130 Minutes / 45000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hey, this is my first review so let me know if there's anything I need to add.

Long story short, was horny in Japan and decided to go to a soapland. This wasn't my first soapland experience, however I do consider myself rather inexperienced with soaplands and fuzokus in general.
Was considering Kaoru from YShirt, but my schedule didn't seem to line up with hers too well. Looked around Cityheaven and found Chizuru from Idol Kenkyusei, a shop I'd been wanting to try for a while. Her Cityheaven pics looked good and she was into vtubers like I was, so why not. Contacted her on Twitter and booked a 130 minute course. My first mistake was dropping that much money for such a long course with a girl I've barely heard anything about.

I decided to take a taxi from Minowa station, however since this was my first time using a taxi app I ended up being about 10 minutes late. I DMed her on Twitter and she replied no problem.

I reach the shop and inform the staff that I'm here for my reservation with Chizuru. He finds my reservation and shows me to the waiting room. Within a minute, I'm told she's ready and brought upstairs.

Body-wise, Chizuru was tiny and petite, with cute tiny tits. Face-wise, she was decently cute, but not really what I was expecting from the pictures. But whatever, we exchange greetings, I give her a bottle of milk tea (I asked her on Twitter DMs previously and she said she liked that) and she seemed to like it. We start talking about where I'm from, why I'm in Japan, how long I'm in Japan, the usual stuff. Then the conversation shifts to vtubers and we spend a solid like 15 minutes or so just sitting there with her showing me vtuber videos lol. After that, we undressed and took the shower etc. Things were still going okay up to this point.

When the play started, however, things took a drastic turn. We go to the bed and start kissing a little, and then she gets on top of me. She puts on the condom and starts riding me, I hold her hips and play with her tits and nipples. She pushes my hand away, saying she prefers to have her tits groped than her nipples played with. Fair enough, I keep this in mind and grope her for the rest of the play. We then change position to missionary, and this is where I start to notice her attitude shift. I decided to go down on her and play a little down there to get her wet, and I suddenly hear her mutter "きっしょ" ("disgusting"). I ask her if anything was wrong, she says no. I then ask if I can finger her and she asks, "wait, which finger?" so I reply with middle finger or something, and she acts somewhat weird (I don't remember exactly what happened). My fingernails were trimmed and filed, so I don't think this was the problem. For the rest of the session, she seemed to be muttering stuff under her breath and overall acting like she didn't want to be there, which turned me off. At this point I was just looking to get any value out of this session, so I asked her to give me a handjob, she took the condom off and started. Didn't seem to be doing anything, so I asked her if she could give me a bj, but she replied that the condom's already off. Okay, no BBBJ for this, fine. I ask her, "why not put another one on?" She then shows another annoyed look on her face and mutters something else while taking another condom. She then puts it on and starts the bj, but by this point I really wasn't feeling it anymore and honestly rather put off and feeling like I'd wasted 45000 yen. I end the session slightly early and we just lay on the bed.

While washing up, I asked her what was up with saying "disgusting" earlier, and she said something like "guys usually go down on the girl before sex" and that "those kinds of words just come out sometimes". We dress up and walk out of the room. Should've just went with Kaoru.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Couldn't help but feel put off and ripped off by the whole experience. Didn't feel any chemistry at all throughout, the play was awkward and rather cold/forced, and it just felt like she didn't want to be there. Would not spend 45k yen on this again.

Last edited:
Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

Wow, I had the impression that Idol Kenkyuusei was very random in relation to quality but that's too much! You should probably send the shop a formal complaint about it.

That seems like far better than the average experience near Gireum Station in Seoul ;)

Did she stay in CG for a while? Did she ask to switch to mish, or did you ask?

Appreciate you TOFTT here OP, shame to hear that your experience with her was this bad.

I imagine the main prospect is the youth of its cast; my preferences are a bit older but Ichika (also Idol) appeals to me simply because she's a mecha otaku. The pricing is also pretty reasonable (no gaijin tax and a 130 minute package for the price of many 120s at other mid-range shops), although I hear the rooms are crumbling a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
I am honestly surprised by the sheer amount of IK reviews on TAG, is there an USP except for the price?
Maybe cuz its a cheaper-ish soap in Yoshiwara that doesn't require much Japanese to get into but doesn't have a gaijin tax? I don't really remember how I chose to go there myself beyond noticing Chizuru's profile on Cityheaven, but I don't remember how I got to their Cityheaven page to begin with tbh. It seems like a pretty mixed bag, I've only noticed a couple positive reviews and a lot of lukewarm or negative.

I am honestly surprised by the sheer amount of IK reviews on TAG, is there an USP except for the price?
It is one one the very very few soaplands that doesn't charge gaijin tax in Yoshiwara?
I think that's more than enough to justify the amount of reviews. I was more surprised that Club39 had so many reviews despite fucking everybody over 🤣

It is one one the very very few soaplands that doesn't charge gaijin tax in Yoshiwara?
I think that's more than enough to justify the amount of reviews. I was more surprised that Club39 had so many reviews despite fucking everybody over 🤣
Me and @Fumisancho79 are probably to blame for the latter haha, Arisu truly was mind-blowing however, moreso before the Club went downhill.

And yeah, that's another point; besides IKK, Y-Shirt, and Blue Chateau (off the top of my head), I think most of the shops are either gaijin unfriendly or tax us heavily. I know when it comes to higher-end soaps like Segretario and Versailles, one argument might be, "Oh, well you're already paying like 70-80k already, what's another 万年", but that's like a third to a quarter of a long session at a lot of other places, and I like being economical. More is more, after all.

Last edited:
Me and @Fumisancho79 are probably to blame for the latter haha, Arisu truly was mind-blowing however, moreso before the Club went downhill.

And yeah, that's another point; besides IKK, Y-Shirt, and Blue Chateau, I think most of the shops are either gaijin unfriendly or tax us heavily.
She still is quite mind-blowing!

Reactions: Secretmugen
She still is quite mind-blowing!
Alas, if only the Tenchou there didn't try to blueball us so hard.

Getting back on topic to IKK though...I have to wonder if the lukewarm/negative reviews are partially because the cast is really young/inexperienced and therefore don't have a ton of exposure to foreigners (at least at first)? Knowing how little knowledge the average Japanese high schooler/undergrad student has, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the poor treatment was from lack of worldliness, assumptions (gaijin smell bad, gaijin are rough customers, gaijin are more std-prone, etc) or from stereotypes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Manticore
Alas, if only the Tenchou there didn't try to blueball us so hard.

Getting back on topic to IKK though...I have to wonder if the lukewarm/negative reviews are partially because the cast is really young/inexperienced and therefore don't have a ton of exposure to foreigners (at least at first)? Knowing how little knowledge the average Japanese high schooler/undergrad student has, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the poor treatment was from lack of worldliness or from stereotypes.
I highly suspect that in combination with inexperienced and FOREIGN customer's.

Inexperienced punters need confident providers!

I highly suspect that in combination with inexperienced and FOREIGN customer's.

Inexperienced punters need confident providers!
That would also do it, I didn't even stop to consider that since I spent my entire inexperienced period in Kawasaki/Club 39 from the get go since I could speak passable Japanese.

The language barrier and possibly relying on auto-translate would definitely be a barrier and more pressure on the providers.

Wow, that sounds awful unless this was supposed to be some M humiliation play.

I've been there a few times, and the attitudes of the girls were good, but I was always disappointed with their looks. I did mention in the past about an incident with the actual staff that kind of put me off from returning, although I'm not much of a soapland guy to begin with.

Getting back on topic to IKK though...I have to wonder if the lukewarm/negative reviews are partially because the cast is really young/inexperienced and therefore don't have a ton of exposure to foreigners (at least at first)?

I wouldn't say so. There are other shops with young providers that are not that used to foreigners....and they don't have this problem. In general this is much less of an issue at soaps...all girls there have a certain amount of routine. Of course it also boils down to personal preference and luck.

I think I went to IKK 3 times. Staff is nice, but most rooms are shitty and the girls are so-so. My experiences were good-mediocre-bad....in that order. That they don't charge gaijin tax is a plus but at the moment I don't feel like visiting them again.

I think I may also have a hand in the increased IKK reviews lately. Been there maybe 6 times the past month because of the young cast, no gaijin tax and less japanese proficiency requirement to get in.

True the rooms are shitty and the providers are a hit and miss. Oddly though, it seems that the "experienced" cast members of the store have the negative reviews here. Really negative reviews on TAG so far are of Nagi, Mayuri and Chizuru. They have been with the store for at least a year. Newer IKK cast members seem to have better reviews on TAG.

Last edited:
some girls dont like excessive fingering, some girls dont like nipple play, unfortunately when it comes to the combination of such provider and a foreigner and language barrier it ended like this.

i think i need to remind people here, the so called maid/idol/school uniform themed shop are remarkable for its "light/soft play" (no mat, no instant etc.) and even the shop will take that as a selling point to attract young girl to work there.

be careful on shop selection, if you aim or used to have such heavy play better to avoid such themed shops.

some girls dont like excessive fingering, some girls dont like nipple play
Make that (all girls) most, as in +95%, both hurts for most girls and they put up with it as a part of the job.

Make that (all girls) most, as in +95%, both hurts for most girls and they put up with it as a part of the job.
Perhaps due to repeated usage? If you do find the 5% that love fingering and nipple play and that's your thing then good for you. But true... I've had only 2 providers that asked me to finger them really hard.

Perhaps due to repeated usage? If you do find the 5% that love fingering and nipple play and that's your thing then good for you. But true... I've had only 2 providers that asked me to finger them really hard.
Well, considering the average lady can have anywhere from 1-4 customers on an average day and many more on a busy day, I imagine they get very sore after a few sessions, especially if they don't get ample breaks in between or work days in a row. While most of us like to fantasize about having magic fingers, the reality is more likely that guys are heavy-handed, clumsy, and might try to fit in more than one finger.

Well, considering the average lady can have anywhere from 1-4 customers on an average day and many more on a busy day, I imagine they get very sore after a few sessions, especially if they don't get ample breaks in between or work days in a row. While most of us like to fantasize about having magic fingers, the reality is more likely that guys are heavy-handed, clumsy, and might try to fit in more than one finger.
I created a thread for all these gentlemen believing that they actually pleasure the providers, many never took the hint😁

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/gods-gift-to-women.28320/