Random pictures in japan you took!

Oh well, you know how things work with us millennials.. :p at least I asked if it’s okay to take photos :D
You know I was just joshing. These days that rule only applies to flash photography. :D

These days that rule only applies to flash photography. :D

Yeah, it's not good manners to take pictures then.

depositphotos_36185479-stock-photo-woman-pointing-at-man-in.jpg

Reactions: BB0523 and Frenchy
You know I was just joshing. These days that rule only applies to flash photography. :D

Also the proper etiquette is to actually eat the food, not just taking a pic of it. :)

You drive a hard bargain!
Yeah well now I know where Simonka had dinner... imagine what I could do with this most damaging information, bwaaaah ah ah (Evil laugh with a French accent , hard to type this)

Reactions: BB0523
Yeah , not that good, but fun place

Im so happy you said that. Seems to be an expat rule that you have to claim that this place is the greatest place in Tokyo to eat and drink.

Its not gonpachi level overrated but I dont get the excitement at all. There are probably 5 better izakayas within 200 metres.

Reactions: Frenchy
Im so happy you said that. Seems to be an expat rule that you have to claim that this place is the greatest place in Tokyo to eat and drink.

Its not gonpachi level overrated but I dont get the excitement at all. There are probably 5 better izakayas within 200 metres.

Well I don’t qualify as « expat » then. And that makes me happy too :)

Reactions: Taylorjp
He is. For a beagle he is pretty quiet, and more importantly he gets along with his little sister.

For s beagle the only thing that determines if he is a good boy is does he chase them rabbits? :D

Reactions: BB0523
DSC_0019.JPG

was walking around Chinatown (Yokohama) and realized there's a block consisting of 3 shops selling coqs (i'm just copying them). side by side by side. come get your coqs!

Reactions: TAG Manager