70 min - 28k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Before I start I just want to commend the admins and reviewers that provided their insight so that I foreigner like me could experience this. Kudos to you guys!

I dm'ed Kaoru on twitter 1 month before my trip to Japan, this will be my first time with a Japanese so I wanted everything to go smoothly. She replied back a day later and basically told me to wait for her October schedule so I can plan properly.

Fast forward to the meetup date, I went to the shop at around 1:20. I was expecting a lot of people in the area since from what I heard here Y-shirts was located at a red light district, but I guess its only packed during the night. Anyway, I located the establishment through google and was surprised that there were 3 tenchos at the lobby. They asked if I had a reservation and requested my name. After that they led me to the waiting area where 2 other customers were waiting. They hand me the bill on a tray and then I paid.

Kaoru met me at the stairs with her white shirt and heels, she greeted me with a smile but I could see the tiredness on her face. She held my hand as we went to the room and I was surprised by the setup of the room. A bed on the left, a bathtub on the right and the air mattress on the middle resting against the wall. Oh and the sauna machine sitting quietly next to the tub lol.

She wrapped her hands around me and asked "how are you?". I replied that I was okay and asked her the same. After that brief interaction she immediately went for the kiss, and I responded back with a slight tongue. She took it well and fired back with her's, I could instantly feel her piercing which I really liked. We went at it for a while but eventually she asked me to sit down so she could take off my clothes. When she was done with mine she took off her's and requested thay I take off her bra (which was really cute btw). After that I went back to being a pervy guy with her, touching her boobs and pussy while exchanging tongues. That eventually led to her giving me a BBBJ and she remarked on how my little one was waking up. She requested that I lie down on the bed and positioned herself for a 69. I happily obliged on eating her out and tried to focus on her clit. She let out a moan and her legs twitched (not sure if she was faking, this is my problem when paying for a "service"). After that she positioned herself for a cowgirl and my god the stories are true that you wont notice the condom on. She rode me well and deep enough that I manage to came so much. My juices manged to drip down out of the condom so she let out a "sorry" in a cute voice and proceeded to clean it up with a tissue.

After that I rested for a bit while she prepared two stools in the middle of the room. She asked me to sit there so she could bathe me. She showered my body and eventually put soap on me by hugging me and using her body to lather the soap all over my chest and back. This was a first for me and I initially found it weird. I quickly disregarded that thought and just enjoyed the experience. She also washed my crotch and butt crack which I think is very nice. After she rinsed me, she asked that I lay down at the tub so I can relax while she prepared the oil for the matt play.

I think this review is too long now so I'll just speed it up. Once she prepared the matt and oil, she asked me to lie down there and instructed me to have my hand on the dry towel and use that as leverage if ever I go sliding down which I found funny. This was my first time as well for matt play and overall the experience was really interesting and slightly bit funny for me. Kaoru is a goddess when it comes to matt play because I would be suprised of the techniques that she can do while on that. She would fuck herself using my crotch and sometimes she would use her toes to reach for my dick feeling it out if it was getting hard. As she was lathering me around with oil she would insert my finger and toe so that she could demonstrate that gorilla grip pussy. She also massaged me using her tongue! I had no idea she could do that. I really liked that since my body was sore from exploring Japan. After the matt play, she focused on getting me hard again which she did. She went for a 69 again so I happily obliged dining on that pussy. When I got hard, she rode me again and since I didnt want to tire her further I would lead in the thrusting. We eventually found our rhythm, she would moan loudly by this point but since there was too much oil I could not cum. I told her "too much oil" to which she understood. I told her "I want you to cum" to which she understood as well. She grabbed my dick and it used it against her pussy, she would moan and scream again until she eventually squirted. Y'all didnt tell me she squirted wtf. I could feel her warm liquids dripping on my crotch and legs. She let out an apologetic "sorry, sorry" but I told her it was really okay with me and I really liked it. Its very rare for me to encounter a squirter so it was a pleasant surprise.

This is too long now.

But after that she cleaned me up and we tried another round but I couldnt orgasm again. I am used to a much rouger version of fucking and I didnt want to put her up to that since she still had other clients for the day. We finished the session with me eating her out again to which she came. We got dressed and she called the lobby to confirm that I will be leaving. We waited and chatted a bit to which I directly asked if she was tired. She answered no, but I could clearly see that she was. I asked again if she really wasnt to which she surrendered "a little bit".

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall this was a unique experience for me. The sex and matt play were really good. The overall professionalism of the establishment and its staff is okay for me. As for Kaoru, you guys were right about her. She is very professional and she will always try to keep you comfortable throughout the experience.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

I wouldn’t worry about reviews being too long. Better than too short leaving questions unanswered.

Really. I'm getting the impression that Kaoru has fucked all of TAG
Careful with those words, my friend.

The tax man doesn't like competition.

Really. I'm getting the impression that Kaoru has fucked all of TAG
It is honestly pretty staggering how much people she has probably had find her from here, and I mean those are only the people who wrote reviews. I mean it's totally deserved too.

Reactions: Alice
She recently shared that she's fully booked till end of October. Does she get a lot of locals as well?
She's super busy mainly due to TAG. She mentioned most of her day is booked by foreigners with maybe 2 being local. She knows she's popular here but apparently she can't or doesn't read the reviews.

Theres only a few days left of the month, popular girls have 2 months or more fully booked. No way for us to know the nationality of her customers.
Can you share some girls that have a full packed schedule like this from Y-shirts or other SLs?

Damn, all these reviews made me want to give it a shot as well.
I’ll go by the middle of next year so I hope I can meet her.

Reactions: Alice
I haven't seen her yet but would like to try at least once. I definitely prefer shorter girls though...I've learned that too much similarity in height leads to awkward doggy style placement.

Reactions: zerosupblues