The Anything Goes Thread

DA893C1E-6E88-48CF-BAD3-3B2F9AA7A5BA.jpeg

Some late evening stretching. Almost 3 years ago I wasn’t able to even lift my leg close to this hight, yet alone have it completely straight :confused:
Dedication and consistency does pay off. And being more flexible actually makes the intimate part much more enjoyable too :D:D:D

For anyone that’s old school & want to go to the movie theatre & but their End Game tickets for the weekend please plan ahead. You’ll probably be watching from the front row if you don’t buy tickets online.

Reactions: Lukes and AMcguyver
Why 3 weeks?
And what has evaporated? sex? booze?
Sex (for 1 week, still 2 to go)
Booze from today
Trying to be some kind of saint , or rather experiencing with a new form of perversion, depends how you see it :)

Reactions: Sudsy
Sex (for 1 week, still 2 to go)
Booze from today
Trying to be some kind of saint , or rather experiencing with a new form of perversion, depends how you see it :)

How wide is your definition of sex? :)

It requires an other human body, alive preferably.

You have always been the one with strict requirements. I draw the line to the body still being warm.

But what is the purpose of the dry spell? I know myself well enough to know I will get extremely cranky after a week. Yes, I understand it is difficult to imagine as you have always just seen the sweet and caring side of me.

Now it has been 9 days and I can certainly feel the anger rising.

Nice 3rd person reference .. So Church must be the BO as all the spinners pray to their new God???:D

This guy gets me. (y)

Pray, worship and offer sacrifices.

Reactions: Sudsy and Majestyk
You have always been the one with strict requirements. I draw the line to the body still being warm.

But what is the purpose of the dry spell? I know myself well enough to know I will get extremely cranky after a week. Yes, I understand it is difficult to imagine as you have always just seen the sweet and caring side of me.

Now it has been 9 days and I can certainly feel the anger rising.

purpose? Not sure, often feel that after a period of excesses I need to balance with ascetism I guess . I know it makes no sense writing this on TAG, it’s even slightly ridiculous ...

it’s even slightly ridiculous ...

Still a step in to the right direction as the normal stuff we two write here is utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: Frenchy
View attachment 10840

Some late evening stretching. Almost 3 years ago I wasn’t able to even lift my leg close to this hight, yet alone have it completely straight :confused:
Dedication and consistency does pay off. And being more flexible actually makes the intimate part much more enjoyable too :D:D:D
Yes yes, all very well, but what we're really all wondering is how many steps you've walked today?

Yes yes, all very well, but what we're really all wondering is how many steps you've walked today?

*jumps up and down frantically*

7A4B0F37-7528-44F7-9AED-52DE47C5262F.jpeg

Not done yet - on my way out for other meetings.

I feel so WANTED!

Satire ( ^ω^ )

I'm hovering at about 4000 right now. On the way to meet a SB so the steps will increase drastically in about an hour. :D
Why, you're one of those guys actually into *long walks on moonlit beaches*?

Reactions: MikeH
Why, you're one of those guys actually into *long walks on moonlit beaches*?

That and I'm sure it'll be some walking from the restaurant to hotel. Then it's going to be a nice happy walk back.

Reactions: Godric
That and I'm sure it'll be some walking from the restaurant to hotel. Then it's going to be a nice happy walk back.

With a bit of walk of shame in the hotel lobby? Those steps count double !