Role playing promise!!

I used to know a couple into some sort of "rape" fantasy... Not my thing though.
I used to do rape roleplay a lot in my personal life.
My favorite was "soldier rapes innocent young woman, then she falls in love with him and gets pregnant".
I know its kind of creepy, but many roleplays are and its fun and games in the heath of the moment.

I used to do rape roleplay a lot in my personal life.
My favorite was "soldier rapes innocent young woman, then she falls in love with him and gets pregnant".
I know its kind of creepy, but many roleplays are and its fun and games in the heath of the moment.
To each his or her own, but anything involving rape (fantasy or not) is a big no to me: I can't simply get on with that... I did a lot of martial arts in my life and anything involving violence or submission is not something I want to associate to sex.

That one takes some dedication. Did you go after him in nine months and demand for child support? :p

I'll admit I am very visual. So I like all kinds of costumers, leather gear, tying up and stuff. But to really do some deep role play is probably beyond me. I would either not take it seriously enough for it to work or get bored in the middle of things.

Well, I have some that I consider pretty tame (by today's standards), schoolgirl/headmaster has lots of fun variations, burglar caught in the act and "punished", catching your friends virgin little sister/brother masturbating and teaching them (note, 18+ little sibling).

I got some more out there ones but I'm not sharing without an anonymous mode button lol

To each his or her own, but anything involving rape (fantasy or not) is a big no to me: I can't simply get on with that... I did a lot of martial arts in my life and anything involving violence or submission is not something I want to associate to sex.
Personally i'm more creeped out by things that imply on of them is a minor, like teacher - student or incest (especially daddy) roleplays.

Not that i wouldn't do them though, teacher is classic and quite fun, but daddy is a bit too much for me.

Most roleplays like police and teacher and boss imply force and talking away of consent because one person has a power position.

What about SS official and poor Polish girl? That's an evergreen!

To be honest SS official doesn't sound too difficult to do even nowadays.

545350427_cr.jpg

Not that i wouldn't do them though, teacher is classic and quite fun, but daddy is a bit too much for me.

Can't agree enough here. To the teacher part, well ;). To the daddy part I don't like being called daddy in bed for the same reason you mention. It actually lost me a sugar baby or two lol.

Reactions: MikeH
Personally i'm more creeped out by things that imply on of them is a minor, like teacher - student or incest (especially daddy) roleplays.

Most roleplays like police and teacher and boss imply force and talking away of consent because one person has a power position.
I don't want to go off topic, because it really boils down to one's own idea of what sex should be... I am personally not into any role play since it's just a distraction from the real thing to me...

Requires FFM 3p: Two hot coeds are competing for the last remaining open slot in the campus's most notorious and naughty but popular sorority; both desperately want to get into this exclusive club and will "do anything" to achieve their goal. They compete in some sexual way to be the one. Possibilities include the guy (BF of the sorority's president or whatever) using toys on each of them in a competition to see which can take it the longest without cumming or can just tolerate it the longest without giving up. Or they alternate giving the guy a BJ or FS for one minute at a time, switching each time a minute passes; the one who makes him cum wins. Or the girls do each other in some way (69 or vibes or ...) and whichever one cums last wins or calls it quits loses; guy watches (closely!). Lots of other variations possible.

As noted by others, most even moderately normal 2p role plays have become almost clichéd, but 3p opens up lots of other options.

@Troilist - If it is just going to be you and your husband, I guess my "entry" doesn't qualify for your "contest", but your screen name gives me hope that a 3p might not be out of the question.

-Ww

Last edited:
Never tried, but you could have a look at room #204, #205, #404, #405 and #505 of Hotel Sara in Kinshicho (http://sara-kinshicyo.jp/) to get some idea. For example
  1. room #204: photo studio, model and photographer
  2. room #205: inside a train, OL and salaryman
  3. room #404: consultation room, female patient and physician; nurse and male patient
  4. room #405: company president room, boss and secretary
  5. room #505: classroom, schoolgirl and teacher; high school student lovers
That's pretty sweet! Definitely need to remember this in September.

How about a personal trainer roleplay?
A very special "workout".

This is another role play that is currently on replay at the moment! It is interesting how guys have a workout/trainer fetish. Lol

Requires FFM 3p: Two hot coeds are competing for the last remaining open slot in the campus's most notorious and naughty but popular sorority; both desperately want to get into this exclusive club and will "do anything" to achieve their goal. They compete in some sexual way to be the one. Possibilities include the guy (BF of the sorority's president or whatever) using toys on each of them in a competition to see which can take it the longest without cumming or can just tolerate it the longest without giving up. Or they alternate giving the guy a BJ or FS for one minute at a time, switching each time a minute passes; the one who makes him cum wins. Or the girls do each other in some way (69 or vibes or ...) and whichever one cums last wins or calls it quits loses; guy watches (closely!). Lots of other variations possible.

As noted by others, most even moderately normal 2p role plays have become almost clichéd, but 3p opens up lots of other options.

@Troilist - If it is just going to be you and your husband, I guess my "entry" doesn't qualify for your "contest", but your screen name gives me hope that a 3p might not be out of the question.

-Ww

Yes! My husband would certainly enjoy those scenarios. I hope someone is taking notes. ;)