Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=317

Date of Encounter:
1st June 2015

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes + facial+ toy+ uniform (of girls choice) 48,000 (I think)

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Hotel

Language Notes:
English and sign language

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Now where do I begin….Sanae the much reviewed, occasional maligned, and mostly admired but in my opinion a delicious little piece of Japanese culture.

Sanae is the cutest little girl I have ever met...even though I know she is a grown woman…beautiful smiling eyes, cutesy outlook, style and mannerisms and incredibly delicate Japanese doll….when she put on her choice of uniform …well for an old pervert like me it was well….. wonderfully perverted. You can see a photo on her blog I noticed….fantastic.

Her sexual skills are well honed…I assume a very Japanese (cutesy) style of kissing…a little disconcerting and I rather liked it…old pervert kissing inexperienced schoolgirl…. Inexperienced schoolgirl using vibrator and sucking a rather old guys appendage…exposing everything and seemingly enjoying it… again a fantastic image that will stay with me a little while I am sure…..sorry guys getting carried away in the moment then.

Her sumata and especially her oral skills are excellent and the look on her face when I exploded (now that does not happen very often at my age)on that pretty face and mouth was such a picture that I actually apologized…..it was fantastic. The apology did not spoil the quality of the orgasm either

She likes a cuddle, loves her ferret, and again is probably not to everyone’s taste I am sure but as I see it, and looking at JK styles strategy and product, she certainly fits the bill and made for a thoroughly enjoyable couple of hours.

She tried incredibly hard to give me a second pop but I suppose age (mine), yumemi the night before and mental exhaustion took their toll…but it gave me at least an opportunity to savor the view.

I have probably ruined it for a lot of guys coming next to the Hello Kitty (or hello Ferret) world of Sanae but I would recommend her if you are looking for the Japanese fantasy schoolgirl….although Yumemi actually did pretty good at that also…. Well I am talking absolute rubbish now but I will work my way through the menu at JK Style for sure and just hope that the companies business here grows so I can justify the trips in the future!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I should give her a 5 shouldn't I as I got almost exactly what I wanted....so it is a 5 really but the pragmatist in me does not beleive perfection exists....if there were 4.5 Sanae would get it for sure

Nice review. Sanae is very good and a total sweety. Very flexible, too. Self-confessed 'didn't do well at school so here I am' but she must have got some teachers considering extra-curricular assignments if her roleplaying is any indication. She initiated it when I met her and she worked her way up from an F to an A. Yes, she loves her ferret.

Reactions: lotus
Yeah ditto again. She is a very aggressive kisser. Straight up mouth rape when she is excited. I am not complaining though.

By the way, the never giving 5's is very Japanese of you.

Reactions: lotus
BTW Mac I forgot to ask who has the No 1 Breasts in Japan...if Yumemi is second?

BTW Mac I forgot to ask who has the No 1 Breasts in Japan...if Yumemi is second?
My secret!

Also, I am strongly in the pro-Sanae camp as my earlier post didn't make that clear. Love the attitude and love the short hair.

For me, No. 1 was Uta-chan of JK-style, but she retired....

Kitty, where are you? You must buy some ad time on the BBC. Ahhh, Yet another JK review from a sensory depraved lad that more than likely has a picture of Margret Thatcher on the mantle. What is going on( or not) over there. Sir, with all respect, befriend a Taiwanese girl and do whatever it takes to keep her. No payment of money, no cellphone timers, and sadly, no ferrets. If you can even stand after being with a girl of this nature, she isn't done. And yes, they also have the cutesy eyes. Trust me.

Reactions: John Chavers
Kitty, where are you? You must buy some ad time on the... And yes, they also have the cutesy eyes. Trust me.
#drunkasaskunk

John: You don't have to take down your Margret Thatcher picture because of something I said.
Hell man, treasure it. She's hot!!

Reactions: John Chavers
If Margret Thatcher was on my mantle I would never poke that fireplace... whose Kitty BTW?

@Kitty Carr
From what I've read, you might want to visit a cardiologist before booking her.
IDK if she has a pet though.

What's the deal with tagging someone on someone else's review? Are we missing something?

@Woody was on shore leave and drunk posted above. Maybe @meiji can edit it?

Okay let's get back on topic. Thanks.

Is Sanae on holiday? She's usually very active but has not been on schedule for 2-weeks. Or has she moved to OL Style? Anyone know? There's a post on her blog dated 26/6, but she wasn't on schedule that day and hasn't been since mid-June.

Last edited:
There's always providers that say they are long term & suddenly disappear. With the industry they are in there's a million reasons for them to suddenly quit.

They do take holidays. Another interesting one is Umi on JK. She had the best blog going. Very popular booking-wise, too, but she did write once she does not take foreigners (I tried and was denied once). She also disappeared for a few weeks and now is back. BUT. No blog and almost never available. I wonder if she has actually retired. Anyway, Sanae may just to having fun somewhere else for a bit.

She gets sick a lot as she is now. She had just gotten over sick when I saw her a several weeks ago. Something didn't seen right with her health wise and I thought it would be rude to ask. I'm sure they will never admit to it.

I was disappointed she wasn't working this weekend. She is still posting on her diary though so I bet she will be back.

Of course, these girls get sick quite often. They are sucking face with four different guys a day. Rough on even a 20 year old immune system. Just the typical colds, flus and sinus infections that everyone gets but they are much more exposed.

MacK - you might have just put me off P4P forever... Often nekked in various kinds of airconditioning might do it, too. Well, we of the 'Sanae Cheer Squad' hope she is okay.

Sucking face ? Facials etc. Their little petri dishes. Enjoy. 6 chambers 1 bullet.