Soapland bbbj std risk

I feel like i maybe have gonorrhea. My balls are a little bigger and tender. Kind of like aching pain. Think its 4 days since the bbbj now.

Also have some sudden stabbing feeling in the pelvis.

its not very painful but im definitely feeling it. No other symptoms.
Sounds like gonorrhea from what ive read.

Can this feelings be just anxiety or what do you think?

I feel like i maybe have gonorrhea. My balls are a little bigger and tender. Kind of like aching pain. Think its 4 days since the bbbj now.

Gonorrhoea typically take longer than that to become symptomatic. Tenderness of the traticles is a rare symptom, and is not at all common.

99% you’re being a nervous Nellie. Go get tested to calm your mind.

I hope OP already got a same day test for combination Chlamydia and Gonorrhea today.

Not as expensive and pretty quick. And test again after 7th days if you are unsure.

I hope OP already got a same day test for combination Chlamydia and Gonorrhea today.

Not as expensive and pretty quick. And test again after 7th days if you are unsure.
I will get tested asap, but im not in tokyo yet. Will go to umeda safe clinic in Osaka

Last edited:

Something like this happened to me once and the urologist told me it was stress-induced prostate inflammation. I started doing groin stretching and the problem went away after a few days. YMMV of course.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Test result back today and it was negative. Balls still hurt but we'll see if it gets better. Will probably retest in some days

Reactions: Alice
I should also test for syphilis. I have no sores/chancre on my penis and that wouldve been the first symptom, right? Testicular pain wouldnt be the first symptom?

I should also test for syphilis. I have no sores/chancre on my penis and that wouldve been the first symptom, right? Testicular pain wouldnt be the first symptom?
Did you only test for gonorrhea? It's advisable to test for the most common ones if you are worried/believe you are at risk. Symptoms wise, testicular pain isn't as common as pain while urination or discharge from the penis etc. but it is a known symptom of chlamydia, gonorrhea and to a lesser extent syphilis. It won't be same for everyone though. Some will feel no pain/symptoms at all but for others it can be very painful.

Did you only test for gonorrhea? It's advisable to test for the most common ones if you are worried/believe you are at risk. Symptoms wise, testicular pain isn't as common as pain while urination or discharge from the penis etc. but it is a known symptom of chlamydia, gonorrhea and to a lesser extent syphilis. It won't be same for everyone though. Some will feel no pain/symptoms at all but for others it can be very painful.
Thanks for the reply. Negative for both gon and clam.

Syphilis testicular pain in the later stages doesnt it? Also as mentioned, no sores or abnormal redness etc.

Thanks for the reply. Negative for both gon and clam.

Syphilis testicular pain in the later stages doesnt it? Also as mentioned, no sores or abnormal redness etc.
I'm not a doctor so I can't say. If you're worried you should know what to do now.

Ok, I’m not a doc but I have a couple years of medical school under my belt. Syphilis progression almost always begins with chancres.

Your balls have always been a little tender, you’re just noticing it more now because you’re being paranoid.

Pink salons are the worst. The one time I got an STD was (I am pretty sure) from an old lady at Happy Hinomaru in Shinjuku like 10 years ago. One of my balls grew to the size of an orange and turned purple and felt like Darth Vader was using the Force on it. Oral antibotics were not initially effective, and I was running a fever and felt close to death, so I had to go to a hospital and get antibiotics from an IV for an hour or two. After that, and about a week of horse pills, it went away, but you will never find me in a pink salon again.
what the fuck STD was that??

Reactions: byebibears