Guest viewing is limited

Skinless Nampa

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
So about 8 weeks ago I was talking to a 41 years old OL who said she was determined to get pregnant before she was too old. She has never been married and doesn't currently have a bf. She had already told her parents that she was going to get pregnant ASAP.

At this point I came up with a cunning plan to volunteer for the job (but of course accidently- on -purpose shoot in her mouth). I realized that this strategy could be more hassle than it was worth so I shelved it.

Fastforward to yesterday, she has informed me that she is pregnant. She won't tell me how she got pregnant but knowing her and the conversation we had previously here is my guess.

She met some drunk gaijin 'stud muffin' in the Hub (she hates Japanese guys) and went to a love hotel, she told him she prefers skinless action and not to worry about shooting his beans. Using her tight pussy muscles she ensured he couldn't remove his big gaijin cock when he was getting ready to cum.

And there we are ! The hub gaijin guy used his extensive range of nampa skills to get some Asian pussy. But wait.... the OL real winner in this particular nampa game!

I address this indirectly in a "Yes, No, or Maybe" thread.

It requires very little PUA/Nampa skill to convince a woman that ALREADY wants to have sex with you.

To use or not use a condom isn't Nampa/PUA. This is a personal preference or a situation of a woman tricking guys.

If you don't want to get a woman pregnant, use a condom, or ejaculate in her mouth, inside her anally, outside...

It requires very little PUA/Nampa skill to convince a woman that ALREADY wants to have sex with you.

Solong thanks for your input as always. I think that this is the key point. Sometimes guys might think they are being successful at nampa but when in fact they are the ones being picked up. Ladies in the 40 age group can be ruthless in their attempts to extract the seed from your loins.

Reactions: Solong
You don't know Ryan "The Lion" Itoh, the Kabuki theater critic? :ROFLMAO: