Guest viewing is limited

Closed Tag For Providers

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Chavers

By Jove, you couldn't make this shit up
Reaction score
Sure would be nice to have something like nightshift.co in Japan. :bookworm:

Providers logon and show they're available. Site is fast, clean interface, and you search by all sorts of cool criteria.

TAG is becoming the best place to find non-Japanese providers in Japan. (y)

You might also want to check out ECCIE.net, which has 'verified providers'. Providers that are verified can post ads once a week or so, have a showcase with photos of themselves, etc. They are also prohibited from posting in their own reviews.

I see.

We've had some brief conversations with a few providers already about some similar types of things. As you may expect, adding or customizing our base framework to do more will cost. Therefore, we are trying to figure out what kind of revenue stream we can possibly tap into in order to support additional features.

We have been contacted by other international sites about ads and partnerships, but we lack the financial backend to support the transactions. (This is a work in progress to get it setup so we can have these options... It is also imperative that TAG operators including myself maintain a degree of separation to protect our regular professional lives where the majority of our income is derived from...)

There are other factors in play regarding the ownership of TAG. (Nothing serious, but I'll probably buyout Eliah's share and take 100% control so that we can move forward.)

If there is enough interest, I may ask people to join a small focus group to decide what is most important to keep TAG moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.