Rookie Mistake - Scammed in Ikebukuro (Street Touts: AVOID!!)

Ratfuckers finally fell behind on their protection money.

Good riddance.

How many hours you'd think it takes before the vacuum gets filled? Where there is drunk people with money there is always someone trying to swindle it of them.

How many hours you'd think it takes before the vacuum gets filled? Where there is drunk people with money there is always someone trying to swindle it of them.

True, but this particular group was exceptionally noxious. Hopefully the replacements will be garden variety scum, not the over-the-top type like these guys.

i hope they get hit by a bus on the way to jail. i still remember their stupid smirk when they lead us to the place. grrrr scums

Reactions: MissInsomnia
https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190315-00010004-houdoukvq-soci

6 Arrested in Ikebukuro West Exit for doing tout activity.

I check once a month for news on these because I find it amazing they exist.
Above is the first news I've seen on arrests for regular touts.

It also seems like the famous 9th floor place above milky pie and gakuensai has been shut down (the reason is unknown)

Article ends say Police are currently planning to ramp up even more enforcement of this.
Looks like they may be potentially finally trying to clean things up before the Olympics?
I dont think so. Im hitting my head on a wall as why i didn read this post earlier.. I was walking near north exit searching for miss campus. On d way a guy came asked for massage and sex. My little noob made me to change my fucking mind and tey said 12000 for sex. I said ok and they took me to the 9th floor(Happy Silver - Fuck that) above milky pie and asked to pay 12000. I paid and got seated. Tey asked me to pay drink for the grandma too. Paid 3000. Totally 15000 gone just for a sip of chivas reagal wit ice. Then granma asked for 30000 more to go to hotel and hav sex. Actually i dont have anymore money in my purse and was having only 2000 yen. I explained her tat i already paid 12000 and she said it is only for entrance fee. Oh fuck you granma(literally dont want so). Then i realized its somehow scam and i politely refused and went to the exit. Here 2 guys(bulky) stopped me and asked me to pay 30000 more. I said i dont hav anymore money to pay. I hav already paid 15000. One of the guy pulled my shirt to a dark room. I refused to budge and said i don hav money and im new to town. Tey pushed me out of the shop. Went out of there gutted!!

15000 for a sip of chivas reagal. Fuck you my little brother!
Be careful guyz.! Dont fall into these bastard touts!!

Reactions: Frenchy
One of the guy pulled my shirt to a dark room. I refused to budge and said i don hav money and im new to town. Tey pushed me out of the shop. Went out of there gutted!!

Yes this shop is back under a new name, but the same people are running it...

This is assault and is enough to file a police report on. The 9th floor is evil, if you need help filing a police report, I would be glad to help you and even compensate you 3000 yen for your time... Be persistent as hell in demanding that you want to file a police report or the police will do nothing.

Yes this shop is back under a new name, but the same people are running it...

This is assault and is enough to file a police report on. The 9th floor is evil, if you need help filing a police report, I would be glad to help you and even compensate you 3000 yen for your time... Be persistent as hell in demanding that you want to file a police report or the police will do nothing.
Thank you bro. But Im done with Japan. In the thread i can see Police will not be tat much useful..

Thank you bro. But Im done with Japan. In the thread i can see Police will not be tat much useful..

Alright, best of luck to you, enjoy the rest of the time in Japan.

People not being persistent with police is part of problem here, I frequent Gakuen sai all the time on the weekends and it is just an endless stream of being brought here(generally see someone coming or going when I leave), Tried personally warning people that happen to be being brought here and it got me assaulted by a random street tout to the point I needed stitches (police did make an arrest of the tout) .

The police for whatever reason will tell people "You go to these types of shops, you live you learn" and try not do anything, but if people don't demand to file police reports they don't start getting numbers to prove there is something going on here, they won't heighten patrols etc, none of these stats will go to higher-ups that actually make decisions on what the folks on the street do.

Reactions: DireWolf98
The police for whatever reason will tell people "You go to these types of shops, you live you learn" and try not do anything, but if people don't demand to file police reports they don't start getting numbers to prove there is something going on here, they won't heighten patrols etc, none of these stats will go to higher-ups that actually make decisions on what the folks on the street do.

This is the game. Most people on here have been ripped off at least once.

He was relatively lucky it wasn’t such a huge amount and no credit cards were involved.

I got ripped off once and learnt from it. I got an STD from a Russian professional. And learnt from it.

I remember you posting about a sex worker robbing your wallet. And other times about ‘hostesses’ taking you for a ride.

As long as he doesn’t get done over again, he doesn’t need to stress out. Some people are able to learn from bad experiences.

Alright, best of luck to you, enjoy the rest of the time in Japan.

People not being persistent with police is part of problem here, I frequent Gakuen sai all the time on the weekends and it is just an endless stream of being brought here(generally see someone coming or going when I leave), Tried personally warning people that happen to be being brought here and it got me assaulted by a random street tout to the point I needed stitches (police did make an arrest of the tout) .

Actually im working here. So don wanna chase anymore conflicts with these guyz

I followed a scout last night, he promised me a sexy Chinese girls but brought me to a fatty auntie haha.

Never follow scout