Guest viewing is limited

Review: Studio First Akihabara photo shoot

That was about 6man I think. Recently I saw a 10man date of 12 hours, I asked about it and you can take them to Osaka or other cities on a day trip.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It's about half a day if I'm not mistaken, so Disney Land is one of the most obvious choices. I rarely ask where exactly they go, but I remember one guy bragging about going to musashi (634) with one of the girls.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hi everyone,
As a fan of photography I'm willing to give a try on a session with a model.
However I'm not sure about what to expect from the girl.
What kind of pictures are we talking about ? art, softcore or hardcore ones ?
I am shy and my Japanese is not too strong so if you can be more explicit about.

Thanks.

I'll make my review after the shoot.

You should check the first post, the review there is very detailed and you will most likely have the exact same experience. Since the girl is alone and you are not allowed to touch her at all, your only option is softcore.

I got the no touch and no onani but still I'm confused.
I quote more or less "took down her panties and was hairless"

Can we ask to open wide or more as long as we follow the rules and add onegai :)
I'm still fine with the only modeling but it's a waste if you could ask Free Pose

Thanks @Hofmeyer for your reply.

It depends on the individual model and what she is comfortable with as far as poses go. Usually the more experienced/JAV models are ok with spread shots if that is what you are looking to shoot. Always best to ask them at the beginning of the shoot and come to an understanding of what style of shots you want to do.

I’ve shot at studios like this multiple times and from what I’ve heard from speaking with the models is that most of the guys that show up just shoot closeups of their private parts. :rolleyes:

I'll try to brush my Japanese on these questions then.
I'll post a review once I'll have done it.

Thanks

Hi everyone,
As a fan of photography I'm willing to give a try on a session with a model.
However I'm not sure about what to expect from the girl.
What kind of pictures are we talking about ? art, softcore or hardcore ones ?
I am shy and my Japanese is not too strong so if you can be more explicit about.

Thanks.

I'll make my review after the shoot.
I think your best chances are bringing some sample photos for artistic nudity, soft core etc. These are simply words, artwork can sometimes help with clarification and with the language barrier on top, it can be hard to describe your personal impression of different sorts of aesthetic.

I think your best chances are bringing some sample photos for artistic nudity, soft core etc. These are simply words, artwork can sometimes help with clarification and with the language barrier on top, it can be hard to describe your personal impression of different sorts of aesthetic.

Excellent suggestion by @Simonka. If you have specific poses in mind that you want the model to do, having example photos handy of each particular pose that she can refer to during the photoshoot is a big help especially if you have difficulty explaining it in Japanese.

This is what I do when I hire models. I have my iPad with a bunch of pictures of the style I want to go for, and from there they usually work out well.