Strange Soapland Experience?

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Now this has not happened to me, but it is just a question I have. Today, I finally found a Soapland, where they are much more discreet. They have the clerk hidden behind the little glass window, but they can't see you, which is good because I want to try to hide the fact that I'm a foreigner.

One other place I went to didn't have the private window, so the clerk saw that I was Caucasian and denied me right away. It was the most racist thing I have ever experienced in my life. Just picture two Japanese dudes simultaneously crossing their arms at me while repeating "だめ" and "ごめんなさい" in the same breath.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has had an experience where they pay for the services of one of the women advertised and then later got turned down by the woman that you paid to service you?

I keep thinking that since I'm not in Tokyo, something like this might happen. I can picture choosing a woman, paying and waiting (whether or not the clerk knows my ethnicity) and then the woman chooses to not service me at all? I'm assuming if one woman refuses, there is a chance another woman would be willing. If none of them are willing, for some reason...I shouldn't have to worry about getting my cash back from the clerk right?

The clerk knew I was not Japanese and didn't flat out deny me, but only after I handed her the cash, she told me that I would have to wait for almost 2 hours since the woman was at home? I guess they call them up sometimes, but my experience so far has been that the women advertised...are the women currently there. Anyway, it was just a strange experience. I decided not to wait that long since I was tight on time. The clerk seemed to really want to hold onto my cash lol.

What do the Soapland experts on here think of this? Is this a standard procedure at some of these places? Has anyone been robbed by any of the clerks at the front?

Last edited:
Reactions: Badnews
This is not a soapland you are describing. This would never happen. Please go back to trolling on subjects you know something about.

Prove it. What's the name of this soapland and where is it?

This is not a soapland you are describing. This would never happen. Please go back to trolling on subjects you know something about.

Prove it. What's the name of this soapland and where is it?

This would never happen? Which situation? I described two situations in my post. If you are referring to what my post is mainly about, it is called Rich Girls and it is located in Aoi-ku Shizuoka City. I will check that place out again in the future, when I have more time.

As for the place that wouldn't let me in, that place is called Health Tokyo, which is also located in Shizuoka City. Here is there website: http://s7bat7.appspot.com/xn--luq188o.shizuoka.jp/shop/h_tokyo.html

Email them yourself asking if they accept foreigners if you think I'm just trolling.

Ok, so I guess I don't know much about Soaplands because I've mixed one up with a Pink Salon, which mainly focused on oral sex. I meant to say a Pink Salon.

Being new to Japan, I would hope that this is an understandable mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You are new to Japan but hope to disguise the fact you are not Japanese at a soapland... Something tells me that sonewhere along the line you will get found out... like, the first syllable.

Reactions: Ches
You are new to Japan but hope to disguise the fact you are not Japanese at a soapland... Something tells me that sonewhere along the line you will get found out... like, the first syllable.

Ok, so replace everywhere where I say Soapland with Pink Salon and the situation is the same.

I won't try to disguise that I'm a foreigner, but has anyone been accepted at the entrance, paid and then got denied the service?

I guess this never happens?

Is it also common for the women advertised to not even be there at the time and take ip to an hour to even arrive?

Dude.... "Pink Salon" and "Soapland" are so different.....as in flying Economy class versus First Class...

Reactions: just4fun
Yes, I'm sorry. I just need to study my adult entertainment terminology more.
Whatever happened to that grandma running the language school/karaoke pub? Did that not work out?

Whatever happened to that grandma running the language school/karaoke pub? Did that not work out?

She isn't a grandma, she is only like 44 years old. Also, she is practically giving me full time hours, so I'm keeping business and my sex life separate. Why would I throw away all the money she gives me for sex?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just reading this thread, and find it hilarious. I keep getting the picture in my mind of a blatantly White guy trying to sneak past the front door by disguising himself as much as possible. Finding all kinds of ways to perfect this technique. Upon achieving success and getting inside, then hearing a loud Japanese scream, when the ladies see a man with a hairy chest and big gaijin dick 2X the size of what they are used for the first time and waiting to be serviced.

Last edited:
The only P4P I actually have experience in is the street walkers with a HE.

Are there street walkers in japan? Where are they most frequent? What is the mark that they actually offer a service and are just waiting for someone to walk by and negotiate?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Are there street walkers in japan? Where are they most frequent? What is the mark that they actually offer a service and are just waiting for someone to walk by and negotiate?
Some years ago, Yokohama's Koganecho area had prostitution brothels and walkers all over the place. A very famous area. And areas near to kobans, so was an "open secret". The Japanese conservatives, no-sex, and no-foreigners groups/political parties closed down most obvious brothels.

However, there were many street walkers. It's been some years since I've been, but back in 2012, they still had significant street activity.

All around Tokyo, you can find some street walkers near popular areas. Shinjuku, Shibuya, Roppongi, Shimbashi, etc... Except, it tends to be more disguised or scammish. A bit different from the more open and obvious methods people are used to. Koganecho was more in the classical manner people think of.

Last edited:

Although I don't go to Kabukicho very much these days, and then only to a HB, I do remember that there used to be women standing outside or close to the hotels nearby Seibu Shinjuku station. I never approached any, though, so I can't be sure. But they seemed to be Street walkers.

A few in my local area, they tend to hang around the "girls bar" street, and outside a 7/11. It's quite funny to watch them in action around 11pm approaching every guy that walks past.
They usually offer "massaji" and you negotiate from there.
Mostly Chinese from the rare occasion they've approached me, but as I walk past this street if I catch the last train I often see them taking drink guys into their apartment block.

I was actually able to get into this place. I didn't really get angry but I did raise my voice a little. I explained in Japanese that I have traveled all over Asia and I have never had a problem getting into a place like this anywhere else. I told her that I had never been refused anywhere in South Korea, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan,Thailand, Laos and even Mongolia for fuck fake lol. I asked her if she believes Japan is a forward-thinking country and she replied "Yes". I then told it that the policies against foreigners here is more backward than even China. I could tell this bothered her but it was the truth, so I think it was starting to break her down. I then explained how it makes no sense that they bump to American/European music, yet don't even allow American/European people inside. She paused for a moment and finally told me that she would talk with the women working there and let me know which ones are alright with servicing a foreigner. She came back and told me that of the like 5 woman, 2 of them were alright with it. I was totally shocked because I they told me I was the first foreigner to ever be let for the first time without a Japanese person accompanying me....yet another stupid rule.

I know people are going to flame me and bitch that the reason they don't let foreigners inside is because foreigners probably caused trouble in the past...but that is no reason to hate on all foreigners. That is like if I open an American restaurant in the US and refused to serve all Japanese people...you know how that shit would fly over there? lol

I have serious doubts on this latest tale unless you can produce a pic of a card from the shop.

Reactions: Goiter
This is before or after your most recent case of the clap?

Pretty detailed conversation for someone who doesn't seem to speak Japanese. I'm with Sudsy on this one?

It's quite funny to watch them in action around 11pm approaching every guy that walks past.

Indeed, they seem to get more desperate with the last train approaching. There used to be a few of them around Ueno, especially near the Tsutaya at Nakacho-dôri.

This is before or after your most recent case of the clap?

Pretty detailed conversation for someone who doesn't seem to speak Japanese. I'm with Sudsy on this one?

I speak Japanese. The issue before was not being Japanese.

I have serious doubts on this latest tale unless you can produce a pic of a card from the shop.

When I go to Pink Salons, I get blowjobs not business cards. The place is like a 15 minute bike ride away from my apartment...so I don't see the need to have a business card.

I don't care if people don't believe me. That is what happened and I will visit there again in the future because now I know there are some Japanese women there that aren't complete racists lol.

There are some streetwalkers in the shinookubo love hotel area as well i think. Always older foreign asian women.

Reactions: Wwanderer
When I go to Pink Salons, I get blowjobs not business cards.

Sure, but you're talking about a soapland this time. It's customary for them to give you their card at the end of the session.

Reactions: Wwanderer