SL/DH with black girls

Barcelona, Real and Rona (as mentioned above) are all the same girl. I enjoyed her services when she was at Yarisugi Circle Okubo under the name Mirei and she tends to work at a number of different shops. Beautiful eyes, great jugs, great service, can recommend.

Thanks! I've wondered about seeing her.

Reactions: chacha23
As I mentioned above, Beautiful eyes, great jugs, great service, can recommend.

I want to bury my face in her butt

(my hesitation was that a lot of Nyandaful reviews are fairly poor)

I want to bury my face in her butt

(my hesitation was that a lot of Nyandaful reviews are fairly poor)
Are they? I think I wrote one years ago that was kinda so-so, @Sudsy wrote a pretty positive one recently. I have also used the shop a few more times recently and have nothing to complain about. Staff is super easy to deal with and I like that the girls working there are quite diverse.....of course always a bit hit and miss. In the past months I booked 2 girls that were fun but nothing special...but after that I found a girl there that drove me nuts. Booked her regularly for some time until she suddenly disappeared 😭😭

Reactions: Alice
Are they? I think I wrote one years ago that was kinda so-so, @Sudsy wrote a pretty positive one recently. I have also used the shop a few more times recently and have nothing to complain about. Staff is super easy to deal with and I like that the girls working there are quite diverse.....of course always a bit hit and miss. In the past months I booked 2 girls that were fun but nothing special...but after that I found a girl there that drove me nuts. Booked her regularly for some time until she suddenly disappeared 😭😭
Yeah, I've been repeating regularly with the same girl from there - never a problem with the staff, always perfectly polite to me. I actually want to see Barcelona, but she's always working crazily late hours, and I've got work in the mornings....

Reactions: Alice
Now gentlemen, anyone who can recommended any BLACK providers?

Not gyaru, suntanned or mixed girls.
Picture for reference.
nedladdning (7).jpeg

The only one out there I know of who's resident in Japan is Sa*** S**, and she's notorious for using purloined photos.

Looking at her site (intentionally not linked) right now, I see Megan Thee Stallion, Lulu Simmons (American model), Shamayne WIlliams (Instagram model)... she just doesn't seem to be able to stop even though it's gotten her kicked off of a few platforms.

Then there's her practice of getting guys' actual IDs to prevent anyone posting negative reviews about her, and multiple times she's tried to get guys to post fake reviews on this site.

I love black ladies, but I wouldn't touch her with Requiem's dick.

Mostly 'cause I think Requiem's a decent guy and I wouldn't do that to him.

The only one out there I know of who's resident in Japan is Sa*** S**, and she's notorious for using purloined photos.

Looking at her site (intentionally not linked) right now, I see Megan Thee Stallion, Lulu Simmons (American model), Shamayne WIlliams (Instagram model)... she just doesn't seem to be able to stop even though it's gotten her kicked off of a few platforms.

Then there's her practice of getting guys' actual IDs to prevent anyone posting negative reviews about her, and multiple times she's tried to get guys to post fake reviews on this site.

I love black ladies, but I wouldn't touch her with Requiem's dick.

Mostly 'cause I think Requiem's a decent guy and I wouldn't do that to him.
Hope you met her at least once..I met her twice and didn’t face any problems and I had it good both the times..She didn’t ask me anything to do anything or prevented me from doing anything..I think we both are talking about the same S*** S**..

Reactions: Cinnabums
Hope you met her at least once..I met her twice and didn’t face any problems and I had it good both the times..She didn’t ask me anything to do anything or prevented me from doing anything..I think we both are talking about the same S*** S**..
Nope - her rants on TAG about how coconut oil is a superior lube for condoms put paid to that. There was no way I was going to see her and risk her slathering up with coconut oil, no matter how good it smells/tastes.

For those who are not aware, coconut oil - like any other oil - will cause latex and polyisoprene (Skyn) condoms to rapidly deteriorate.

Seems superfluous to review a provider who isn't at a shop but given the interest with add some more info on Mirei. Strikingly beautiful black lady. Conversation was good but mainly in Japanese (no issue, just interesting in restropect). Beautiful eyes. Great body, especially her breasts....lovely nipples to lick. Great BJ and kissing and great to hug in between pops.

For those who are not aware, coconut oil - like any other oil - will cause latex and polyisoprene (Skyn) condoms to rapidly deteriorate.

Dude, that would be expected from anything that you use externally and can cure cancer.

Seen her site
Now gentlemen, anyone who can recommended any BLACK providers?

Picture for reference.
Rewind gentlemen!

So recommended black girls!

Coconut oil and badmouthing a girl who isn't here doesn't help.

nedladdning (7).jpeg

Picture for reference.

I didn't realized that Polyisoprene can't be used with oil based lube. Not that I have one anyway. Learning new things everyday !