycle, offsetting your meetings by about two weeks should do the trick. So meet her about the first week of July (or the first week of August). That should keep you in the safe part of her cycle for at least a few months depending on how regular it is.

Reactions: Tom Clumsy
She could be PRETENDING it's her period cause she doesn't want to be touched down there. If the customer isn't told beforehand it's win win for her.

I believe she's telling the truth. She has some sort of cloth inside with a big looking thread dangling from her pussy.

Yeah, but with a bit more 'couth' than some. I feel a block button coming on....

Reactions: John Chavers