Solo girl, going to Tokyo for the first time

Let me guess... you googled "handsome smart sexy reasonably-priced Tokyo male companion " and ended up on one of my many raving reviews? No , don't even bother to answer, can be the only possibility :D
If i google that I'll probably end up in one of those host pages, were the men look straight out of a shojo manga. Totally not my type.

I think I googled snarky french guy available for dinner in Tokyo. I was not disappointed.

Reactions: Frenchy
Headline:
Unfortunately Kinugawa Sex Museum no longer exists. Just want to give you the heads up!
Sorry

Too bad.:(

But don't let that stop anyone from going to the link, just for the pics...

kinugawa-sex-museum-5.jpg

If i google that I'll probably end up in one of those host pages, were the men look straight out of a shojo manga. Totally not my type.

I think I googled snarky french guy available for dinner in Tokyo. I was not disappointed.

Ah ah, thanks. And yes I'm not a Shojo Manga type , that's for sure! :ROFLMAO:
But come on , are you sure you don't want to spend a fortune on extravagantly priced champagne in a dark club , seating on a sofa next to a pre-pubescent androgynous-looking boy with colored lenses, whose conversation I imagine must be highly fascinating ?
Damn...

Reactions: Misslorena
Ah ah, thanks. And yes I'm not a Shojo Manga type , that's for sure! :ROFLMAO:
But come on , are you sure you don't want to spend a fortune on extravagantly priced champagne in a dark club , seating on a sofa next to a pre-pubescent androgynous-looking boy with colored lenses, whose conversation I imagine must be highly fascinating ?
Damn...
If I had the money I'd do it just for the experience alone, that's for sure!
But as someone on a budget yeah, no. They should pay me instead. I'll speak Spanish and let them touch my tattoos and my love handles. All things they don't see in Japan very often

If I had the money I'd do it just for the experience alone, that's for sure!
But as someone on a budget yeah, no. They should pay me instead. I'll speak Spanish and let them touch my tattoos and my love handles. All things they don't see in Japan very often

Yeah , that's a bit my business model too. except I'll speak French , let them touch my chest hair and also my love handles. Oh and "they" are female :D

Yeah , that's a bit my business model too. except I'll speak French , let them touch my chest hair and also my love handles. Oh and "they" are female :D
Let's milk that exotic factor until it's too late and globalization has made us no longer that exotic

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
Could be a problem if you want to do swinging. I dont know the policy of Bliss Out (the most foreigner friendly bar) but myvfavorite happening bar doesn't allow tattoos. Last time i was there i wanted to invite a guy to the playroom but he had to stay covered up. :(

SM bars should be fine to get in, but if they'll tie you up they'll usually also have you strip first and i dont know about their policies either.

I know Arabesque in Shinjuku allows tattoos..... or at least there was a girl there that had half her back covered in fine tattoo art...a beautiful dragon.

What is your favorite place?

I know Arabesque in Shinjuku allows tattoos..... or at least there was a girl there that had half her back covered in fine tattoo art...a beautiful dragon.

Thanks for the tip!
I have a pervier-than-me-can-you-believe-it SB and she wants to try ... everything
She also has a discrete bunny tattoo
What's this Arabesque club? A swingers club?

Is Arabesque a happening bar? Haven't heard of it..
My favorite HB is 9259 but i don't go that often.

So I ventured down the streets of Surin, Trying to get food and only found local street vendors. The lady on the first establishment was a bit distressed by our language barrier but I thought it was funny figuring out the food by staring at a cooler with raw meat and seafood. She then said "pad Thai" like the best idea she's ever had and seemed so genuinely excited I couldn't say no.

It was actually a decent amount of food and tasty, For 1.2 dollars. Yeah at least I won't starve in Thailand.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Is Arabesque a happening bar? Haven't heard of it..
My favorite HB is 9259 but i don't go that often.
I would certainly be curious to try. It must be nice to go to a place where they don't stare at you like a circus animal (although that can be fun at times)

So I ventured down the streets of Surin, Trying to get food and only found local street vendors. The lady on the first establishment was a bit distressed by our language barrier but I thought it was funny figuring out the food by staring at a cooler with raw meat and seafood. She then said "pad Thai" like the best idea she's ever had and seemed so genuinely excited I couldn't say no.

It was actually a decent amount of food and tasty, For 1.2 dollars. Yeah at least I won't starve in Thailand.

I would be grateful if you don't trash my favorite country on earth . Thanks .
(On Sirius that's a different story )

I would be grateful if you don't trash my favorite country on earth . Thanks .
(On Sirius that's a different story )

No trashing! The people are mostly lovely, the food is delicious, the drivers crazy and the roads awful. It's loud smelly and random It makes me feel like I am back home <3

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
I would certainly be curious to try. It must be nice to go to a place where they don't stare at you like a circus animal (although that can be fun at times)
9259 is not tattoo friendly sadly.
But appearantly that Arabesque place is.

9259 is not tattoo friendly sadly.
But appearantly that Arabesque place is.
What if I go dressed like an old lady covered head to toe? Although I think in that case I will be kicked out for looking crazy

No trashing! The people are mostly lovely, the food is delicious, the drivers crazy and the roads awful. It's loud smelly and random It makes me feel like I am back home <3
Ok maybe I should try Mexico too

What if I go dressed like an old lady covered head to toe? Although I think in that case I will be kicked out for looking crazy
That should be ok actually if you dont take it off.
I met this guy that i really wanted to go into the play room with but he couldn't... because he was covered in tattoos.
Honestly he should have just opened his zipper, hahaha. But whatever :(

Thanks for the tip!
I have a pervier-than-me-can-you-believe-it SB and she wants to try ... everything
She also has a discrete bunny tattoo
What's this Arabesque club? A swingers club?

yes ...happening bar..