The Anything Goes Thread

Sorry that happened to you. You know it already but I think it is worth saying out loud: jerks will be jerks regardless how long your skirt is, it was his brain that was too small.

Not the only thing of his that was small, I bet. ;)

@Simonka, sorry you had to experience that :asshat:. Don't apologize for the "rant" and definitely don't waste your time victim-blaming yourself over what you might have done differently to prevent that. It's an unfortunate fact of life that assholes will always be assholes, and there's nothing that can be done about it.

Except maybe this ;)

You were Just Weinsteined ! !

I know you did not deserve to even hear those comments and NEVER ....EVER.... Should you victim blame or anything.... This guy treats women as "objects" not humans, let alone Women... If you are like me, you always think of something to say after the event took place... but, your reply could have been.... After I am done with what ? beating your tiny dick ass all over this hotel for being a fucking pea brained wank ? nice example "Daddy" and you look at the child and say... Don't worry you can leave home at 18....:p

Brush it off... and no need to apologize for "ranting"..... I believe most here would not consider it a rant...

If you want a more violent response... take that louboutin heel off and drive the heel in his jugular... hmmm maybe that is too dark and permanent.... :rolleyes:

Or turn and say "Honey you could not afford all this and I have standards as well.... 2 inch penis's are not allowed" I book by the hour, not seconds.....and by the look on your face, you just came in your pants... so you owe me 1 million Yen..... :D:D:D

You do SW because of your choice.... Own that Girl ! ! never be ashamed or apologetic ! !

How many reviews do you have on here saying how amazing you are ?
How many likes from all your eloquent comments on this forum ?
These are facts....

Another fact..... this guy was a disposable Used Tampon... just flush him and the event out of your head...

Now THAT was a good rant! :D
But sorry, she would not need to attack the assumed size of his manhood , that would just lower Simonka to his own level.
I liked the Louboutin in jugular part though :)

Reactions: MikeH
Whoa!
Keanu Reeves shows John Wick’s inner Theodore “Ted” Logan:

B5FDA6F8-8881-40E7-8423-4C3BF7C461C1.jpeg

By Argent?

The Bill and Ted version was the Kiss version of the song, I think. I didn’t know the original was by Argent, nice. (y) The scene where they high-fived before the credit rolled got me tearing up as a kid.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Sad part is, the first thing I did was victim blaming myself. I thought may be my skirt was too short, or maybe I should have thrown that long jacket on top although it’s getting pretty hot. What’s worst is this guy is raising a child.
Simonka, I’m a lurker here and I’ve read your kind and helpful posts, and your reviews. I think that everyone here would agree that you are as beautiful inside as you are on the outside. That jerk’s words were targeted to hurt you because damaged people like him are desperate to feel better about themselves by dragging others down. They covet what they cannot have and drown themselves. Yes, sadly, he’s bringing his son down with him, too.

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a scene from a Hollywood movie.

If you think the other way round, maybe hotel lobby could be a potential client PU spot, too. I did experience once at one of the hotels near by my former office, waited my client to come down but he ghost at last minute!! An American attorny gent, was worndering around and finally asked me as if I was a massage girl, and I said yes. He asked me how much, and made the deal, gave me his room number and said,

"please come in, after you're done."

I had one ghosted, so I actually went to visit him earlier than first planned.

In Japanese phrase,
There's God that wasted, there's God that saves.

So, maybe this is men's secret desire he has, when you see you obviously find a super hot lady of that kind.

I'm always scared to go there, coz I might bump into familiar frequent visitor faces from work, though!!

Reactions: Sirenity
Some women on SA... its just hilarious the stuff they dare to write

« I am traveling оnly first or business class seats and 5 stars hotels. And I want my own room. I hope that you are already mature enough to begin to be interested in the inner world of a woman, and not just sexual relations. » :ROFLMAO:

... Because , of course, the « inner world of a woman » you shall only discover in a 5 stars hotel , not in the same room as her. Just by texting with her from another room I guess... Damn I nearly want to contact this one and have my little fun online (for free)

@Frenchy .... Well, one could assume she is under 30 years of age... She knows that her value of "inner world" is limited and therefore she wants to "set the hook" to reel her fish in..... but she left out "Financial Domination" as one of her "interest" which would be much more clear in her profile.. It seems she should be on a different site for what she is looking for... Gold-Digger.com.....:p if there is even such a site...

Side story.... One of my mates, met a girl on SA and when they met she seemed nice and cool... during their communication however, she said she wanted to go to Maldives and enjoy Wine and Cheese.... I said, because that's what she believes "luxury lifestyle" means to her based on SNS :D:D

Anyway... if you decide to have have fun online.... let us know how it progresses... then I can add you to "My Favorite Comedian" post....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Frenchy .... Well, one could assume she is under 30 years of age... She knows that her value of "inner world" is limited and therefore she wants to "set the hook" to reel her fish in..... but she left out "Financial Domination" as one of her "interest" which would be much more clear in her profile.. It seems she should be on a different site for what she is looking for... Gold-Digger.com.....:p if there is even such a site...

Side story.... One of my mates, met a girl on SA and when they met she seemed nice and cool... during their communication however, she said she wanted to go to Maldives and enjoy Wine and Cheese.... I said, because that's what she believes "luxury lifestyle" means to her based on SNS :D:D

Anyway... if you decide to have have fun online.... let us know how it progresses... then I can add you to "My Favorite Comedian" post....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually she’s over 30 and if you read well her profile between the lines it screams « i was a wannabe model from a shitty ex-USSR republic who came to Japan to live at some rich suckers’ expense but now it gets harder to get them so I want to marry the last wealthy idiot I could find here and he would love me for my inner beauty and No Sex please, it’s disgusting , you old pervs! »

In short, she’s quite the catch. Ok I will try an approach. Maybe this could be worth a new thread under the Sugaring category , @TAG Manager ? No name nor SA handle nor face pic nor other private details to be revealed of course.
Title « My Online Romance With 5StarsQueen » :)

Actually she’s over 30 and if you read well her profile between the lines it screams « i was a wannabe model from a shitty ex-USSR republic who came to Japan to live at some rich suckers’ expense but now it gets harder to get them so I want to marry the last wealthy idiot I could find here and he would love me for my inner beauty and No Sex please, it’s disgusting , you old pervs! »

In short, she’s quite the catch. Ok I will try an approach. Maybe this could be worth a new thread under the Sugaring category , @TAG Manager ? No name nor SA handle nor face pic nor other private details to be revealed of course.

:LOL: Let me get the popcorn ready. I can’t wait to see where this goes. ;)

It ends up @Frenchy sending her money to fly first class to meet him and then putting her to a five star hotel in Tokyo. Because he loves the misery. :eek::D:ROFLMAO:
She’s already in Tokyo (or so she says...). But anyway she’s a bit beneath my own standards. As you well know I fly only in my Falcon and sleep only in my various penthouses and villas around the globe...:D

You will find a way to give her money to fly from Narita to Haneda in a private jet. :D
Ok Mikey, yeah very often I waste money, you made your point.
But hey she has been a SA member for... 8 years. A seasoned pro SB, I’m sure she has the highest ethical standards :)

Ok Mikey, yeah very often I waste money, you made your point.

I think you missed my point (easy to do I know as I rarely have one, and when I do have it's usually just to wind you up) as I don't really think you can waste money on girls or booze.

But sometimes you have a tendency to get into situations you already know beforehand you are not going to enjoy. Maybe you had a traumatic experience before your birth, or you are just a real M in your heart; that we would know only after some heavy therapy sessions on my couch.

I mean me and your SB on my couch, your participation would be limited to paying and watching to find out if you are really into domination and cuckold. :ROFLMAO:

And here I just thought Frenchy made decisions while drunk and horny... and we all know how those decisions often turn out.

You guys know me way too much... :D

OK instead of psycho-babbling, I need a helping hand (as always). Any idea for the first message to the new love of my life? :)

I vote for a new thread to capture every twist and turn in te saga of Frenchy's New Sugar Baby.