Sexless Marriages And The Men That Are Held Hostage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this discussion with my wife years ago and I see no point going over it again, I will just say that love is given freely based on
a person's feelings, but respect has to be earned, my wife respects me 100% because I have earned it.
Are you saying that my wife is not telling the truth?
Dude
You talk like the Sun comes out of your ass and revolves around your wife

Is that really love though? Again personally speaking, to me "real love" is being able to care and show respect to others, even when you feel that they don't deserve it. And I'll tell you, that's something you wouldn't be able to do if you were weak!

At any rate going off topic so I'd just leave it at that.
Dude

Do you think your comments contribute to the conversation?

I think he's truly been snowed by his wife. I let a Japanese girlfriend of mine read his posts at dinner and in her words... "I feel sorry for him..."

Reactions: owlet and MikeH
I feel sorry for her.

Now we are off topic.

No need to feel sorry for her, she's quite happy and in love... despite your wife's declaration that love is weak and passion in marriage is false. ;)

We're sorry for you that you've got the wool pulled so far over your eyes that you only believe or see what your wife wants you to believe. That's brainwashing...

We truly feel sorry for you. :yawn:

Reactions: owlet and MikeH
No need to feel sorry for her, she's quite happy and in love... despite your wife's declaration that love is weak and passion in marriage is false. ;)

We're sorry for you that you've got the wool pulled so far over your eyes that you only believe or see what your wife wants you to believe. That's brainwashing...

We truly feel sorry for you. :yawn:

So your not married and your questioning me!!

Are you sure she is in love or she is just saying what she thinks you want to hear?

I never said that my wife views love as weak, I said that my wife views a man who needs love is weak.

My wife did not pull the wool over my eyes, I did my research and studied for years unlike most foreigners.

Last edited:
Are you sure she is in love or she is just saying what she thinks you want to hear?

Considering I've known her for over ten years and I know her relationships in the past, she's been glowing these last two years. Can't hide that emotion. ;)

I never said that my wife views love as weak, I said that my wife views a man who needs love as weak.

What's the difference? Man who needs love is weak, love makes a man weak... love is weak. Same damn difference... don't play semantics with me.

Considering I've known her for over ten years and I know her relationships in the past, she's been glowing these last two years. Can't hide that emotion. ;)

What's the difference? Man who needs love is weak, love makes a man weak... love is weak. Same damn difference... don't play semantics with me.

You may have known her as your GF for ten years, but you have not known her as your wife yet.

The Japanese live out their lives playing out roles and each role has different rules.

You may have known her as your GF for ten years, but you have not known her as your wife yet.

Girlfriend =/= Girlfriend in the way you think it. (shortsighted thinking on your part) She's a girl, who's a friend and she's Japanese born and raised in some podunk mountain town in Gifu. We never dated, we worked together.

The Japanese live out their lives playing out roles and each role has different rules.

Not all live by the rules that have been drilled into your head, lol.

Girlfriend =/= Girlfriend in the way you think it. (shortsighted thinking on your part) She's a girl, who's a friend and she's Japanese born and raised in some podunk mountain town in Gifu. We never dated, we worked together.

Not all live by the rules that have been drilled into your head, lol.

Nothing has been drilled into my head I did my own research.

If you want to play games about if a person is or is not your GF that is up to you.

I am not here to play games.

Can you not be a little more respectful when explaining where your friend was raised?

Nothing has been drilled into my head I did my own research.

If you want to play games about if a person is or is not your GF that is up to you.

I am not here to play games.

You're playing one right now, you can't accept what other people's lives are like nor their opinions. You've got it all set in your mind and the world is all wrong, except you.

You are very close to getting that troll award, because nobody is this dense unless they are trolling or simply dumb.

Choose your next posts carefully. Thanks.

Reactions: MikeH
Why can we not have a conversation without you trying to label me a troll.

Since I have lived in Japan there are foreigners I have met who understand and there are foreigners who want to understand and there are foreigners that refuse to understand.

Just because some foreigners refuse to understand does not make me wrong.

exactly, there are roles... unfortunately the married (or in a relationship) people think they understand more than everybody else... while nobody doubts your insight (point of view), others didnt have those advantages and have their point of view...

exactly, there are roles... unfortunately the married (or in a relationship) people think they understand more than everybody else... while nobody doubts your insight (point of view), others didnt have those advantages and have their point of view...

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but just because my opinion does not fit with others does not make me a troll.

I just took the time to study, learn, understand and accept.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but just because my opinion does not fit with others does not make me a troll.

I just took the time to study, learn, understand and accept.
Stop pushing your agenda on others here and you won't be labeled a troll.
Most importantly, do not turn people's' words around from what they originally posted.

The TAG Manager thinks I am a troll.

Yes, Yes I do. Until you prove to me that you have something of value to say without repeating the same rhetoric (i.e. my wife, blah blah blah...no love.. blah blah) then you'll keep that title.

Stop pushing your agenda on others here and you won't be labeled a troll.
Most importantly, do not turn people's' words around from what they originally posted.

Yes, Yes I do. Until you prove to me that you have something of value to say without repeating the same rhetoric (i.e. my wife, blah blah blah...no love.. blah blah) then you'll keep that title.

OK!! Forget my wife.

Will you allow me to start a thread for this to be discussed?

Then you can delete these posts as they do not belong on this thread, a little off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.