SL/DH with black girls

ā€œTake One For The Teamā€ ā€” go try her and worst case you have a terrible time but your sacrifice helps us all.
empire spoilers GIF

Reactions: hardharry
maybe if you could sponsor my trip I will consider
Maybe you can just try like the rest of us instead of asking for a free pass. We had to pay the cash and take the risks, too.

If you want to get your dick wet, despite the girls being zero effort that doesn't we are going to guide you by your dick inside of her.

Reactions: TenguPhule
Ok y'all need to chill, it was a tease. I was just asking if the shop is an all gaijin provider shop, nowhere I indicated i'm itching to sniff a gaijin cootie. Peace out.

I am out fashion so in that regard I'm fine.

If it is a discriminatory term please indulge me, I don't wanna be that guy.

English is my third language and I am not 100% up to terms with what's PC or not.

Last edited:

English is my third language and I am not 100% up to terms with what's PC or not.
Eh, you learn as you go. It's what my great grandmother used to refer to people who weren't Caucasian, stopped being used in the UK and Canada when I was a little kid.

Particularly offensive to Americans, where it was a legal term used in racially segregated states.

Some quick reading on the topic: https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-30999175

This is purely my opinion and I will not reply to anything regarding this post.

As a POC, it gets exhausting to constantly look for offense. I acknowledge that I am a colored person, because when I look in the mirror I know my skin is dark. Personally, I feel like I have been programmed by society to bark at people who use terms like ā€œcoloredā€ or ā€œa blackā€ unaware of the implications, and I fucking hate that just as much as I do Neo-Nazis.

@Bakakuma always acts like a gentleman and clearly said it out of ignorance rather than malice, so I donā€™t even bat an eyelid. There are far, far more terrifying monsters in the world to POC that never utter a single word of prejudice to our faces. They are the ones folks like me and other POC are looking out for.

Anyway, another thing about me: I have never had sex with a black girl. This thread inspires me to go ahead and do so now.

I'll only add my 2 yen as a 'white person of non-color' -- I resent the objectification by Asian women who desire the pink/pale white skin. :p Getting a tan is apparently forbidden :censored:

Furthermore, we have to remember that not everyone speaks English as a first language and not everyone is aware of the different terminologies that have come and gone over the generations. I had a best friend through my primary school years who was born to a mixed couple (mother was white, father a black american). The amount of abuse tossed at him by white AND black people was just insane.

Done some googling, most words to describe people with a brown skin tone are of the table actually. I will stick to black from now on!

Thanks for everyone's input!

Let's find some black pussy!

Let's end this discussion with British Bob Vylan.

Last edited:
Reactions: requiemmorrow
I had a "half" relationship for awhile and she said she "got it" from both sides. Pillowtalk turned into tears at times.....maybe she was one I shouldn't have let get away or maybe I was just a notch for her. oh well.

I had a "half" relationship for awhile and she said she "got it" from both sides. Pillowtalk turned into tears at times.....maybe she was one I shouldn't have let get away or maybe I was just a notch for her. oh well.

Geez. Quite heavy indeedā€¦. I think I prefer your usual banter. I read this and I canā€™t stop hearing this in the background.

But am relieved you do have a soul, Sir ā˜ŗļø

Geez. Quite heavy indeedā€¦. I think I prefer your usual banter. I read this and I canā€™t stop hearing this in the background.

But am relieved you do have a soul, Sir ā˜ŗļø

BTW.......they fired me after 4 days.......not a record.

• Haha
Reactions: CharlieSimms