Guest viewing is limited

TAPS - Foreigner-friendly Japanese "men's esthe"

Thanks for the review! I've been using some Japanese esute services in Azabu that are similar but don't cater to foreigners. I'll give this one a try to sample the talent pool.
Yeah getting access to real Japanese esute as a foreigner is hard, but I get it - the shops are scared we are going to plaster the Internet with “got <forbidden service> at exactly this address, room number 105” 😅
TAPS made me sign a pledge that basically says “don’t be an idiot” the first time I went :ROFLMAO:

Yeah getting access to real Japanese esute as a foreigner is hard, but I get it - the shops are scared we are going to plaster the Internet with “got <forbidden service> at exactly this address, room number 105” 😅
TAPS made me sign a pledge that basically says “don’t be an idiot” the first time I went :ROFLMAO:
Lol being honest that's litterly what we do, do I am sure we all have our golden spots secrets we don't want to share. I think just like we hear rumors they hear the worst rumors about foreigners and the decide it's not worth it. Plus the fact truthfully for some Japanese if they know foreigner uses the shop they won't use it. So could also be loss of business.
Many years ago in Osaka after a late night drinking with this really cool guy and some soapland adventures. No idea he was Yakuza at the time , he got me a membership card for an association that was a front for Yakuza. If I showed the card I could enter almost all the locations that were off limits to foreigners. I had the times of my life.

Just made a booking with Karin, will write a review later. Thanks for the recommendation
I came back on this thread to mention the same xD I just booked with Shiro, will also share a review. Karin was also definitely a favourite! Looking forward to your review too! I've been wanting to try since the initial post but they seemed to be in "pre-open" phase with an inconsistent schedule and therapists for a bit. Very much excited for it now!

I came back on this thread to mention the same xD I just booked with Shiro, will also share a review. Karin was also definitely a favourite! Looking forward to your review too! I've been wanting to try since the initial post but they seemed to be in "pre-open" phase with an inconsistent schedule and therapists for a bit. Very much excited for it now!
Awesome, very curious how it went for you, I have been quite a few times now 😅
I also asked about the schedule and they said they are trying to recruit more therapists that can communicate with foreigners - fingers crossed! 🤞

Reactions: Maxblack
I went to several Japanese esthe in the past and the service always varied based on the lady. Some did the standard service without any hf or similar stuff. Others went the other direction. It all depends on the chemistry. They usually serve Japanese customers only, so being a foreigner might be and advantage. in all I always had positive experiences, although I must say that Kyoto services were not the best. One lady in Tokyo (her first day) was previously working at a soapland. Damn, she totally got it wrong (lucky me!) and started going down immediately after I took off my shirt. Pity, she left shortly after… wonder why…

I went to several Japanese esthe in the past and the service always varied based on the lady. Some did the standard service without any hf or similar stuff. Others went the other direction. It all depends on the chemistry. They usually serve Japanese customers only, so being a foreigner might be and advantage. in all I always had positive experiences, although I must say that Kyoto services were not the best. One lady in Tokyo (her first day) was previously working at a soapland. Damn, she totally got it wrong (lucky me!) and started going down immediately after I took off my shirt. Pity, she left shortly after… wonder why…

I've found there are a LOT of ex-soapland girls at esute shops. Seems some of them just take a break and want some easier work.

I've had better luck getting extras from regular girls at esute rather than the ex-soap girls, though.

Thanks to your review I decided to give this place a shot with Fumika. With it being my 2nd last day in Japan i thought why not go for the 120 mins coure

She looked slightly different from her picture but not by much although despite being listed as E, she didn't look as big as her picture would suggests. Fumika is definitely my type of girl and she was very kind and accommodating despite my terrible Japanese.

Her massage could use a little work though I suspect with her small frame it would be difficult to exert any amount of force. Am considering going one last time before i leave.

Reactions: Maxblack
So I’ve just posted a thread on Imperial Aroma in Kanda and the word I was thinking is Esute, and my experience is exactly the same, professional Japanese establishment with quality girls. I know it’s the quality of the experience, I totally get it, but 27,000 yen and not even a HJ, absolutely crazy!!!

So I’ve just posted a thread on Imperial Aroma in Kanda and the word I was thinking is Esute, and my experience is exactly the same, professional Japanese establishment with quality girls. I know it’s the quality of the experience, I totally get it, but 27,000 yen and not even a HJ, absolutely crazy!!!
Ouch. That‘s some good money spent.

First of all, great review! It was very informative as I haven’t done esute places and the concept seems like just what I’d be after. Odd question, but could you describe the paper pants thing? That’s a new one to me. Cheers! xx

First of all, great review! It was very informative as I haven’t done esute places and the concept seems like just what I’d be after. Odd question, but could you describe the paper pants thing? That’s a new one to me. Cheers! xx

The pants are like this https://www.mens-es.jp/items/25163460

There are different styles, some of them looser than others

Odd question, but could you describe the paper pants thing?
It’s basically a tiny g-string that doesn’t hold much and can barely reach your hips if you’re taller than the average Japanese man. Not uncomfortable I might add, but serving no purpose whatsoever 😂 one of those follow the Japanese protocol and don’t try to reason with logic moments

It’s basically a tiny g-string that doesn’t hold much and can barely reach your hips if you’re taller than the average Japanese man. Not uncomfortable I might add, but serving no purpose whatsoever 😂 one of those follow the Japanese protocol and don’t try to reason with logic moments
And one can always blame it on the kami-pantsu if your member wants to go for a stroll. 😎

Reactions: Alice
I've gotten more than just a HJ multiple times at Japanese メンエス including covered FS and even BBFS. It really just depends on your chemistry with the girl so ymmv. Also, as long as you can communicate in Japanese most of the the shops / girls I found on Twitter usually have been foreigner friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack and Gorffy
That’s the kind of stories that make me want to explore! Polishing my 空気読み skills, really connect as much as possible, and see what gives 🤩 the rush of possibly getting much more than initial expectations because of human reasons (not just money), I already know Imma get dangerously used to this…

I've gotten more than just a HJ multiple times at Japanese メンエス including covered FS and even BBFS. It really just depends on your chemistry with the girl so ymmv. Also, as long as you can communicate in Japanese most of the the shops / girls I found on Twitter usually have been foreigner friendly.

Yup, me too. A bit surprised that people say it's difficult for foreigners to be let into Men's Esute. I've found the opposite as long as you can speak Japanese.

And definitely a lot of girls will provide extras if you make a good connection.

Has anyone been to Aroma Imperial in Kanda? Same kind of thing esute massage, ridiculous amount of teasing by cute young girls in black dresses. I went earlier in the year and looking to visit again soon.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
YMMV!
I booked Mina on the basis of this review (90min, 27k), however there was no HE involved and it was just a blue balls teasing massage. I only realised this at the very end when she said "massage finished" without having touched my peepee. She brushed my balls a few times and let me touch her legs but that was it. She told me that she doesn't do HJ or sexual services.
She also didn't allow kissing even though i had used the provided mouthwash at the start 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: kirayamato
YMMV!
I booked Mina on the basis of this review (90min, 27k), however there was no HE involved and it was just a blue balls teasing massage. I only realised this at the very end when she said "massage finished" without having touched my peepee. She brushed my balls a few times and let me touch her legs but that was it. She told me that she doesn't do HJ or sexual services.
She also didn't allow kissing even though i had used the provided mouthwash at the start 😅
thanks for review. sounds like very typical men's esthe.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest