Soapland bbbj std risk

Sweguy876

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello guys. Went to a soapland (dont remember the name) in kumamoto 2 days ago. Got a bbbj from a medium size girl.

I have read a lot of posts ln this forum saying not to worry, but i am deathly scared of having gotten an std.

I will not do it again because of this insane paranoia. P4p is not for me i guess.

I made this post to once again ask you guys what the statistical risk is of me getting an std.

It was a bbbj, no deepthroat. Lasted about 6 minutes and came in her mouth.

Any input would be appreciated. I know there is always a risk, but i am asking what the chances are.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Relax, as answered above only a test can give you an answer.
Also, most STDs are easily treated.
The problem is i have a wife waiting for me when i come home. Im probably here just to get reassurance..
As stated, i will never to it again as i am obviously not built for this

The problem is i have a wife waiting for me when i come home. Im probably here just to get reassurance..
You've answered it yourself, you don't have the risk tolerance for it.

Most decent soaps require their girls to get tested regularly, or even monthly. Compared to most other adult services, soaps are the "safest" but there's an inherent risk in punting.

I went on a marathon this past June and did 9-10 different soap sessions in 2 and a half weeks. Got back home, tested after a month, no STDs, despite copius bbbj and bb sumata action. Does that mean there was no risk? Absolutely not. But people panicking over STDs from decent soaps and providers is highly overblown.

If you're one of those people who constantly worries themselves over STDs, especially from bbbjs, you're more likely to make yourself ill over the worrying and self-induced stress than you are to catch something.

Last edited:
You've answered it yourself, you don't have the risk tolerance for it.

Most decent soaps require their girls to get tested regularly, or even monthly. Compared to most other adult services, soaps are the "safest" but there's an inherent risk in punting.

I went on a marathon this past June and did 9-10 different soap sessions in 2 and a half weeks. Got back home, tested after a month, no STDs, despite copius bbbj and bb sumata action. Does that mean there was no risk? Absolutely not. But people panicking over STDs from decent soaps and providers is highly overblown.

If you're one of those people who constantly worries themselves over STDs, especially from bbbjs, you're more likely to make yourself ill over the worrying and self-induced stress than you are to catch something.
Thanks a lot for this response.

The risk of an STD from oral sex is low, but not 0. The good news is that, for the moment, any STD that you can catch from a BBBJ, can be cured with antibiotics.

But, if you have a partner and you are sexually active with her, and you still want to have this hobby, you should probably stick to the safest practices in the future: Massages with HE, CFS, CBJ, etc.

I will not do it again because of this insane paranoia. P4p is not for me i guess.
What I wish people could understand is that these girls don’t disappear into some kingdom of providers when they clock out for the day.

These are literally the same girls you drool over when you see them in public. Often the same girls who you chat up at the club or HUB. Sometimes even a wife or girlfriend. What makes you ABSOLUTELY sure that the girls you pick up for free are any less an STD risk than the girl at the soap?

Nothing. There is undoubtedly ALWAYS a risk.

A wise man told me, “Women are smarter than us.” I seriously think it is true…and life has been easier accepting that.

Why are you asking here?
If you are worry just visit a std clinic and explain your concerns.
By the way, oral sex is almost safe sex, not zero risks but low risk of any sti.

These are literally the same girls you drool over when you see them in public. Often the same girls who you chat up at the club or HUB. Sometimes even a wife or girlfriend. What makes you ABSOLUTELY sure that the girls you pick up for free are any less an STD risk than the girl at the soap?
I think the risk is actually higher with amateurs because they are not as careful about hygiene and protection. When I started sugaring I was surprised at the number of girls willing to do BBFS and even creampie on the first date.

Avoid sex with your wife as long as possible and get tested before you do it with her.
Most of the smaller diseases could very well show up on a test after a few days or a week, but if you want to be completely sure it’s better to wait several weeks or months and false negatives do exist in std tests.

However the risks are very minimal especially since it wasn’t deepthroat and didn’t take very long, also like other people said, soap girls get tested monthly and diseases are less transmissible through oral (I’d still avoid pink salons though).

No need to give up mongering but maybe stick to cbj or hj, unless you even get paranoid about that.

By the way, oral sex is almost safe sex, not zero risks but low risk of any sti.
I wouldn’t say that. Pink salons are some of the most likely places to catch an std.

Yes, it’s less easily transmissible than through vaginal, and anal is the most risky, that’s true. But because bbj is so common, providers are probably more likely to have one of the smaller diseases in their throat than in another area.

Pink salons are the worst. The one time I got an STD was (I am pretty sure) from an old lady at Happy Hinomaru in Shinjuku like 10 years ago. One of my balls grew to the size of an orange and turned purple and felt like Darth Vader was using the Force on it. Oral antibotics were not initially effective, and I was running a fever and felt close to death, so I had to go to a hospital and get antibiotics from an IV for an hour or two. After that, and about a week of horse pills, it went away, but you will never find me in a pink salon again.

The good news is that, for the moment, any STD that you can catch from a BBBJ, can be cured with antibiotics.
Not correct. HSV can be transmitted orally.

Reactions: Acid Burn and MikeH