Guest viewing is limited

Thai Mild Thai Mild - hell of a ride with Ami

daytimefun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Mild, Ami (http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=85)

Date of Encounter:
June 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone, 03-5625-0270

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min, 10000yen incl. rental room

Type/Location:
Kinshicho / Petitel (petitel.tokyo)

Language Notes:
Japanese with Tencho/Operator, English with Provider

Details of the Encounter:
I love girls. And I have a special spot for Thai girls. So I called checked Thai Mild’s schedule today and saw they had a gorgeous girl called Ami in town. I decided to meet her in person, so asked for their 40 minute session.

My head is still in a daze after even that overly short session. Ami is a stunner, a constantly bubbly bundle of energy, and does she work out! I’m not going to go into a blow-by-blow description of the details, but want to say that Ami is one of less than a handful of girls I’ve really felt have given me a hell of a run for my money.

Ami gives as well as she takes, and really loves to play hard. I’ve enjoyed several other Thai Mild girls, and felt the play I enjoyed with them wouldn’t even start to get Ami’s motor running. If you’re looking for a gorgeous looking girl who really enjoys PSE play, Ami is your girl. She’s only here for another one or two weeks this time though, and I’d highly recommend at least two or three hours to really enjoy your session. Have fun!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Planning on taking Ami out for another spin later this week

Wow, he schedule is listed as 11am until 5am everyday! She clearly has a strong work ethic.

You say she works out, hows her stomach? Its covered in pictures. Often these thai girls look great then they uncover their midriff and its a different story.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wow, he schedule is listed as 11am until 5am everyday! She clearly has a strong work ethic.

You say she works out, hows her stomach? Its covered in pictures. Often these thai girls look great then they uncover their midriff and its a different story.
Ami was in her late 20s and probably has the life experiences you'd expect at that age. But I thought her midriff was just fine. She even punched out a dozen crunches in the room with me (y)

Ami was in her late 20s and probably has the life experiences you'd expect at that age. But I thought her midriff was just fine. She even punched out a dozen crunches in the room with me (y)
Lol, thank you

Does Thai Mild always provide a hotel room? My hesitation is having to get a love hotel without knowing Japanese
The shop should be able to arrange it, but you'll need to speak slowly, and tell them the love hotel or rental room you want to use. Have fun!

I really wish there was more details on her and her favorite positions. Also did you pay for the room or did the service come with a room of the hotel of their choosing?

I really wish there was more details on her and her favorite positions. Also did you pay for the room or did the service come with a room of the hotel of their choosing?
for that price I'm pretty sure he had to pay for the room separately.
rental rooms are cheaper than love hotels (but smaller), should be around 2K for an hour.

Reactions: MikeH and Manny
I took Ami in mish, CG, doggy, and mish with her ankles on my shoulders, but she really liked doggy while being spanked.

The short course actually includes rental room!

Thank you for the review. I am new to all this and I think that may be the place to go for my first visit.

Thank you for the review. I am new to all this and I think that may be the place to go for my first visit.
...however from the independents I see here, I feel like I may have a better introduction with an independent provider. Any suggestions or points of view are welcome.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Mild, Ami (http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=85)

Date of Encounter:
June 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone, 03-5625-0270

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min, 10000yen incl. rental room

Type/Location:
Kinshicho / Petitel (petitel.tokyo)

Language Notes:
Japanese with Tencho/Operator, English with Provider

Details of the Encounter:
I love girls. And I have a special spot for Thai girls. So I called checked Thai Mild’s schedule today and saw they had a gorgeous girl called Ami in town. I decided to meet her in person, so asked for their 40 minute session.

My head is still in a daze after even that overly short session. Ami is a stunner, a constantly bubbly bundle of energy, and does she work out! I’m not going to go into a blow-by-blow description of the details, but want to say that Ami is one of less than a handful of girls I’ve really felt have given me a hell of a run for my money.

Ami gives as well as she takes, and really loves to play hard. I’ve enjoyed several other Thai Mild girls, and felt the play I enjoyed with them wouldn’t even start to get Ami’s motor running. If you’re looking for a gorgeous looking girl who really enjoys PSE play, Ami is your girl. She’s only here for another one or two weeks this time though, and I’d highly recommend at least two or three hours to really enjoy your session. Have fun!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Planning on taking Ami out for another spin later this week
Can't get thru the old guy with just English. Any other suggestions ??