Random pictures in japan you took!

Sure hope this health crisis will ease up in the next few weeks. I’ve been looking forward to visiting Tokyo again.

DEF50484-4B6A-41A4-81CC-AAFB09B137DE.jpeg

81BA139F-B198-4AFD-A6F3-6E8CB991B613.jpeg
At my usual Shinjuku dive after a long drive...
Exile on Main Street playing, French Connection served which I didn’t even need to order , they even have great odens. Life’s good!

A girl said to me about these hosts (and Asian boy groups like BTS) “probably know more about sucking cock than I do”.
Maybe I should try one of them someday. The guy called Tenga seems like he would be ok to please men, given his name :D

Reactions: IchigoDave
A girl said to me about these hosts (and Asian boy groups like BTS) “probably know more about sucking cock than I do”.
*unsurprised Pikachu face*

So I wanted to take a photo of my beautiful designer faucet and some random lady’s ass suddenly appeared and spoiled the pic. Really sorry guys, not my intention at all...

View attachment 14430

By golly she matches those shoes you posted awhile back

Reactions: Frenchy
So I wanted to take a photo of my beautiful designer faucet and some random lady’s ass suddenly appeared and spoiled the pic. Really sorry guys, not my intention at all...

View attachment 14430
I still genuinely want to see your Kohler faucet, show us some pictures

Reactions: Frenchy
I still genuinely want to see your Kohler faucet, show us some pictures
Ah, too bad, I moved. but I have a Grohe now :)

btw do you know why there is a small one next to the main one? I don’t see the point

(and guys, please, avoid the obvious jokes...)

B1FC1B5E-BFD1-46D4-8484-514174017449.jpeg

Reactions: Simonka