Guest viewing is limited

Idol Kenkyusei (SL) Terrible experience with Chizuru at Idol Kenkyusei

From personal experience and reviews the good providers clearly enjoy good sex but I often wonder how desensitized these girls get from being groped and poked on 5/7 days a week.

But a small part of me really wants to believe I can someday be like YokoMonger and help a soap lady achieve multiple orgasms through my shallow head poking technique like a gigachad.

Make that (all girls) most, as in +95%, both hurts for most girls and they put up with it as a part of the job.

Totally agree, i am too conservative in my statement.

Fingering and nipple play are the most unwanted behavior from girl's view, I highly recommend below twitter to all of you if you could understand some Japanese:

I created a thread for all these gentlemen believing that they actually pleasure the providers, many never took the hint šŸ˜
I do believe 99% of the time to them it's just business and real moans are unicorns. Although... as much as I want mutual enjoyment, I know it's rare. Unless perhaps the girl is new. Personally, I look at the work schedule... and if they've had a long break, I'd get their first slot back to work.

Fingering and nipple play are the most unwanted behavior from girl's view, I highly recommend below twitter to all of you if you could understand some Japanese:

Ahahaha I got a good laugh from those, thanks for sharing!

OK, cue me trying to figure out what's going on in those videos with very limited japanese. I get that exaggerated armchair AV star stuff sucks for the ladies, and I concede on awful fingering techniques or overstimulation of the g-spot, but is nipple tonguing and sucking really that painful for providers? That's almost 1/3rds of the fun.

It explains some behaviors from this review in particular but I'm still a bit baffled by it.

is nipple tonguing and sucking really that painful for providers?
For some women, yes, it is - all the time. And for many women who are otherwise fine with it, their nipples can become unbearably sensitive as their period approaches.

Every woman is different, and is wired a little differently. (Same for men...)

nipple tonguing and sucking really that painful for providers? That's almost 1/3rds of the fun.

It explains some behaviors from this review in particular but I'm still a bit baffled by it.
Pinching and sucking the nipples only hurt. Liking the nipples being stimulated depends on the girl

Reactions: DragonSlayer
OK, cue me trying to figure out what's going on in those videos with very limited japanese. I get that exaggerated armchair AV star stuff sucks for the ladies, and I concede on awful fingering techniques or overstimulation of the g-spot, but is nipple tonguing and sucking really that painful for providers? That's almost 1/3rds of the fun.

We (as men) are not able to judge the uncomfortable level for a lady caused by these actions, yes it is YMMV.

However, in general, it is not encouraged, lady didn't push you away when you play her nipples doesnt mean she like that.

And, obviously, the provider mentioned in this post didn't show a professional reaction at that time, she could call the staff and ask OP to get out immediately without refund, it is toally reasonable. Every soapland has a series of 'don'ts' listed (some even on their webpage) and one prohibited item is always there:

"å„³ć®å­ćŒ å«ŒćŒć‚‹č”Œē‚ŗ 悄 ęš“åŠ›ēš„ćŖč؀動" - Violent behavior or any action makes the provider feel uncomfortable.

Well, I feel like a moron now. First thing that came to mind was ā€œJust ask her if itā€™s fineā€ but if they are used to think itā€™s part of the job regardless of pain that doesnā€™t help much.

RIP chikubi touching then. Oh well

Reactions: Maxblack
Well, I feel like a moron now. First thing that came to mind was ā€œJust ask her if itā€™s fineā€ but if they are used to think itā€™s part of the job regardless of pain that doesnā€™t help much.

RIP chikubi touching then. Oh well

Oh, finally found the video I was looking for on accident. She calls it the chikubi stalker. If the provider is trying to move away from your nipple flicks, it means no and don't try to touch the chikubi during doggy style or during bj

Getting back on topic to IKK though...I have to wonder if the lukewarm/negative reviews are partially because the cast is really young/inexperienced and therefore don't have a ton of exposure to foreigners (at least at first)? Knowing how little knowledge the average Japanese high schooler/undergrad student has, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the poor treatment was from lack of worldliness, assumptions (gaijin smell bad, gaijin are rough customers, gaijin are more std-prone, etc) or from stereotypes.
This, but not even to alone gaijin per se (but maybe even more so to foreigners, yes).Actual young girls would just more often be less professional and polite.
Sometimes I think of the way I acted when I was around 20 and I cringe.

be gentle with nipple play. especially on sekukyaba. watch a tiktok about girl complained about customer playing the nipple like it almost fall off.

IKK is school theme and selling youthfulness, so yeah YMMV.

Reactions: Alice
My first mistake was dropping that much money for such a long course with a girl I've barely heard anything about.
This sentiment gets heralded here quite frequently, but a lot of our comrades still insist on learning the lesson the hard (and expensive) way. You should not be dropping your yen on a long course with a provider you're seeing for the first time unless you've checked all of these boxes beforehand: read at least 1 review of the girl on here (the previous review of this girl should have been, quite frankly, a warning), extensive research via SNS / Cityheaven diary, have decent command of the Japanese language, and be handsome (ok I'm half joking, but still)

AND EVEN THEN, IT DOESN'T GUARANTEE A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. Remember folks, it only takes one small breakdown in communication, a tiny misunderstanding, and the entire session could go to shit. Then why on God's green earth would you want to take that risk ? Do a 70 or 90, and come back for more if you got a good bang for your bucks. You'll be happy to do it again with a girl you had a good time with, and she'll be happy to have a repeater, win-win.

True the rooms are shitty and the providers are a hit and miss. Oddly though, it seems that the "experienced" cast members of the store have the negative reviews here. Really negative reviews on TAG so far are of Nagi, Mayuri and Chizuru. They have been with the store for at least a year. Newer IKK cast members seem to have better reviews on TAG.

...add Miria to that list. Seems she is not with the shop anymore, but she was high ranking when I saw her about 2 months ago. Didn't write a review, but this booking also turned into a complete fail šŸ˜¢

...add Miria to that list. Seems she is not with the shop anymore, but she was high ranking when I saw her about 2 months ago. Didn't write a review, but this booking also turned into a complete fail šŸ˜¢
Damn. Good thing I didn't go for Miria during her farewell days then... although it's still a miss as I booked Mayuri instead. I'm more eager to write reviews about unpleasant experiences.

Am booked for Nami tomorrow. Will write down a review sine its my 3rd run before flying back to home country. There was a review of her some time ago and I hope she is as good as the review

but is nipple tonguing and sucking really that painful for providers?
Nipple can be torture like ticklish!
Iā€™d take fingering over excessive nipple play any day.
But every girl is different.
Just ask the girl to tell you if she doesnā€™t like something and which ways of touching/ which spots are ok.
Whatā€™s the point of mutual enjoyment if itā€™s not comfortable for her?
Nipple play should only be something for the receiving partner, what are you getting out of it as the giving partner if itā€™s not the thing or your play partner.

On another note I can also understand the girl from the original review being irritated with a guy interrupting play and doing DATY in the middle. I get it if you usually cum very fast and need to slow down a bit, but it feels like a bit of an interruption (pulling out in general feels like an interruption).
I donā€™t think it would bother me nowadays but maybe at 20 it could have. Although I donā€™t understand what would be ā€œdisgustingā€ about it.

Although I donā€™t understand what would be ā€œdisgustingā€ about it.
Some women just really don't like a tongue down there. As with all things, everyone is different.

Reactions: Alice
Reactions: LittleBoy