Guest viewing is limited

Idol Kenkyusei (SL) Terrible experience with Chizuru at Idol Kenkyusei

Ahh the man himself xD. Yes, well im still a beginner in the whole sex world. If you saw my introduction you would know. Sadly i got the last slot at10pm. Hopefully she aint that tired or maybe i will just cuddle her if she turns out to be that cute haha.
Enjoy your time together. She's sweet.

Reactions: shinsekai101
Appearance is always relative though. Depends on one's own perspective.
My dude, I will just say, it was worth. I was last customer though at 10pm and she was probably a bit tired. But she tried her best. I cant help but cuddle her. Unfortunately she seems to be unwell as well but I could say. I was happy.

My dude, I will just say, it was worth. I was last customer though at 10pm and she was probably a bit tired. But she tried her best. I cant help but cuddle her. Unfortunately she seems to be unwell as well but I could say. I was happy.
I'm glad it worked out for you!

You can always ask what they like rather than asking if it's just okay.
This 100%. At the start of the session, I ask the girl the kind of play/things she likes. Which are things are NG, I emphasize to her that I want both of us too feel good and not just me feeling good. I tell her that I won’t do anything painful or anything that may cause her discomfort.

Reactions: Alice
Wow, I had the impression that Idol Kenkyuusei was very random in relation to quality but that's too much! You should probably send the shop a formal complaint about it.
Tried leaving a review on Cityheaven but it got taken down because it "didn't fit the guidelines" lol

This 100%. At the start of the session, I ask the girl the kind of play/things she likes. Which are things are NG, I emphasize to her that I want both of us too feel good and not just me feeling good. I tell her that I won’t do anything painful or anything that may cause her discomfort.
I did this too, but she mostly replied with "I don't really have a preference" so it was hard to even cater to her likes.

some girls dont like excessive fingering, some girls dont like nipple play, unfortunately when it comes to the combination of such provider and a foreigner and language barrier it ended like this.

i think i need to remind people here, the so called maid/idol/school uniform themed shop are remarkable for its "light/soft play" (no mat, no instant etc.) and even the shop will take that as a selling point to attract young girl to work there.

be careful on shop selection, if you aim or used to have such heavy play better to avoid such themed shops.
I see. Did not know that, will take that into consideration next time. I wouldn't intentionally do things that the girl is uncomfortable with.

I did this too, but she mostly replied with "I don't really have a preference" so it was hard to even cater to her likes.
I have encountered some girls like this as well, in that case it’s either one of 2 things. She’s just going through the motions, doing the minimum and it’s just “strictly work” for her and no matter what you do she is not gonna feel good from what you. The other reason might be you are not her type. Some girls are good at hiding it and some girls want to show you and want you to know and feel that they don’t like you and that there’s nothing you can do to change her mind.

I have encountered some girls like this as well, in that case it’s either one of 2 things. She’s just going through the motions, doing the minimum and it’s just “strictly work” for her and no matter what you do she is not gonna feel good from what you. The other reason might be you are not her type. Some girls are good at hiding it and some girls want to show you and want you to know and feel that they don’t like you and that there’s nothing you can do to change her mind.
How do you personally go about the 2nd scenario? I estimate the 1st scenario to be pretty common especially in this store. Few gems here and there. Curious to hear about their top seller Rika though since no reviews yet. This girl Ito though only had positive reviews about her looks on CH with not much mention about her service. Testimonials here on TAG finally supported my hunch.

How do you personally go about the 2nd scenario? I estimate the 1st scenario to be pretty common especially in this store. Few gems here and there. Curious to hear about their top seller Rika though since no reviews yet. This girl Ito though only had positive reviews about her looks on CH with not much mention about her service. Testimonials here on TAG finally supported my hunch.
Not much you can do with the second type, just roll with the punches. If it’s just too unbearable, you can just end the session early and leave ASAP. Just take the L, there’s nothing you can do with someone who doesn’t want to be in the same room with you.

In a more positive scenario, it can also mean she wants you to do your own thing on her a bit and see if it will work.
If someone asks my likes or dislikes I usually tell them that during play I will signal if something is uncomfortable but that we can start by just going with the flow, which I figure is kind of the same as “not having a preference”.

That plus I feel it’s a bit tricky to say something like “I like receiving oral” in case guys are not completely comfortable going down on a girl in that setting.

Thank you for the insight @Alice, regarding the first part some of them may indeed be really shy and are just starting to discover what they like. In that that case I’d respond by saying, “let’s go look for the things that make you feel good together.” Good communication and respect is the key here.