Question regarding Japanese women

hawaiianhawk

TAG Member
Reaction score
Here's the background. Second trip to Japan and I became good friends with hotel staff women so much so that I've kind of adopted them and told them they are now family and treat them as such. One of them in particular I'd treat like my daughter if I had one.

Third trip to Japan and she begins introducing me to her friends (all gorgeous by my standards) and I even stayed for 2 days with both of them at her best friends apartment. At that time, her best friend had a boyfriend (nice guy) whom I met. I slept in living room and 3 of them slept on bedroom floor.

Both of them took me sightseeing, shopping etc. At one bakery, her friend selects an apple fritter like pastry. She takes a bite and offers a taste to my "daughter" who takes a bite, but then she offers me a bite as well. I found that kind of strange, so first question is this normal for a Japanese woman to offer and allow someone she just met a bite of her food? While walking around now and then her best friend would grab my hand/arm and pull me with her to cause she had something exciting to show me. Again is this normal for Japanese women? At that time, I thought best friend was simply being friendly great host.

Fourth trip (I'm here right now). Again staying with both of them at friends apartment. Have 2 more nights there. Friend no longer has boyfriend. First night, I'm tired and go to living room to prepare to sleep, but best friend and daughter tell me to go to bedroom. I protest thinking they will give me bedroom and they sleep in living room, but no, we all end up sleeping in bedroom on floor, me sandwiched between them (no hanky panky) but hey I'm a guy so you know. There is contact with best friend on her part. At one point I slowly got up cause felt like someone was staring at me and see her best friend looking at me and smiling. Hey, I'm not complaining, but is this normal? I wouldn't do anything with my "daughter" but her best friend WOWWIE!!!!

So final questions. Does her best friend want to fool around with me? If yes, they've known each other for the past 30 years, would she talk/squeal about it to my daughter? By the way, their in their 30's and I'm in my 50's. Anybody can get sex anywhere, but no one can replace a special bond between my adopted daughter and me, so not worth the risk; however, her best friend is soooooo hot I wouldn't mind doing the nasty if she's game.

Asking these questions because I know that Japanese culture is quite essentric/different so don't know if it's my biased imagination or if she's really interested. So chime in TAG brothers and let me know what you think. I have 2 more nights to do or not do something about it. Same time, no rush cause I will be back in Japan on other trips.

Don't know about the rest of the questions but whatever you do with the friend, yeah, she will talk with your "daughter" about it.

I'd simply ask her friend if she is into me. If you express that you like her, I'm sure she would have some response. She will of course tell her friend, your "daughter", so be prepared for anything at that point. If you're having a good time and everything is ok so far, just go with the flow and don't mess up what is currently good.

One of them in particular I'd treat like my daughter if I had one...

I wouldn't do anything with my “daughter”...

Anybody can get sex anywhere, but no one can replace a special bond between my adopted daughter and me, so not worth the risk; however, her best friend is soooooo hot I wouldn't mind doing the nasty if she's game.
They’re best friends, so yeah, they’re going to talk.

I’m a bit confused. This “daughter” is just some younger girl that you’re fond of right? Not some actual adopted daughter right? So nothing actually prevents you from having relations with “daughter.” If you do her best friend, what if “daughter” was actually interested in you? You wouldn’t do anything with “daughter” but has it actually been established that you are officially friend zoned by daughter or not?

The ages for you and “daughter” are acceptable for dating for some so I would want to ensure your relation is truly friends only before doing her best friend. To put it simply, I read your post as “I want to do my close female friend’s best friend, is that ok?” Tread carefully is all I’m thinking. But hey, maybe you end up in a treesome. So I’m rooting for that. ;);)

Thanks for the feedback guys. Seems like the consensus is she will talk with my "daughter" about anything that happens. Just thought maybe Japanese women would be different from American, European women and had the ability to be very discrete because of a cultural aspect. So I guess it will remain a fantasy, lol. as things are great and don't want the dynamics to change. Yes, I'm always horny, but I always think with the head on my shoulders and not the one between my legs.

Just to clarify a few things posted. No not legally adopted and never officially discussed whether friend zone or not, but actions appear to me to be only friends. Her friend is openly sharing food, holding arm/hand, etc. with me in front of daughter and I see no signs of daughter getting upset, etc. so that's why I see friend zone only.
Daughter is attractive as well, but I've only seen her from the perspective of a father/daughter relationship. Dating is out because I'm only visiting and not living in Japan.

Guess just got to stick with P4P action while in Japan.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Seems like the consensus is she will talk with my "daughter" about anything that happens. Just thought maybe Japanese women would be different from American, European women and had the ability to be very discrete because of a cultural aspect. So I guess it will remain a fantasy, lol. as things are great and don't want the dynamics to change. Yes, I'm always horny, but I always think with the head on my shoulders and not the one between my legs.

Just to clarify a few things posted. No not legally adopted and never officially discussed whether friend zone or not, but actions appear to me to be only friends. Her friend is openly sharing food, holding arm/hand, etc. with me in front of daughter and I see no signs of daughter getting upset, etc. so that's why I see friend zone only.
Daughter is attractive as well, but I've only seen her from the perspective of a father/daughter relationship. Dating is out because I'm only visiting and not living in Japan.

Guess just got to stick with P4P action while in Japan.

While sleeping, you could turn on one side and cuddle with one. This is a bit painful if you're sleeping on the floor though...

Reactions: BB0523
To answer some of ur questions 1. Yes normal to share food among friends. 2. Yes normal to squeal in delight and grab u and drag u to see.

As others have stated , if u fool around with the friend then high chance that friend tells "daughter "...unless u can get friend alone .. I like what oLUXo advises.. . You could always say u having a dream and it was in ur sleep :D

Good luck and let us know what happens ..

Update: So back in Hawaii and finally have time to post update. Well, last comment I made was I guess I wouldn't be doing anything as I didn't want to jeopardize good times and good friendships. Well, I can throw that thought out the door! Last night at apartment and it's again time to go to sleep. This time its me on the left, friend in the middle and daughter on the right. I chose to not do anything and stick with P4P, but apparently it's not what her friend had in mind.

I'm a light sleeper and in the middle of the night Shiori (friend) gets up and walks out. Few minutes later she returns, I assume she went to the restroom. I act as if I'm still asleep. She lays back down between me and Miho (daughter). A few minutes later, I can feel her spooning me, but think ok as she is not moving but just got into that position. Wow, her ass and legs feel great. So I pretend to be asleep and just rest my arm on her legs and she doesn't move or flinch. Well, I guess I'm just out of luck, but a few minutes later she grabs my arm and places it around her waist. I can feel Jr. beginning to stir. Next thing I know, she reaches back and begins stroking me, lightly running her hands softly on the outside of my pajamas. I feign to stir and she stops. She then turns around to face me and I'm still pretending like I'm asleep, but I sense she is again staring at me like she did the night before. Slowly I act like I'm waking up and open my eyes. Indeed she is staring at me and smiling that beautiful innocent smile.

She nods acknowledging I'm awake and then surprisingly just reaches out, puts her hands inside my pajamas and grabs my cock all the while looking at me for reassurance. I put up my hands to make her stop. I whisper to her and find out after short conversation that basically she has spoken with Miho that she is attracted to me. Miho is ok with it and tells Shiori was are just good friends and have a father/daughter relationship. Having cleared that, it's game on.

We both discreetly begin kissing and fondling each other so as not to wake Miho. Shiori is french kissing me, has my pajamas half way down my legs and is stroking me. I'm kissing her back, fondling her breasts and later rubbing her pussy. She smiles and disappears beneath the sheets and I'm now fully erect and know what's coming. Damn, can Shiori give a bj, best I've ever had. Stroking me fast at times and slowing down at others, mouth firmly wrapped around me, but no teeth and very wet and sloppy. She has soft velvety like lips deep throating me. I'm trying to hold back and not blow my load.

Sorry, gotta go to work now. Will continue rest later

Well, don't have any clue who this author Bukowski is, but I can assure you this is reality, not a fantasy. So continuing on. I tap Shiori on her shoulder and she surfaces from beneath the sheets. Mind you, we are trying to be very discreet as Miho is still there in the room. Shiori then assumes her spoon position, grabs Jr. and sticks her ass outwards and guides me into her, but I freeze up. I whisper we can't go this far cause I don't have a condom and she giggles. Little known to me, while she was blowing me sloppily, she had done a Manami and I had no idea. Well, with that problem solved I spoon her and penetrate her with slow movements so we don't wake up Miho. At the same time, I'm caressing her firm breasts. She pushes back against me and we develop a rhythm. I see her hands covering her mouth as I feel her getting wetter. Then suddenly I hear "Gomenasai." I'm thinking sorry, for what? I glance over her shoulder and see that Miho has awaken. BUSTED!!! Miho says "ie, ie" gets up and walks out of the bedroom. I start to get up, but Shiori tells me its ok, not to worry. I lay back down and now Shiori is on me instantly in CG riding me like a cowgirl rides a bucking horse. Within minutes we have simultaneous orgasms. I feel totally drained. Shiori gets up to check on Miho and tells me to go take a shower. I fall asleep thereafter.

Next morning, I apologize to Miho. She tells me she has no problem about what happened night before as she knows men & women have needs. She and Shiori prepare breakfast as if nothing unusual happened. No one including myself appear to be uncomfortable as we enjoy breakfast and spend time together before I had to say goodbye to leave and catch my train to the airport. I got a hug and kiss on the cheek from Miho and a hug and French kiss from Shiori at the station. Don't know if this is a one time thing or not with Shiori as she is currently single and things may change if she has a boyfriend again by the time I return to Japan, but things seemed to work out so we'll see when the time comes.

So last question. Is this normal in Japanese culture for best friends to be so close that something like this is acceptable?

So last question. Is this normal in Japanese culture for best friends to be so close that something like this is acceptable?
I think its not uncommon between young people in general depending on how open minded they are.
You were wise not to try this before she told you they had agreed it was ok though.

I’m going to state a stereotype here but yes “some” Japanese ladies will give it up based on where you live. Hawaii is one of those places. Being a good guy etc makes it more likely.

Then suddenly I hear "Gomenasai." I'm thinking sorry, for what? I glance over her shoulder and see that Miho has awaken. BUSTED!
When you said the other girl woke up, I was rooting for a threesome to begin. Haha.

Great story bro. I’m glad everything worked out for you! (y)

Yes, I do notice that Japanese people in general are very kind and helpful when they know you're from Hawaii. And with Miho speaking with Shiori all the time about me and how nice I treat my daughter, I guess Shiori felt very safe and comfortable with me. Maybe if I wasn't so excited to be banging Shiori I would of felt or known she had done a Manami as she hasn't had many sexual escapades. I think I'm only the fourth guy she every had sex with. And sorry Acid Burn, but threesome won't happen, lol. I'm just hoping when I get back to Japan she is still single and I get to bang her every day I'm there. Only regret this time upon leaving Japan is that I didn't get to taste that sweetness between her legs, soooo looking forward to that moment as I love daty especially if its really sweet and tasty.

Reactions: Acid Burn
Yes, I do notice that Japanese people in general are very kind and helpful when they know you're from Hawaii. And with Miho speaking with Shiori all the time about me and how nice I treat my daughter, I guess Shiori felt very safe and comfortable with me. Maybe if I wasn't so excited to be banging Shiori I would of felt or known she had done a Manami as she hasn't had many sexual escapades. I think I'm only the fourth guy she every had sex with. And sorry Acid Burn, but threesome won't happen, lol. I'm just hoping when I get back to Japan she is still single and I get to bang her every day I'm there. Only regret this time upon leaving Japan is that I didn't get to taste that sweetness between her legs, soooo looking forward to that moment as I love daty especially if its really sweet and tasty.

How often do you visit Japan?

I try to visit 2 - 3 times per year. Now if I have a playmate, I can save some money by not P4P.

Wow, that is definitely at penthouse letter quality storytelling.

I have never become that friendly with my hotel staff!

Good going and nice to see someone that seems like a genuinely nice person “win” !

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Back in Japan again. Stayed in Nagoya with Shiori and Miho, but only for the night as sightseeing around Japan is my main agenda. Was warmly greeted by Shiori once again (she placed her hands around my face, we touched nose to nose and she gave me a nice pleasant kiss) and well taken care of by providing dinner and breakfast. Nope, no play this time as she now has a new boyfriend for about 3 months, but it's all good. I respect her decision, but really wanted to bang her again, LOL. But anyways, sometimes better to have a great friendship and platonic relationship rather than something happening and it all goes bad. And if history repeats itself, I may have to wait a year or two before she's single again, but she's worth waiting for!!

In Part Two I am sure you will be banging Miho. She is your make-believe adopted daughter! It’s not incest, but for the degenerate TAG crowd, well it’s close enough! And then Shioiri can come back into the picture with her boyfriend and you can tell us about a grand finale four way. With all kinds of sucking and fucking and whatnot. Mahalo.