Screwing Up by Screwing the Teacher

@MikeH is your brother in faith in this regard.

If I thought it was a sin my church would insist I need to do it.

I am just outsourcing it like any business who is up to date with current trends.

Reactions: DJPeeps and Sudsy
WTF is a sin? I'm still trying to figure that out.

I can’t understand how someone feels they can’t learn from someone they are having sex with.

Here’s the simple answer: Study the tenses in bed.

I am fucking you.
ハメハメしてる。
I fucked you.
ハメハメした。
I will fuck you tomorrow.
明日ハメハメ。
Let’s fuck!
ハメハメしよう?
Fuck him.
彼とハメハメして。
Fuck us.
私たちとハメハメして。

Look at that…you will be a B2 level speaker in no time.
(Yes, nerds…I know terms like えっち and はめる are more “correct;” saying ハメハメ just sounds funnier so bite me.)

All this stuff about magazines being outdated… They are still printed to this day. (You think they have internet in Appalachia?) And Penthouse Letters is not about looking at pictures, it’s about reading the fantastical stories of the type being posted on TAG of late. Teacher-Student, Mother-in-Law…. Just waiting for someone to post about banging an entire JAL flight crew on their trip back from Hawaii, including “Tommy” the token muscular boy-toy. (And why are they always named Tommy? :confused:)

All this stuff about magazines being outdated… They are still printed to this day. (You think they have internet in Appalachia?) And Penthouse Letters is not about looking at pictures, it’s about reading the fantastical stories of the type being posted on TAG of late. Teacher-Student, Mother-in-Law…. Just waiting for someone to post about banging an entire JAL flight crew on their trip back from Hawaii, including “Tommy” the token muscular boy-toy. (And why are they always named Tommy? :confused:)

Fucking a sexy JAL crew member (just one) is on on my bucket list and it will never happen. And my issue was student-teacher, thank you very much :ROFLMAO:.

I also have fucking the hairdresser on that list, also won’t happen, but she is really hot (which is why it’ll never happen). Come to think of it, most of my bucket list is fucking or eating, sometimes both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack
I can’t understand how someone feels they can’t learn from someone they are having sex with.

Here’s the simple answer: Study the tenses in bed.

I am fucking you.
ハメハメしてる。
I fucked you.
ハメハメした。
I will fuck you tomorrow.
明日ハメハメ。
Let’s fuck!
ハメハメしよう?
Fuck him.
彼とハメハメして。
Fuck us.
私たちとハメハメして。

Look at that…you will be a B2 level speaker in no time.
(Yes, nerds…I know terms like えっち and はめる are more “correct;” saying ハメハメ just sounds funnier so bite me.)

The issue with learning and sex is that there is that there is competition for blood flow in two different locations.

Anything I do that adversely affects one’s wellbeing. This includes self-service when full service is possible.
Oh good so nothing like will ever apply to me

I also have ducking the hairdresser on that list, also won’t happen, but she is really hot (which is why it’ll never happen). Come to think of it, most of my bucket list is fucking or eating, sometimes both.

I don't get the reasoning.

Fucking a sexy JAL crew member (just one) is on on my bucket list and it will never happen. And my issue was student-teacher, thank you very much :ROFLMAO:.

I also have fucking the hairdresser on that list, also won’t happen, but she is really hot (which is why it’ll never happen). Come to think of it, most of my bucket list is fucking or eating, sometimes both.
I fucked your hairdresser

as for learning japanese from an attractive woman, yeah you gotta be careful there. My teacher is perfect. About 10 years older than me, attractive older lady so nice to look at her, but not so hot that im thinking about how to get in her pants so i can actually focus on studying.
I had a teacher like that. Sweet oneesan type. Actually learned a lot. Sadly she eventually stopped teaching and I had to find a new teacher. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I’m not sure yet, my current one is my type and the convo gets a little suggestive at times nowadays. Good motivation to learning though. :rolleyes:

Where do you find your Japanese teachers? Thinking to improve my Japanese :)

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckhimnow
Where do you find your Japanese teachers? Thinking to improve me Japanese :)

Hahah, I’d introduce you to mine but she is keeping me busy with homework. I got her from word of mouth through business partner.

Not that it is hard to find a private tutor here, there are plenty of options. In all likelihood, your after school activities will likely be drills and conjugations though so don’t get your hopes up.

Well the old saying still works; if you learn your Japanese from your girlfriend you end up sounding like a gay or a barber.

I recommend finding an older male teacher. You will learn a form of speaking that will win you greater respect, and unless you have an older man fetish too, hopefully it won’t get physical.

As for the current teacher, maybe work for a natural fade out. Get “too busy for lessons” for a few weeks and she’ll take the hint

Haha, I just remembered some of the funny shit my ojisan sensei said. He was a riot. Oh, and maybe you could get a male teacher to take you around to some of those Japanese shops you want to try? Going with a local opens some doors that would otherwise be closed.

Honestly, I can't see the problem there.

Agreed you cannot unfuck her (or anybody else) as long as the neuralyzer used by the Men in Black is not publicly available.
However, fucking with your Japanese teacher (as long as you're not in college or high school), is not a major issue as you can simply hire a new teacher.

I had much bigger issues fucking with a colleague or with a supplier. I learned the "Don't shit where you eat" the hard way.

"Don't shit where you eat"
Wise advice! :) My first Japanese teacher in Shizuoka was the wife of a Japanese who reported to me at company. She was pretty and a very good teacher, she made great progress with me despite my recalcitrant dyslexia. I was happy with her! Everything went well until she started dressing sexier, and after class (8pm) we stayed talking longer. In fact, I was not the only one to notice her sudden sexiness. Her husband asked me how the classes were going with her wife, and yes, in the conversation he carefully mentioned "my wife" five times more. Then I suddenly learned the famous Japanese skill of “reading the air” and that a talented employee was worth much more than a good fuck with my pretty teacher.