Guest viewing is limited

Review Independent Bianca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, i can tell you easily: the first picture link is Bianca. The pictures are so dark (i think intentionally).
By the way, this girl (?) doesn't reply here to try to give her opinion, but i received one private communication from her: basically she claim that she doesn't know me, that we never being together and she sent bad wishes for me and my family. Ok, i should confess that i am a little tired about this topic. I feel not bad, i have strong personality, i am not going to suicide juts because i suspect i had sex with a men... It's ok, i can accept it, shit happens, you know. BUT, what i am not going to accept ANYMORE is that anyone could say that i am telling a lie: I never tell lies. It's as simple as i told you what it happened. It's funny that a pure lier tell me that i am lying. As i told you, i am strong mentally, but it could happen that other guy hire this provider and he felt down in depression. I think people should be responsible of their acts. If you tell the truth nothing bad could happened to you. Just to end with this topic definitely: if someone of the administrators want my collaboration, i have saved the several emails that Bianca and me changed to prepared our date last december. I could pass even pencil lie detector if you want, but of course, she also should pass it. I never tell lies.

Off topic:
i would recommend you guys, in case of doubt, never hire anyone provider who shows no clear pictures; i mean, its normal not showing eyes, but pics should show perfectly and with light enough, the whole body. Every time i "jumped to the pool" in the past just following not clear pictures" i got bad experiences, so i learned the lection and i do not do that anymore.

Last edited:
Man there's something wrong with you. If you are tired of this topic then leave her alone quit posting inappropriate thread about Bianca. That's not true. You sound more disgusting than her. You were unhappy because she did not allow you to approach your face to her P**** well I met Bianca a couple of times last year and she allowed me to let her P**** lick and play with it and she like doing 69 too.
Her body is excellent the service is phenomenal. I had a great time with her and I will hire her again when I get back to Japan.

@Texasboy72 - Hello Bianca, I had hoped you would have handled this more professionally, however I am very disappointed in this action.

For everyone else - please note that texasboy72 is actually Bianca as confirmed through email records and web server records.

Images Below:

Source Information from Personal Email Exchange:
bianca1.jpg

Source Address from "Texasboy72":
bianca2.jpg

Same ISP in the same general area. (Texasboy72 claims he's not in Japan by his last statement. Additionally, the writing style is the same as Bianca's email.)

We are truly disappointed.

These Users are also now banned: (aside from Bianca's account)
bianca3.jpg

This thread is closed. Anyone posting a continued review of Bianca, please start a new thread.

Thread Update:

I have elected to restore the edited post to their original state. We deeply apologize for anyone offended by the edits. We are now aware of the false information being supplied. (or misleading, whichever the case)

It appears that Bianca is a dishonest provider that should not be trusted. This evident by her attempts to post false information about herself via puppet accounts.

To those of you who sent in comments about this, thank you. All that we ask in return is to share with us more of your experiences.

Thank You!
-Eliah

Status
Not open for further replies.