Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

Yeah that's what I thought. So is she okay to have sex with this guy? Or not? Vaginal? Oral? Bareback?

Thanks in advance lol
I’m not an MD, but bareback is probably a bad idea if she’s shagging a guy that’s slutting around Thailand. She has no idea who else he’s been shagging. Oral is significantly less risky.

Reactions: Tabanico
I’m not an MD, but bareback is probably a bad idea if she’s shagging a guy that’s slutting around Thailand. She has no idea who else he’s been shagging. Oral is significantly less risky.
Lol. She's already been barebacking some douchebag influencer which is presumably where she got ureaplasma from. The next guy is in Singapore so. Actually I dunno if that makes it more or less likely that barebacking him will give her another std lol.

Either way I won't see her till march so plenty of time for her to get better before she barebacks me again!

Reactions: Sudsy
Lol. She's already been barebacking some douchebag influencer which is presumably where she got ureaplasma from. The next guy is in Singapore so. Actually I dunno if that makes it more or less likely that barebacking him will give her another std lol.

Either way I won't see her till march so plenty of time for her to get better before she barebacks me again!
Ureaplasma (they are two types of them as far as I can remember) is not always considered per se a STD. It might or might not cause symptoms and is present in our flora.

which is presumably where she got ureaplasma from
Nah, most sexually active people already have it as part of their biome.

If it starts causing symptoms it’s often a sign of some other immune system compromise, like a flu or any other infection, that’s allowed it to get a little out of control.

Nah, most sexually active people already have it as part of their biome.

If it starts causing symptoms it’s often a sign of some other immune system compromise, like a flu or any other infection, that’s allowed it to get a little out of control.

Interesting, thank you for this!

If there are symptoms from an overgrowth or infection though which is why she knows she has it in the first place, it is not normal and needs treatment and sex should be avoided. Maybe there is not enough information on what the situation is.. There is normal and not normal.
IMG_0386.jpeg

Also thanks for this. She is gonna explain the situation and let her fella decide, and I have shared all of the above with her!

Reactions: Alice
Should I decline a BJ if I am scared of getting an STD? Or are BJ STD's really rare?
Honest answer:

If you are risk averse, you should not do anything uncovered. You probably shouldn’t do anything at all.

Reactions: Alice
"Here lies the town basket weaver
With insatiable taste for the beaver.
He ate too much
Of pussy and such,
Then died from a case of throat fever."

I have already told everyone my goal is to have some dozens of girls pool their money together and buy me a thomb stone that says "Here lies MikeH who ate so much pussy it killed him ".