Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) Soapland virginity broke by Kaoru

Do I need to know any Japanese to go to Y-shirt?
Its best that you know the basics to at least be able to respond to the tenchos and have something to talk about with the providers to not make things akward.

Do I need to know any Japanese to go to Y-shirt?

Need to be able to at least understand/speak a little. Pretty daunting experience walking around the Soapland areas without any Japanese skills

Thank you for the review. Looking forward to my first soapland experience with Kaoru when i return to Tokyo in a few weeks.

Does anyone know if CIM or more is allowed for Kaoru, or at least how open she is about other stuff, e.g., spanking, COF, etc.? Not necessarily what im looking for, but i thought it'd be good to know her restrictions in case the urge comes up in the middle of the deed.

Not sure if asking her about it directly might be the appropriate move here, but also haven't seen anyone mention it in the dozen or so reviews of her that I've checked.

Thanks for any and all guidance.

There is nothing wrong about asking her directly about what she likes or what she doesnt. In fact, will make the session better because you will know her limits and she can also understand your desires.