The Anything Goes Thread

No offense to Gucci lovers but luxury fashion may not get any more nouveau riche than this. The fashion house has grown so tacky after Alessandro Michele was appointed the creative director and he knows they are one of the most provocative and devious of the major house designers.
Hmmmmm... I think I love you

Reactions: Majestyk
Never underestimate the gullibility of the newly wealthy
True but at some point they get « old money » too. Thats what I wanted to convey. The next Goldman-Sachs and Rothschilds may be in China right now. Not from the Chosen People I’m afraid but maybe its time for us to proselytize a bit :D

Spring!
Today I will throughly clean my place and get rid of all the human hair, dog hair, lube stains, body fluids stains , alcohol stains, used condoms and bread crumbs.
Then I will do the same to myself ! :)

People look really weird without eyebrows.
Getting ready for your Asian Australian Sensation?;)
Yep ! Next week! :hungry:
Ok so I will just get a hair cut and do a bit of trimming down under (sorry, could not resist :D).
She still hasnt asked for any cash and now , being the paranoid type, I wonder what the real motives are. Maybe feed me to a giant Aussie python ?

Yep ! Next week! :hungry:
Ok so I will just get a hair cut and do a bit of trimming down under (sorry, could not resist :D).
She still hasnt asked for any cash and now , being the paranoid type, I wonder what the real motives are. Maybe feed me to a giant Aussie python ?
Maybe she's not asking for money because she's in love with your French python?

That sounds like you suspect she is a ladyboy? :D

Well, if she gives you the python at least you can clear that one out of your bucket list.

Naaah... I kinda thought it could be that when we first exchanged on SA (which is stupid coz even ladyboys ask for money) but then could thoroughly make sure she is an XX (...at so many levels!)
Law student, parents are apparently loaded, guess she is just really into discovering Japan and her kinks involve older guys with modest pythons...
Anyway , I’m not going to complain!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! Meant only the fallen hair but hey why not. Want to be as pure and clean as a monk!

I know a few monks. Pure and clean are not words I would use to describe them.

Reactions: Frenchy
Reactions: Frenchy
9650388D-13A6-494D-A88A-3562043260C0.jpeg

I want to learn how to dance the Lock and the Punking. Sounds cool.

Yeah! Punking Lock is leal !

Seriously, I’d like to try once. Can you imagine a very serious Japanese Suzuki-Sensei or whatever, explaining on the chalk board how to pogo, push the other guys, spit on them at the right time ... and then practice mayhem, and then the whole group bow to him politely and say “Otsukare sama” :ROFLMAO: