Guest viewing is limited

Strange night

Looka

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

First topic!

I wanted to share something that happened to me tonight.

(sorry for my English, still drunk but I really need to share this story)

I met a Japanese girl on Badoo.
We chatted a bit and decided to drink some beers together soon.

She said that she wanted to go to Roppong this Friday as she wanted to go clubbing. I wasn't sure if I wanted to. Not fond of clubbing, honestly...

I told her if she wanted to drink tonight, she said yes, and we met in Shinjuku.

We went to HUB and as a good gentleman (lol) I paid the first round of drinks and food.

She wasn't really talkative but we had some interesting chat.
We were both in the sex mood and she kept telling me that she wanted me to come over to her apartment so we could have some fun under the futon.

Then, she told me she had a friend working in an hostess bar, and want to say hello.
I told myself "why not" but I saw the shit coming.

We went to the bar and the hostess (my new friend's friend) asked me if I wanted the nomihodai option. (6000y...)
I told her no as I just wanted a beer. My "friend" wanted some wine and I paid for it. (3000y the glass... fuck me)
Then the hostess asked if she could drink with us and I fell for it (another 3000y down the drain... fuck fuck me)

As soon as we finished our drinks, I asked my "friend" if we could leave that place. We left that place for another place. (a dance bar in Kabukicho)

We had a drink in that dance bar place then I told her we should move out to her place. It was getting late and I'm supposed to work the next day so...

She told me she wanted a last drink before moving out, but my wallet was already dry. She knew that and even wanted to check if I had any credit cards so I could buy her more drink.

I obviously said no and she said that she wanted to go home because she wasn't feeling well. (obvious bullshit but didn't wanted to argue with that)

We left the dance bar and then just left me, telling me she will contact me soon.

Soon after, a black Roppongi guy told me in the street that I should be careful with her and she was known to be a crook in Kabukicho. Not sure if true but I'm not sure why he would lie on that.

He told me that he tried to warn me when I was making my way to the hostess club with her. (not sure if it's true as I didn't notice... was kinda drunk)

Well... That was a good lesson, I guess.
I think she got me fair and square and I should be more careful.

What do you guys think? Never happened to you?

Has and will happen to almost everyone as long as you keep hooking up girls in the wonderland of internet. And who isn't these days?

The trick is to recognise the warning signs and skip early. In your case the first sign was wanting to meet in Roppongi and the deciding one was the friend in a hostess club.

You should have told her no to that and then proposed a visit to a love hotel. She would probably have said no to that so you would have been able to continue your evening alone but with much fuller wallet.

When she said she wanted fun under the futon, this is when you say "Let's Go ! !'" when she says, but I want more drinks - no problem we can stop by a combini on way to her place... if she says.. ahhhh wait a minute (before you buy booze at combini) then you can say Oh... just got a message from a friend who needs my help...apologize and give her a 2000JPY for taxi fare.. and say I'll msg you later.....

Thanks for the messages!

User#8628, RIDER 00 >
Yeah sorry, it was poorly phrased. Didn't meant any offense... Very sorry for that.

MikeH>
Yeah, well I'll be more careful from now on.
The hostess thing should have been a massive red flag but fell for it.
Thing I forgot to say is once we were in the hostess bar, I said I had no money (in fact 1万円 remaining in my wallet) but my "friend" told me I could go to the ATM.

The hostess already poured our drinks and didn't want any troubles so I paid for the drinks.

After a (short) night of sleep, I realize how stupid I was to fell in this kind of trap...

BB0523>
Yeah well I tried that haha
She said that she was not into conbini drinks and wanted to get wasted in Kabukicho.
I should have escaped when I could.

Reactions: BB0523
After a (short) night of sleep, I realize how stupid I was to fell in this kind of trap...

You know, even universities have tuitions. All learning costs money, happily in this case the damage was bearable and I am pretty sure you won't fall for the same kind of trap next time.

Thanks, it's good to tell people about this.

What was your total loss? Around 10,000yen? That's a fairly cheap lesson, similar stories have gone around that include a lot more than that. I guess the moral is any time a woman is leading you to specific places it's probably more about the places than you.

MikeH>
Haha true that... Yeah, it was more or less bearable. (around 13.000y) but it could have been worst, so yeah I'll have to live with that loss. It was a good lesson I guess.

psd>
You're very welcome. Yeah, I read some pretty scary stories here and elsewhere, mine pales in comparison.
I'll definitely be more careful from now on, and will stick to my favorite spots instead.

around 13.000y
Sometimes you wonder why people even bother to hussle. (The touts as well.)
Like, some days they may get serious amounds of money, but sometimes its nothing or its something like this.
Basically she'd have to split this money with the club and the hostess, and thats for a whole evening running around town and talking to a guy and being entertaining and stuff.
Why doesn't she just become a hostess herself or something?

Sometimes you wonder why people even bother to hussle. (The touts as well.)
Like, some days they may get serious amounds of money, but sometimes its nothing or its something like this.
Basically she'd have to split this money with the club and the hostess, and thats for a whole evening running around town and talking to a guy and being entertaining and stuff.

Maybe there are days when she gets a sucker to use his credit card and they charge him outrageous prices, like 15man yen? The best are probably the rich tourists looking for a little fun. They won't notice the crazy charges until they've already left the country.

My guess? She's working as an independent getting part of what she's bringing in but her methods are so outrageous the house doesn't want an obvious link to her. As far as most customers know she has no connection to the shop so they won't hear any complaints.

I (kinda) avenged myself. :)

I was still supposed to go clubbing in Roppongi with her on Friday, but didn't send her any message from last night. (maybe she wasn't expecting any after what happened)

Well, I contacted her and told her I wanted to go clubbing with her but I would be available from 00:00, as I have a nomikai with my colleagues.

She said ok and I told her we'll meet in a bar to drink first. (gave her the location of a bar a bit far from Roppongi station)

And as you might have guessed, I didn't come. :)
Well this doesn't give my 1万円 back but at last she might had to ride a taxi to her home or finding another "customer".

Well, it might be petty or childish but that brought me some satisfaction. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy

I was still supposed to go clubbing in Roppongi with her on Friday, but didn't send her any message from last night. (maybe she wasn't expecting any after what happened)

Well, I contacted her and told her I wanted to go clubbing with her but I would be available from 00:00, as I have a nomikai with my colleagues.

She said ok and I told her we'll meet in a bar to drink first. (gave her the location of a bar a bit far from Roppongi station)

Well this doesn't give my 1万円 back but at last she might had to ride a taxi to her home or finding another "customer".

woah woah woah.....
i dont give a shit if that is actually kind of childish...thats freakin awesome. Way to stick it to her for all the times she's probably fucked over dudes in the past.
When she arrived, did she send you a message like "hey im here" ? im curious if she saw that you "read" the message. (assuming u guys communicate on LINE)

Reactions: Looka
Hey all,

First topic!

I wanted to share something that happened to me tonight.

(sorry for my English, still drunk but I really need to share this story)

I met a Japanese girl on Badoo.
We chatted a bit and decided to drink some beers together soon.

She said that she wanted to go to Roppong this Friday as she wanted to go clubbing. I wasn't sure if I wanted to. Not fond of clubbing, honestly...

I told her if she wanted to drink tonight, she said yes, and we met in Shinjuku.

We went to HUB and as a good gentleman (lol) I paid the first round of drinks and food.

She wasn't really talkative but we had some interesting chat.
We were both in the sex mood and she kept telling me that she wanted me to come over to her apartment so we could have some fun under the futon.

Then, she told me she had a friend working in an hostess bar, and want to say hello.
I told myself "why not" but I saw the shit coming.

We went to the bar and the hostess (my new friend's friend) asked me if I wanted the nomihodai option. (6000y...)
I told her no as I just wanted a beer. My "friend" wanted some wine and I paid for it. (3000y the glass... fuck me)
Then the hostess asked if she could drink with us and I fell for it (another 3000y down the drain... fuck fuck me)

As soon as we finished our drinks, I asked my "friend" if we could leave that place. We left that place for another place. (a dance bar in Kabukicho)

We had a drink in that dance bar place then I told her we should move out to her place. It was getting late and I'm supposed to work the next day so...

She told me she wanted a last drink before moving out, but my wallet was already dry. She knew that and even wanted to check if I had any credit cards so I could buy her more drink.

I obviously said no and she said that she wanted to go home because she wasn't feeling well. (obvious bullshit but didn't wanted to argue with that)

We left the dance bar and then just left me, telling me she will contact me soon.

Soon after, a black Roppongi guy told me in the street that I should be careful with her and she was known to be a crook in Kabukicho. Not sure if true but I'm not sure why he would lie on that.

He told me that he tried to warn me when I was making my way to the hostess club with her. (not sure if it's true as I didn't notice... was kinda drunk)

Well... That was a good lesson, I guess.
I think she got me fair and square and I should be more careful.

I assume this girl is not Japanese?

Not that it would never happen that a Japanese girl would do a thing like this but it's highly unlikely.

I'm guessing it's a Chinese or Vietnamese girl? Or couldn't you tell?

Yeah It’s petty, childish , obviously revengeful and usually frowned upon ... but I LOVED it!
Thanks for fighting back against this specific form of exploitation ! (y)

BankerguyCanada>
Haha, thanks! We're using KakaoTalk which has the same "Read" system. I read her last messages so I guess she knows that! :D

Izakayaka>
Definitely Japanese I think.
I might be wrong. We were only talking in Japanese and her accent seemed flawless.

Frenchy>
Mais de rien! (yeah, another bloody French on TAG!)
That's the first time I'm doing something that petty.
To be honest, I wasn't sure if was gonna have sex that night but to be honest, I didn't really care.
In the "no sex" scenario, I would have spend a nice evening with a supposed nice person and get a new friend. Getting laid was just the cherry on top of the cake I guess.
Well, I was naive but I hate being played like that.

Now, I'm wondering if should try an apology, then ask her if she wanna go drink this week. So I can screw her again. :)

BankerguyCanada>
Haha, thanks! We're using KakaoTalk which has the same "Read" system. I read her last messages so I guess she knows that! :D

Izakayaka>
Definitely Japanese I think.
I might be wrong. We were only talking in Japanese and her accent seemed flawless.

Frenchy>
Mais de rien! (yeah, another bloody French on TAG!)
That's the first time I'm doing something that petty.
To be honest, I wasn't sure if was gonna have sex that night but to be honest, I didn't really care.
In the "no sex" scenario, I would have spend a nice evening with a supposed nice person and get a new friend. Getting laid was just the cherry on top of the cake I guess.
Well, I was naive but I hate being played like that.

Now, I'm wondering if should try an apology, then ask her if she wanna go drink this week. So I can screw her again. :)

Lol! Thanks for improving (?) the frenchies image here :D. I know this feeling of viscerally hating being played, it’s universal of course but I noticed that it’s especially strong among our fellow countrymen, not sure why.

Naaah, don’t “screw” her again like that... you’re burnt already... ask me to do it instead! :D

Yeah, you guys are probably right.

I sent her some apologies and she seems to be quite furious. (good! :D)
I'm under a fake nickname so I should be fine.
But yeah, I think it's better to not push my luck.