Sex Bulletins/SM dating sites

Brockwoodcock

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here. I'm a black guy from America. I lived in boring ass Shimane last year and just recently moved to Fukuoka City. Sadly, with this pandemic its been hard to meet people and go out and have fun. So, I've been trying to meet and setup encounters for the future. So far I have been using nan-net, https://oshiri.in, and http://circle.kir.jp/gsnavi/.

Last weekend I met with a cuck couple and destroyed this guys wife while he watched that I met on nan-net. I love city living lol. Now that I know as a foreigner that I'm even able to engage in this kind of play here my hunger has increased though I guess I should be showing restraint. Fuck Corona. That being said, does anyone know of /or had any success with any other Dating/ sefure/ SM /cuckolding websites or bulletin boards here?

Hey, I'm new here. I'm a black guy from America. I lived in boring ass Shimane last year and just recently moved to Fukuoka City. Sadly, with this pandemic its been hard to meet people and go out and have fun. So, I've been trying to meet and setup encounters for the future. So far I have been using nan-net, https://oshiri.in, and http://circle.kir.jp/gsnavi/.

Last weekend I met with a cuck couple and destroyed this guys wife while he watched that I met on nan-net. I love city living lol. Now that I know as a foreigner that I'm even able to engage in this kind of play here my hunger has increased though I guess I should be showing restraint. Fuck Corona. That being said, does anyone know of /or had any success with any other Dating/ sefure/ SM /cuckolding websites or bulletin boards here?
try seeking.com

Are these sites free to use for hook up? Or I need to make payments?
The ones I posted are free to use bulletins... if you want point system pay ones I can tell you some...I've received some emails from them but I refuse to pay money to check emails that may or may not be from bots.

Reactions: Jenkins55
The ones I posted are free to use bulletins... if you want point system pay ones I can tell you some...I've received some emails from them but I refuse to pay money to check emails that may or may not be from bots.

Thanks for replying! That's good to know they're free. Yeah, I wouldn't want to pay for emails either. Is it just a case of replying to ads in bulletin boards or posting something I'm after?

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Do these bb ever work? I see tons of guys but most women seem to belong to a site.

Do these bb ever work? I see tons of guys but most women seem to belong to a site.

The ones that say PR next to it is an Ad to a site... and I think ones that start saying JK are some type of sex worker... other than that you would have to sift through post or use search features to find post post from women/ couples in your area or make a post and hope for the best.... That being said I get footprints and occasional emails from nan-net and the other two that I first mentioned.... I just got an email today from a guy saying he wants to 3P his girlfriend, but he wants me to pay the entire price of the hotel...mehh, I'll go 50/50 at most... shit in America white cucks pay Bulls to fuck their wife...goddamn Japanese and their frugality lol.

Reactions: JpLove66
Hi. I have checked the website and just curious if it is legit website or not?
(Well u know i dont want to get involved with the scamming website etc2). Have u managed to meet girl with this website? Thanks

Hi. I have checked the website and just curious if it is legit website or not?
(Well u know i dont want to get involved with the scamming website etc2). Have u managed to meet girl with this website? Thanks

theres the risk of fake people/scammers everywhere on any site and any app.. yes i've met a real couple off of nan-net... its up to you to use sus people out ... good luck

Reactions: Triforce
curious about the Nampa sites were women say they want to be picked up. This is interesting and very plausible. I've been on dates were women take the train from bum fuck Saitma all the way to Tokyo.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Thanks for the information...useful to know. We will have to check out these sites and let you know the results... if any

You are one patient fellow. 5 mins on a bulletin board and I get a headache.

You can also try fetlife.

You are one patient fellow. 5 mins on a bulletin board and I get a headache.

You can also try fetlife.

im on fetlife... barely any japanese people let alone cuck couples on there, though I have met some friends on there/from here

theres the risk of fake people/scammers everywhere on any site and any app.. yes i've met a real couple off of nan-net... its up to you to use sus people out ... good luck

How good is your Japanese? I've had a few responses I think... from real people... but hard to tell I'm using google translate all the time.

How good is your Japanese? I've had a few responses I think... from real people... but hard to tell I'm using google translate all the time.

my japanese is terrible... yeah its hard to tell...just have to gauge their excitement level and types of questions... btw DeepL translator is a little better than google translate

Reactions: Triforce
my japanese is terrible... yeah its hard to tell...just have to gauge their excitement level and types of questions... btw DeepL translator is a little better than google translate

Also keep in mind that its hard to tell gender when translating... but 95% of the time you are talking to the husband... so try to avoid direct compliments and make sure to ask what rules or conditions there are to fucking his wife lol

anyone got success with those apps.
been trying for a month with disappointment. appreciate if u share any leads