Sex Bulletins/SM dating sites

anyone got success with those apps.
been trying for a month with disappointment. appreciate if u share any leads

Patience is key. Some convos will peter out because someone gets cold feet. Some people are still corona-cautious. I met a couple the other day from nan-net and judging by the time we had it looks like that's going to be an ongoing thing. I'd just say keep plugging away.

youre welcome lol that site always messes up when I try to post though... apparently i'm typing something inappropriate haha
but I get a good amount of emails from it when it does go through.

I happened to see this post last week; so I have to truly thank Brockwoodcock for sharing the most useful links to us. Checked them out, and gotten to see different 'recruitments' of searching sexy candidates.

Actually, After checking, I messaged to 2 posters, post makers, or hosts last week for the 1st time, and got replied from 1 host out of 2 using the 1st 2 links provided. (while the other host didn't reply to me that I have determined to check what happened in his social media)
And few days ago, boom! I did on hookup for 3P / 4P. Ultimately straight to the point in fast tsumuri koto schedule. I also discovered interesting Gairaigo words in posts. Also, there are fees to pay...

I happened to see this post last week; so I have to truly thank Brockwoodcock for sharing the most useful links to us. .

no prob, yeah a lot of the gangbangs ask guys for money for the "hotel fee" but its still a fraction of the price of paying for pros.

I see. It's quite beneficial for the host to arrange the place to sex discreetly.

For my previous participation, I did pay participation fees instead of hotel fees when the host set conditions to participants. Slightly expensive than what I imagined.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
So I was looking at some of the linked sites, and I've seen a phrase. "カカオでお願いします", and I don't understand the translation, the translation is "Please use Cacao", can someone clue me on this terminology?

So I was looking at some of the linked sites, and I've seen a phrase. "カカオでお願いします", and I don't understand the translation, the translation is "Please use Cacao", can someone clue me on this terminology?

I think I figured it out, seem to be some kind of app/website, I am now seeing ads with usernames next to them and "cacao:" to the left.

I happened to see this post last week; so I have to truly thank Brockwoodcock for sharing the most useful links to us. Checked them out, and gotten to see different 'recruitments' of searching sexy candidates.

Actually, After checking, I messaged to 2 posters, post makers, or hosts last week for the 1st time, and got replied from 1 host out of 2 using the 1st 2 links provided. (while the other host didn't reply to me that I have determined to check what happened in his social media)
And few days ago, boom! I did on hookup for 3P / 4P. Ultimately straight to the point in fast tsumuri koto schedule. I also discovered interesting Gairaigo words in posts. Also, there are fees to pay...

Great you had so much fun !

I think I figured it out, seem to be some kind of app/website, I am now seeing ads with usernames next to them and "cacao:" to the left.

Yes KAKAO is a very popular messaging app like Line... people in Japan tend to use it for secret stuff as they tend to use like for family, friends, and business. Also you may see some people say "Please message in yellow" meaning kakao.. green of course meaning Line

Thanks to Brockwoodcock for sharing such wonderful information.
I could get a hold of the bbs/swap kanto.
However,not sure about the nan-net as i see its full of people are either posting videos or articles on their experience rather than recruiting like other forums.

Thanks to Brockwoodcock for sharing such wonderful information.
I could get a hold of the bbs/swap kanto.
However,not sure about the nan-net as i see its full of people are either posting videos or articles on their experience rather than recruiting like other forums.

No problem.... you have to go to the regional recruitment boards

@Brockwoodcock , this post has opened new doors for me. I already have 2 Kakao conversations ongoing. Hope it turns into some sexy time.
You had mentioned that you use DeepL to communicate via text, how did you manage discussions when you meet them face to face? We're you directly invited to the hotel room or did you have to do a meet and greet and setup the hotel visit for another time?
@FanSecretto - I also got an offer from the 1st link, it's something like a private residence party. Same as in your case, the host is asking for fees. The host also has a Twitter account with a lot of followers where she posts openly about upcoming parties. How safe are these events?

I also got an offer from the 1st link, it's something like a private residence party. Same as in your case, the host is asking for fees. The host also has a Twitter account with a lot of followers where she posts openly about upcoming parties. How safe are these events?

Since it's my 1st time to use nan-net sites since last December, generally for me, just around 70% safe for these events. I actually don't experience these events yet; so I don't have expert answers to say.
Just protect wearing with masks from Covid, and observe incoming messages from the host.

@Brockwoodcock , this post has opened new doors for me. I already have 2 Kakao conversations ongoing. Hope it turns into some sexy time.
You had mentioned that you use DeepL to communicate via text, how did you manage discussions when you meet them face to face? We're you directly invited to the hotel room or did you have to do a meet and greet and setup the hotel visit for another time?
@FanSecretto - I also got an offer from the 1st link, it's something like a private residence party. Same as in your case, the host is asking for fees. The host also has a Twitter account with a lot of followers where she posts openly about upcoming parties. How safe are these events?

I understand some Japanese , but translate app on my phone always helps. I just have em speak into my phone on the conversation feature and let it translate and vice versa...I tend to stay away from meet and greets because I dont want my bad Japanese to discourage them. I typically either they or I pick a location and I get in their car and drive to a love hotel or meet at one...sometimes if they're from a different town I'll just go to their hotel...

.be careful of some events and be wary of wording... if you're okay with gangbangs they will ask for a participation or hotel fee..sometimes they'll say multiple play meaning they're having separate groups of like 4-5 dudes coming in every other hour, which is a little sketchy and illegal prostituty lol

I don't know where you live but if you're near Tokyo I threw my own orgy 2 weeks ago and will probably have another one once a month.

I understand some Japanese , but translate app on my phone always helps. I just have em speak into my phone on the conversation feature and let it translate and vice versa...I tend to stay away from meet and greets because I dont want my bad Japanese to discourage them. I typically either they or I pick a location and I get in their car and drive to a love hotel or meet at one...sometimes if they're from a different town I'll just go to their hotel...
Good to know. I will try it out when the contact comes through.

.be careful of some events and be wary of wording... if you're okay with gangbangs they will ask for a participation or hotel fee..sometimes they'll say multiple play meaning they're having separate groups of like 4-5 dudes coming in every other hour, which is a little sketchy and illegal prostituty lol
Ha ha, your warning came too late. I went to something worse than that this weekend. I'll write a review about my experience.

I don't know where you live but if you're near Tokyo I threw my own orgy 2 weeks ago and will probably have another one once a month.
Cool! I'm near Tokyo, 20 mins to Shibuya.

Ha ha, your warning came too late. I went to something worse than that this weekend. I'll write a review about my experience.

oh god, I'm interested in seeing what you mean lmao.

Yeah I'll drop a post on TAG the next time I have an event. I didn't post here last time since it seems most dudes on here either use customs or have SB's which they typically don't want to bring SB's to play with other men and I was mostly recruiting couples for the first one.

So a rundown of my experience, giving back to the forum after using the above links.
@TAG Manager - let me know if I need to move the review to another column, or we can leave it here.
Swapkuoki - exchanged some emails, but never turned into anything probably cause the couples didn't want to see a foreigner. How do I get more hits on these?
Nan-net/adacomi - I replied to an ad, and the person wanted me to buy some sex enhancing products in exchange for a meetup. I completely ghosted him/her.
There are also some dangerous ads advertising services from underage kids.
Nan-net ad 2 - replied to a 'drinking party' with many girls recruiting single males, ad just says, bring a towel and a tooth brush and 1.5man for the drinks and venue. Moved from email to Kakaotalk, went to the station and got an address to reach. Waited outside, and a dude with a bag approached me and took me inside. It was a 1R apt, with 2 guys at a table counting cash (like at least a 6inch high stack of 1man notes), and the guy asks me to pay and leave. I briefly looked around hoping to find a hint of this drinking party and girls. I even thought of cutting my losses and leaving from there, but the guy said that the actual venue is at another place. We went on a long walk, where he explained to me about the 'party'. He said it's basically like a happening bar with no additional payments beyond the entry fee.
Venue : it was a 5 storey building rented out for the day about 20sqm with a living kitchen at the bottom and a bedroom on each floor. Each girl occupies a bedroom and guys can enter the room as they please. It seemed like an Airbnb rented for half a day.
Play: as soon as I entered, there were about 20 ppl packed in the living room drinking and eating. Some half naked guys waiting by the stairs. I took my sweet time warming up to the event, but super nervous as fuck. I didn't know how the play would go, so I kept refilling drinks and chilling by the bar. Then the lady who I was texting on kakao introduced herself (she was probably in her late 60's) and asked me if I want to play. Pulled one of the girls taking a break and sent us up.
Girls rules - (printed out and pasted on the headboard) no kissing on face/neck, and ok for NN. I insisted I use a condom. I showered, started with a bbj, then went at it in missionary. She kept faking 'iku' around 4 times while we were at it. During the deed, there were many knocks on the door, and she even answered a few of them. Girl was mid-late 30's, cute face, slightly chubby.
Round 2: After more drinks, mama-san sent me up with another girl. This one was younger late 20's but chubby. In the bedroom, there were 2 beds, and 2 guys and a girl fully clothed were having a serious conversation. I was standing naked next to them waiting to leave, but they just turned away and continued. The girl also signalled to me to start fucking. This was super awkward and a first time for me to be having sex in front of a few ppl. After some trouble with getting junior up due to the anxiety, I finally did and started in missionary. Was having a good time, but the girl seemed clearly bored. On the side, i could head the conversation stop a few times while they looked at me fucking her.. it was too much for me, blew my load and wanted to gtfo of there. By this time, there was also a queue building up behind me.
There were 2 other girls, one very cute, slender with big boobs and a bubble butt, sext cosplay dress. And another plump girl.
The whole event was managed by around 8 people who were eating and drinking while the girls were working.
There was a total of 20 guys while I was there, some leaving, some joining in. There were also many times multiple guys going in to the rooms.
One couple walked in guy in his 40's and a girl- 10/10 in her 20's. She was like an idol. The 3 male organizers showered and disappeared with the couple for an hour. Probably for a gang bang.

Overall experience was a shock for me, but I guess fluent japanese would have made it much more enjoyable. But the girls were just rushing through it, and that's not my cup of tea. I also did get a lot of dirty stares from the other guys. The organizers and girls liked having me there and invited me to the next events, for which I have not yet responded to. Initially I thought it was a scam, but at least I got to pop twice. Also had a few interesting conversations with the organizers and a few guys.
I don't think I have the balls to do this again. I was constantly shitting bricks when the door opened and a new guy entered. I was afraid it may be someone I know.

I was constantly shitting bricks when the door opened and a new guy entered. I was afraid it may be someone I know.

that shouldn’t be a big deal - if it’s someone you know, they’re there for the same reason, and now you have a solid mongering buddy.