Role playing promise!!

The one thing that opened up for me was while playing the "ice" role of a Japanese wife who has no interest in having sex, was the immense power I felt I had over my husband when I was constantly denying his sexual advances. It was interesting how turning him down almost became a habitual thing regardless of whether I liked the advances or not.

Pleaaaase never let this be more than a role play... cause the price to pay for both of you will be way too high if it becomes your standard way of dealing with him, believe me... :(

Reactions: Troilist
Pleaaaase never let this be more than a role play... cause the price to pay for both of you will be way too high if it becomes your standard way of dealing with him, believe me... :(

No worries, it won't ever be a problem in our relationship. I might not say "yes" to sex every single time he asks for it but I love and respect our relationship too much to use sex as a power play. How sweet of you to care @Frenchy!!:)

Reactions: Frenchy
The one thing that I was surprised to not see as a suggestion for a possible role play theme are superheros and villains. Guess there are no comic fans on this forum.

The one thing that I was surprised to not see as a suggestion for a possible role play theme are superheros and villains. Guess there are no comic fans on this forum.
Ah ah, well not a cartoon villain but I thought about some kind of he James Bond / you female JB villain fantasy. Like Electra King (played by Sophie Marceau... too hot!)

Most famous amoungst Japanese guys that love is
a sales person/ and a house wife role. Those guys who come at the door(maybe not anymore), they often fantasise housewives that they visited. Their knickers...their bra...how large...soft...what if I kissed her...Pretend like your husband visits your home, as a sales person. He tries to sell something.. He finds you abosolute hot, and loose his control, NTT Hikari line... his pull down his zipper and what about you pull his trousers down...

And make it fun from there...

Which actually made me wonder...what if situations! Would be soooo much fun!!! (*'▽'*)

Most famous amoungst Japanese guys that love is
a sales person/ and a house wife role. Those guys who come at the door(maybe not anymore), they often fantasise housewives that they visited. Their knickers...their bra...how large...soft...what if I kissed her...Pretend like your husband visits your home, as a sales person. He tries to sell something.. He finds you abosolute hot, and loose his control, NTT Hikari line... his pull down his zipper and what about you pull his trousers down...

And make it fun from there...

Which actually made me wonder...what if situations! Would be soooo much fun!!! (*'▽'*)

I love this one ! Reciprocally I fantasize what I would do to a "Seiho Lady" (life insurance saleswoman ) if she knocked at my door ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Yuriko
I love this one ! Reciprocally I fantasize what I would do to a "Seiho Lady" (life insurance saleswoman ) if she knocked at my door ! :rolleyes:

You need a third wheel for that, someone dresses as the police officer! He comes in, takes you to jail and the girl is left to tend for herself :eek:

You need a third wheel for that, someone dresses as the police officer! He comes in, takes you to jail and the girl is left to tend for herself :eek:
Yeah but she would ask me to sign before going to jail. That's how she gets her own orgasm :)

Reactions: Yuriko and MikeH

It's so fun to imagine those pretty girls, visit you, and you're overly smiling entire time, whilst they try to sell you, their latest hot services! as a roll play!!! I'm not sure the thread creator knows what we are talking about here.
Anyway, suducing a sales person at the entrance, could be good fun!!! (*'▽'*) You know that hot guy come to your apartment from time to time. You want to please that man, so you'll greet him by ノーパン no underwear! And see if you can suduce that hot sales guy! I'm going crazy for this... haha. Sorry abt that! (╹◡╹)

It's so fun to imagine those pretty girls, visit you, and you're overly smiling entire time, whilst they try to sell you, their latest hot services! as a roll play!!! I'm not sure the thread creator knows what we are talking about here.
Anyway, suducing a sales person at the entrance, could be good fun!!! (*'▽'*) You know that hot guy come to your apartment from time to time. You want to please that man, so you'll greet him by ノーパン no underwear! And see if you can suduce that hot sales guy! I'm going crazy for this... haha. Sorry abt that! (╹◡╹)
Haha. I have opened the door for good delivery many times while only wearing a towel.
I have never done anything with a delivery man though.

Haha. I have opened the door for good delivery many times while only wearing a towel.

mmmmm(*'▽'*) They certainly imagined you, find themselves a lucky guy! a beautiful girl they happened to met by the delivery.
Japanese guyz love that. IMO. (*'▽'*)

I foresee a huge increase in applications for delivery jobs in your neighborhood.

-Ww

Idol scandal roleplay. :3 you can do a coupld of variants with it too, and try to blackmail the idol to make it reluctant xD. Man i can just list of the themes of the many otome games i have played

Or he could pretend to be the NHK fee collector and you have your way with him using a strap-on.

I'm a little confused!! Why would he need to use a strap on if he has the real thing to use on me??

I'm a little confused!! Why would he need to use a strap on if he has the real thing to use on me??

Now I am confused! "If" he has the real thing? You mean sometimes he doesn't? :eek::ROFLMAO:

Though I am not so sure if you using the strap on as @akasam suggested would drive the NHK collectors away. I would guess he would just rent his area to his friends with big money until he can walk again and do a revisit. :eek:

Or he could pretend to be the NHK fee collector and you have your way with him using a strap-on.

Ok, sorry! I misread your original post. I understand now, you want me to use the strap-on on my husband. I'm not sure if he would be into this particular scenario, but I will ask!! Lol:D

Reactions: Yuriko
Ok, here is an update on our role playing experiment since it is coming to an end tomorrow. I would rate it to be quite successful and it was exciting to introduce this kind of play that lasted longer than one session. The one thing that opened up for me was while playing the "ice" role of a Japanese wife who has no interest in having sex, was the immense power I felt I had over my husband when I was constantly denying his sexual advances. It was interesting how turning him down almost became a habitual thing regardless of whether I liked the advances or not. Even though I was telling him "no," my body was actually desiring his touch. Perhaps if he didn't give up so easily when I said "no," he might have gotten lucky. Now playing the "fire" role the entire week was easier but had it's challenges too. I am usually a little more dominant in the bedroom and giving up control and being submissive on command wasn't too hard to do but I definitely had to retrained my brain to let go. Suffice it to say, my hubby was a very happy and satisfied man this week. Thanks again to all those who contributed!:D

I'm glad things went so very well. I'm going to have to remember this one for a the future. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun sometime.

Yes, they do come along, from time to time! Very traditional fee collector! (*'▽'*)

Reactions: akasam