Guest viewing is limited

"teach Me English!!!! ... Or Go To Hell"

Well, I got tire of her bs "forgetting to pay" so I burhed that bridge to the ground. I have some new private students. I know what your thinking lol. The snake is in his cage.

Shocking behavior not paying for lessons. I'm surprised you didn't slap around the face with your big gaijin dick!

Reactions: John Chavers
Clearly, we're not talking about the same crowd.

And I don't see what you mean by "guys that can't communicate" since I'm fluent in Japanese.

The ones I'm talking about use dating apps as HIMATSUBISHI (time killer), they just want to chat (preferably in English) but meeting people is absolutely out of question.

They just don't want to.
This isn't necessarily always true. I have met a number of Japanese women that claimed they wanted to practice English, and we had sex on the 1st or 2nd date.

The key difference is if they will meet you or insist on only e-mail or website exchanges.

1) If she refuses to give you her e-mail or LINE, and only wants to chat on the website, KILL all communication with her.

2) After a few days of e-mail or LINE exchanges, propose meeting. Give a couple of different days as options. If she refuses to meet you, CUT all communication with her.

Some women, especially Japanese women, will give you a box of excuses or lies to avoid meeting and wasting your time online. If she hasn't agreed to meet you within 10 days, cut her off. Don't waste your time playing attention whore games with females.

The problem often is that many guys get dragged down in back and forth e-mail or message tag, because they fear the rejection of asking women out. Don't get pulled into that.