Random pictures in japan you took!

Reactions: MikeH
B7FC6FB7-4620-4EE5-AFD1-25997685CB0D.jpeg

When your lady opens her bday gift in the taxi and... its a strap-on ! :)

“A Fruit” — A public art sculpture by Shoji Yotsuda on Dogenzaka Street. Right across the road is one of my favourite cake-and-coffee shops in Shibuya.

Yeah, I miss Tokyo.

Have an excellent weekend, TAG comrades!

2DFC393B-C633-4627-BD0F-188B564FF0DD.jpeg

Reactions: Lukes and Frenchy
When your lady opens her bday gift in the taxi and... its a strap-on ! :)

I am confused; I didn't realise it was your birthday. :D

Or is this one of those win-win situations we often read but never experience? :eek::p

Reactions: Frenchy
Last edited:
Reactions: Majestyk
Cheers! Used an iPhone for that shot. Hope to visit that area again later this year.

A snapshot from a hike in Kyoto around this time in 2017.
Need to get back.

806BA940-B821-4B4F-8581-8B13232ADE51.jpeg

8F22A9A0-CACB-4544-845B-98F7C76A31A7.jpeg
20924209-DA9E-46DC-9909-2EA2A598DD8D.jpeg
66F49183-9CBB-430F-8F11-6F16136E7FED.jpeg

Practicing fine dining etiquette with someone I click with on so many levels at a Michelin approved French restaurant. Life is good!

And I know you’re a gentleman who can keep a lady’s secrets ;)

Of course! Unless you start to take me for a fool then it’s game on (but I know you’re not this kind of gal)
Say hi to the Chef from... well , a French guy :D

Reactions: Simonka
Practicing fine dining etiquette

Not to offend, but you do realise that means not taking pictures of your meal.... right? ;)

Not to offend, but you do realise that means not taking pictures of your meal.... right? ;)
Lol! This is 2019 my friend.... they even create new recipes with Instagramability in mind... personally I’m fine with the lady taking pics as long as she doesn’t forget to talk about other topics (like the theory of relativity or Bardon vs Steiner esoterica for instance... or sex)

Reactions: Sudsy
Oh well, you know how things work with us millennials.. :p at least I asked if it’s okay to take photos :D