mawjav

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://jk-style.tv

Date of Encounter:
June 2015

Contact Method:
Telephone (spoke with Aoki-san in English)

Appointment Length & Costs:
2-hours, 39,000¥ with COF option and Cosplay minus campaign discount.

Type/Location:
Love Hotel WAKO in Kabukichou (6,000¥/4 hours)

Language Notes:
She has basic English skills.

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
So, time to empty my wallet once again, courtesy of JK Style. I called Aoki-san and, knowing I like to give facials to petite women, he recommended Shiho:

http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=2097

Made all the calls, checked in, and waited. Shiho arrived on time. With not a lot to go on from her unflattering onsite photos and few blog pictures, I was pleasantly surprised. She is really very cute, with big expressive eyes, full lips, and luxurious long hair. I was also struck by her professionalism, as we broke the ice with tea and sweets. She seemed initially a little cold, but is really a very intelligent young woman, studying at university. Not the usual JK 'playing the schoolgirl' archetype, but more 'still waters run deep', as I was soon to discover.

We showered. She has a lovely little figure, not skinny but nicely rounded, with sensitive breasts and large pink nipples, a flat stomach and trimmed triangle below. But it was her face which enchanted me throughout the encounter.

She slipped into the uniform and I asked her to tie her hair back into a ponytail so I could better take in her face. Shiho loves to make eye-contact and, although our initial kisses were gentle, she began to warm up and soon opened her mouth to enjoy long, deep, wet DFK. To further open her up, I decided on ladies first this time and went down for DATY. Her page says she doesn't allow finger insertion, but I didn't need to finger her to get her wet. She loves to be pleasured, as do I. I placed a pillow on the floor for her to kneel on and she gave me a very wet BBBJ, dribbling saliva onto her lap, until I withdrew. She tilted her head back, gazed up at me, and I finished on her face. It was a surprisingly big load, lacing her hair, coating her wide forehead, cute nose and full mouth, but she took it all and even sucked me afterwards before excusing herself to clean up.

She returned from the shower hair down and wearing the hotel yakuta, which I didn't need to protest because she looked so deliciously Japanese I fell for her all over again. The second round was slower and more sensual, with cuddling and kissing on the bed leading to more DATY and then I discovered her weak point. Her feet, previously hidden in the schoolgirl socks but now exposed. Sucking her toes drove her wild! She moaned and squirmed and played with herself. Cool, thinks I, lifting her legs back to continue sucking whilst I masturbated to climax on her delicate little feet! I do believe she enjoyed that almost as much as I did.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, money well shot! Shiho won't be to every JK punter's liking because she is a very intelligent, thoughtful young woman, who some, seeking a more cutesy-wutesy experience with girls from this shop, may find too distant. But open her up, with both intellectual and physical stimulation, and you will be rewarded. Only four-stars because FS wasn't on the menu, not that I ever ask for it on a first date with a JK girl. So don't ask me. Ask Shiho. Happy punting!

Last edited:
First, nice review. Second, I wish the style group would add short, sexy Yukata to their oufits. I love too bottom + no undies.

I prefer a lady in a happi or fundoshi.

fundoshi_9.jpg

Hohoho, her blog pics are so cute.

I have been lax in reviews lately so I will follow up here.
Based off of this review I decided to try JK style and request Shiho, for the 60 minutes course they would not deliver outside the Shinjuku area, to my 5 star hotel in Minato, but would do it for the 80 minute course. I declined and thanked them for the opportunity, however after 15 minutes later they called me back and requested I come to Shinjuku. Since they where very polite and professional I went to Shinjuku to one of their recommended hotels and waited for Shio.
I must have gotten a different Shiho, even thought they looked the same, or caught her on a bad day, I was very disappointed in the service she provided. She seemed to complain about everything "it's to big", "I am tired" I chalked this up to YMMV, but I can't recommend Shiho.

<snip>for the 60 minutes course they would not deliver outside the Shinjuku area, to my 5 star hotel in Minato, but would do it for the 80 minute course. I declined and thanked them for the opportunity, however after 15 minutes later they called me back and requested I come to Shinjuku. Since they where very polite and professional I went to Shinjuku to one of their recommended hotels<snip>

I don't quite understand - the difference in price between the 60 and 80 minute course is 5K yen, so instead of springing for the extra 5K and getting more time, you take an hour or so out of your day to head over to Shinjuku, and plunk down 5K on a love hotel, saving you nothing in the end?

Why does this have to be about money? It's probably one of the reason I don't post often. You will get critiqued for all the steps you take. Do I need to explain everything? I posted and experience and I get shit about 5k and time.

Blimon,
Thanks for the extra info. All info is valuable, carry on posting.

MossBoss

Why does this have to be about money? It's probably one of the reason I don't post often. You will get critiqued for all the steps you take. Do I need to explain everything? I posted and experience and I get shit about 5k and time.

My apologies, that wasn't meant to be hostile, I was genuinely confused as to why you took that route.

Reactions: just4fun