Role playing promise!!

Troilist

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am curious to know how many of you are into role playing? And if so, what kind of role playing have you done, want to try, or fantasize about?

I promised my husband that I may role play for him based on the best answer you all give. :rolleyes:

Are cuckolding and bondage considered role-playing? I tried them in the past and it was fun (I did it as cuckolder, not cuckoldee...).

Are cuckolding and bondage considered role-playing? I tried them in the past and it was fun (I did it as cuckolder, not cuckoldee...).
Might not want to try that one with your real wife. ;)

Reactions: Kaspar
How about role playing as dogs? He sits up and begs, you roll over and play dead.

Now guys, if this stays as the last answer then she needs to keep her promise and do it with her husband. Just saying... :p

Never tried, but you could have a look at room #204, #205, #404, #405 and #505 of Hotel Sara in Kinshicho (http://sara-kinshicyo.jp/) to get some idea. For example
  1. room #204: photo studio, model and photographer
  2. room #205: inside a train, OL and salaryman
  3. room #404: consultation room, female patient and physician; nurse and male patient
  4. room #405: company president room, boss and secretary
  5. room #505: classroom, schoolgirl and teacher; high school student lovers

Good question.
Personally i think its fun, but i find it sometimes hard to stay serious. The possibilities are endless.
Student - teacher is a classic, but if you want something more realistic with age gap, maybe try nurse an patient or secretary and boss.
Not very original but these situations do have a classic sexy atmosphere.

I think nurse may suit you.

Good question.
Personally i think its fun, but i find it sometimes hard to stay serious. The possibilities are endless.
Student - teacher is a classic, but if you want something more realistic with age gap, maybe try nurse an patient or secretary and boss.
Not very original but these situations do have a classic sexy atmosphere.

I think nurse may suit you.

Lol, you have to be more creative @User#8628!! I've done all that you listed!!;)

Never tried, but you could have a look at room #204, #205, #404, #405 and #505 of Hotel Sara in Kinshicho (http://sara-kinshicyo.jp/) to get some idea. For example
  1. room #204: photo studio, model and photographer
  2. room #205: inside a train, OL and salaryman
  3. room #404: consultation room, female patient and physician; nurse and male patient
  4. room #405: company president room, boss and secretary
  5. room #505: classroom, schoolgirl and teacher; high school student lovers
I will keep this in mind for my next visit to Japan!!:p

Hm, insurance sales person who is desperate to close a deal? (A common topic in JAV for some reason).

Probably because those life insurances were usually sold to gentlemen with advanced age by young female sales persons with tough sales targets. The rumour was they didn't come up with the idea in JAV out of nowhere. :eek::p

I don't know, I've never been there. But this one is on the list of one of our Ladies. If she reads this thread, she could probably answer this question.
These are the jokes, people. I'll be here all week. (We call that last one a 'callback' in the biz.)

Reactions: Wwanderer
She's troubled.

Or maybe she just ain't really good with recognising colours?

I'll hump something for sure @MikeH!! How about giving me more ideas that doesn't involve animals!!

Now what would be the fun in that? Just remember to send us a pic of your husband begging! :D

My usual role play is to be a fat ugly older guy taking a decades younger pretty petite girl to a love hotel. Yeah, I know it's pretty vanilla, but it also comes with very little effort on my side.

A few ideas off the top of my head:
1) Cop and robber
2) Priest and prostitute
3) Police interrogation
4) Boy and step-mom

Possibilities are virtually infinite...
I've done number 1,3, and 4. I am not into the "priest" thing.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I'm a fan of newsreader bukkake, but that might be hard for you to pull off.

Seriously, there are so many options it's hard to say without knowing you or your husband. He's probably given you a lot of hints over the years that you might have missed.

"Thanks for these thigh high socks honey, but we live in San Diego. Silly man."