Rimming In Japan; Where?

Wowzerz

TAG Member
Reaction score
Since FS in Japan is illegal, most Japan sex establishments seemingly cater to specific sexual perversions... I mean there's services for BBJ's only, anal, pregnant ladies, lactation fetish, handjob/face sitting/domination fetish, pegging, toys, costumes, and a plethora of other shit I don't even know about because I'm a foreigner.

BUT WHERE IS THE RIMMING?!?

I'm particularly fond of having my ass rimmed for extended periods. This was NO problem in Hong Kong, at certain establishments it was mandatory for the girls. The girls would lick lick lick and tongue fuck you as long as you wanted. Very nice! Fucking amazing, actually.

Any rimming service offered here? And I'm not talking about a single perfunctory lick as part of a larger routine, but actual down and dirty rimming.

(If any service providers here offer this please PM).

How do you like your women?

I haven't posted any review yet, but following the *big* footsteps of @Babaram I've used http://www.maruhi-densetsu.com/s/system/ twice. I spoke some basic Japanese.

First time I got Hisoka (ひそか, "secret") she was the only one available when I walked in. 2nd time I used them I reserved Hiroko (ひろこ) via the website. They are both mature women so you might be turned off by their looks if you want your playmates young, fit, tight. The rim service they did though was very good! Hisoka propped my ass up on a pillow, then spent a good time there. Hiroko even asked if it is OK to put a finger in. I didn't ask for extras. Neither of them spoke conversational English.

I just got the normal course. I might try the anal course soon.

Learn some Japanese: アナル舐め

I've located it for you:
pacific rim.jpg

How do you like your women?

I haven't posted any review yet, but following the *big* footsteps of @Babaram I've used http://www.maruhi-densetsu.com/s/system/ twice. I spoke some basic Japanese.

First time I got Hisoka (ひそか, "secret") she was the only one available when I walked in. 2nd time I used them I reserved Hiroko (ひろこ) via the website. They are both mature women so you might be turned off by their looks if you want your playmates young, fit, tight. The rim service they did though was very good! Hisoka propped my ass up on a pillow, then spent a good time there. Hiroko even asked if it is OK to put a finger in. I didn't ask for extras. Neither of them spoke conversational English.

I just got the normal course. I might try the anal course soon.

This shop look good for me. Do you go the the shop first, or reserve first and go directly to the hotel?

This shop look good for me. Do you go the the shop first, or reserve first and go directly to the hotel?
Make sure you like mature women! You can go to hotel first, and call but if you have specific person in mind reserve first!

Person I talked to when I did walk-in spoke very little English!

First time, I went to their info center. Tencho showed me photo of only girl available. He told me go to hotel. He gave small piece of paper w/ map and phone number printed. He asked my name. I find the hotel and check-in. I call number printed on map, I tell them my room number. Wait for the her to arrive.

2nd time, I reserved using website several hours before playtime. They reply after sometime (in Japanese). I go to same hotel as last time. Check-in and call same number, and tell them my room number. Wait.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well, I'll never watch Pacific Rim the same way ever again.

But on topic: I got my salad tossed at soapland during mat play before, but only at Darling Harbor.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland