Soapland bbbj std risk

Not correct. HSV can be transmitted orally.

I didn't count HSV because it is something that most of us carry, and that you will probably end up carrying if you are in close contact with humans. Same with HPV, although luckily, now there is a vaccine for the most dangerous strains.

I didn't count HSV because it is something that most of us carry, and that you will probably end up carrying if you are in close contact with humans. Same with HPV, although luckily, now there is a vaccine for the most dangerous strains.
Took you two months to come up with that rejoinder?

Most people don't have genital HSV or HPV.

Reactions: Sudsy
Have you ever been tested for HSV? You may get a surprise. A large amount of people are carriers and never had symptoms. Doctors don't even usually ask for PCR for HSV because they tend to come back positive anyway.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/herpes-simplex-virus

yeah. often.
You're own link says 13% worldwide. That's by far the minority and backs up the most people do Not have it.
you're grouping in an entire population just to try and match up your own experience.

Reactions: Sudsy
Sorry. English is not my first language. Is this some kind of insult or something?
Yup. It took you two months to come up with another wrong comment.

There are two types of HSV. The common one (oral) is highly prevalent. The genital variety is not particularly prevalent, and can be transmitted via unprotected oral sex

Sorry. I don't understand.

What was my other wrong comment two months ago?
Son, it appears you’re about as sharp as a sack full of wet mice.

Did another rapid test and it showed neg this time. These are not very accurate i think.
Symptoms still present but have now gotten 2 ceftriaxone shots. Just to be sure it dies
What’s the conclusion in the end?

You've answered it yourself, you don't have the risk tolerance for it.

Most decent soaps require their girls to get tested regularly, or even monthly. Compared to most other adult services, soaps are the "safest" but there's an inherent risk in punting.

I went on a marathon this past June and did 9-10 different soap sessions in 2 and a half weeks. Got back home, tested after a month, no STDs, despite copius bbbj and bb sumata action. Does that mean there was no risk? Absolutely not. But people panicking over STDs from decent soaps and providers is highly overblown.

If you're one of those people who constantly worries themselves over STDs, especially from bbbjs, you're more likely to make yourself ill over the worrying and self-induced stress than you are to catch something.
Can you get hiv from bbbj?

If it is possible just doesn't matter, it is all about probabilities. In theory you could also get HIV from kissing if both sides have a tiny cut/injury somewhere in their mouth.

It is just super unlikely. Maybe less likely than dying in a planecrash...and I guess you are still flying. If you always worry about the most unlikely of scenarios you have to stay at home and lock the door twice....better thrice.

And from handjobs too! Remember, ask stupid questions, get stupid answers.

You clearly do not have the risk tolerance for this hobby. I suggest making love to a Tenga for the next few years and reevaluating how you're using your free time.