Guest viewing is limited

Surviving Miss Campus

Even better go to New Hot Point. Paradise in kawasaki also caters to non Japanese speaking clients.

but i think its so dirty- maybe diseases- and very OLD woman- ( i can't believe some guys talk about doing 69 there)
Oh! Now after all of your 14 posts of thick-skulled idiocy, you are all of a sudden concerned about the subtleties! No. These places are perfect for you. Trust me. Go. Have a good time. Just perfect for you.

but i think its so dirty- maybe diseases- and very OLD woman- ( i can't believe some guys talk about doing 69 there)

Methinks this :asshat::troll: will get this review thread closed pretty soon.:facepalm:

I think it was about ¥30,000.

Don't believe him. He is just trying to scare you off from going to his favourite place. They have 50 minutes course which is just 16 thousands.

Reactions: KuroNeko95
Oh! Now after all of your 14 posts of thick-skulled idiocy, you are all of a sudden concerned about the subtleties! No. These places are perfect for you. Trust me. Go. Have a good time. Just perfect for you.
no i want a YOUNG girl- not a grandma- but "worst case scenario" maybe i will - thanks for the advice

23-0 What a great start

23-0 What a great start
;) yes it is.:LOL:

the-farce-is-wxpmt9.jpg