The Anything Goes Thread

I don't like a girl, when she fixes her make up on a train. I find her parents didn't teach her protocol, while she was brought up??Has huge disrespect who does that.

Reactions: NorthTriangle
I don't like a girl, when she fixes her make up on a train. I find her parents didn't teach her protocol, while she was brought up??Has huge disrespect who does that.

We should not be so quick to judge people whose stories we do not know. Maybe her previous customer came on her face without warning and now she needs to hurry to the next appointment in order not to make the customer wait.

We should not be so quick to judge people whose stories we do not know. Maybe her previous customer came on her face without warning and now she needs to hurry to the next appointment in order not to make the customer wait.
The most likely scenario indeed! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MikeH and Yuriko

As a guy, I guess it depends on what sort of make up she’s applying. I mean, if it’s some form of color cosmetic like blush, Hell, that can look kinda sexy.

On the other hand, doing what looks like minor surgery on one’s eyelids....? That makes me want to hurl. It does give me a sick idea. I’d likely chicken out but like the idea of pretending to be inspired and start flossing my teeth ... not with those tiny combination floss picks... but a nice long piece of old fashioned floss with healthy-looking see-sawing “I’m a lumberjack” motions.

I wanna reincarnate as a snail...
True hermaphroditism, get their rocks off both ways...
And then die a glorious death in garlic butter
My nirvana
Being a snail

Reactions: MikeH
AB5536DD-9D82-4F09-A55E-FCBF4513B19C.jpeg
That Asian Aussie princess is teasing me with the silk yukata I gave her...
Quick poll... as soon as I get her in the car in Haneda what should happen...?
1) BJ
2) Full shebang
3) getting arrested
4) all of the above

want some info guys, gonna be visiting japan in a few weeks but going to Osaka and was wondering if there are any English/foreigner friendly (if there is such a thing) swinger clubs (I can speak a little Japanese but probably not enough to get by in that situation) or places to pick up women, you get bonus points the closer it is to Morishoji.

View attachment 10477
1) BJ
2) Full shebang
3) getting arrested
4) all of the above

Just a hot make out session to keep the tease going a little longer, then heading to hotel for unleashing the kraken.

Nice pic, hot girl

Reactions: Frenchy
Just a hot make out session to keep the tease going a little longer, then heading to hotel for unleashing the kraken.

Nice pic, hot girl

Well she will stay at my place but I really want to try cosplay-type of love hotel with her too. Like Sara in Kinshicho (?) . The doctor’s room :D

Reactions: Majestyk

What should or will happen?

What will happen is you pop a vein from your head for overexcitement. :D

What should happen is anal. It's always anal.

What should or will happen?

What will happen is you pop a vein from your head for overexcitement. :D

What should happen is anal. It's always anal.

No its never anal but maybe I should try for once. I mean, on the active side :)

Reactions: MikeH
No its never anal but maybe I should try for once. I mean, on the active side :)

It rarely is but my point was it should be!

And my religion is flexible, goes either way! :D

View attachment 10477
1) BJ
2) Full shebang
3) getting arrested
4) all of the above

Channel your inner snail. What would the snail do?

Take it slowly.......you will need some "recovery" after the disabled toilet session in the arrivals hall.

View attachment 10477
You could start with a hug, just to feel her soft lithe frame against you...take in her warm feminine scent...then a quick kiss on a soft flushed cheek... from there, I’d move more lingering kisses down her exquisite neck, inhaling her fragrance, all the while pulling her closer...when her soft moans escape her lips, you replace them with a kiss to let her know how much you need her...

You could start with a hug, just to feel her soft lithe frame against you...take in her warm feminine scent...then a quick kiss on a soft flushed cheek... from there, I’d move more lingering kisses down her exquisite neck, inhaling her fragrance, all the while pulling her closer...when her soft moans escape her lips, you replace them with a kiss to let her know how much you need her...
Hmmm , you know what Sirenity? You should write erotic novels for Harlequin. You have a gift. :)

Reactions: Sirenity
French luxury goods maker Hermes is the latest victim of men’s casual dress.
Hermes Faces a Long, Slow Demise for the Necktie
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...rises-as-bag-maker-adds-stores-expands-online

I still get a tie as a gift on certain occasions, but I rarely wear one outside formal business meetings in a handful of western cities and in Tokyo.
Most people at the office prefer to dress down.
I kind of miss the 60s MAD MEN era, when all the guys got suited and booted at work.

French luxury goods maker Hermes is the latest victim of men’s casual dress.
Hermes Faces a Long, Slow Demise for the Necktie
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...rises-as-bag-maker-adds-stores-expands-online

I still get a tie as a gift on certain occasions, but I rarely wear one outside formal business meetings in a handful of western cities and in Tokyo.
Most people at the office prefer to dress down.
I kind of miss the 60s MAD MEN era, when all the guys got suited and booted at work.
Au contraire mon ami!
You have all those new rich people from China, India, etc...
First they go for the obvious bling. Say, Gucci . Then slightly less bling but still coke/partying/ being « fabulous » addicted on Instagram... say Dior / then Chanel. But the ultimate winners are Hermes. Those guys may even sell less ties (not so sure about that, really). But they decorate the yachts, private planes and horses of the super elite. They know their trade. LVMH tried to buy them of course but the Dumas family is tight. Huge respect for this brand.

That's... that's hot.

Au contraire mon ami!
First they go for the obvious bling. Say, Gucci . Then slightly less bling but still coke/partying/ being « fabulous » addicted on Instagram... say Dior / then Chanel. But the ultimate winners are Hermes. Those guys may even sell less ties (not so sure about that, really). But they decorate the yachts, private planes and horses of the super elite. They know their trade. LVMH tried to buy them of course but the Dumas family is tight. Huge respect for this brand.

No offense to Gucci lovers but luxury fashion may not get any more nouveau riche than this. The fashion house has grown so tacky after Alessandro Michele was appointed the creative director and he knows they are one of the most provocative and devious of the major house designers.

Au contraire mon ami!

Yes, Hermes has been around for 182 years. I see their young creative director came from Celine and Maison Martin Margiella.
Personally, I really like Hermes’ leather goods and men’s jackets.