The Anything Goes Thread

I vote for a new thread to capture every twist and turn in te saga of Frenchy's New Sugar Baby.

Ok will create one. But I swear it will be purely online , will never meet that bit... errr, fine lady.

Btw Mikey you’re right, based on the highly scientific test below that I just found online , Masochism it is... ( i got 8/9, nearly perfect score)
  1. Remains in a relationship in which others exploit, abuse or take advantage of him or her, despite opportunities to alter the situation.
  2. He believes that he or she almost always sacrifices his interests for those of others.
  3. Rejects help, gifts, or favors so as not to be a burden on others.
  4. Complains, directly or indirectly, about being unappreciated.
  5. Responds to success or positive events by feeling undeserving or worrying about not being able to measure up to new responsibilities.
  6. Always pessimistic about the future and preoccupied with the worst aspects of the past and present.
  7. Thinks only about his or her worst features and ignores positive features.
  8. Sabotages his or her own intended goals.
  9. Repeatedly turns down opportunities for pleasure.

Reactions: MikeH
Where's the new Thread Already @Frenchy, we aren't getting any younger ! ! As for the 1st line to your new potential SB.... Post the new thread, then I am sure you will be flooded with openers to choose/pick from.
Hell, why not make this a TAG event.. where you get all the replies and suggestions from fellow TAGSTER's and you just become the medium.... kind of like cuckold experience without actually watching live so to speak... you are masochistic after-all:D:D:D

Where's the new Thread Already @Frenchy, we aren't getting any younger ! ! As for the 1st line to your new potential SB.... Post the new thread, then I am sure you will be flooded with openers to choose/pick from.
Hell, why not make this a TAG event.. where you get all the replies and suggestions from fellow TAGSTER's and you just become the medium.... kind of like cuckold experience without actually watching live so to speak... you are masochistic after-all:D:D:D
Here you go...

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/my-online-romance-with-5starsqueen.22673/

Btw Mikey you’re right, based on the highly scientific test below that I just found online , Masochism it is... ( i got 8/9, nearly perfect score

The last one was the only one you missed?

But that just goes to show it's much better to be a dumb piece of shit like me. I don't dwell on the past because I don't remember it (well, last night I got a good BJ so I remember that) and I don't worry about the future because I am too dumb to imagine it.

Thank you.

He loudly told his buddy “you should invite her after she’s done”. (Or something like that)

I don’t how why he assumed I was a sex worker. Sex workers don’t deserve to be tossed around like a plaything without their consent. Sad part is, the first thing I did was victim blaming myself. I thought may be my skirt was too short, or maybe I should have thrown that long jacket on top although it’s getting pretty hot. What’s worst is this guy is raising a child and he’s exposing him to toxic ideas about the dynamics between two genders.
That really sucks, sorry that happened to you.

Reactions: Simonka
I’m not sure who had actually said the quote in the attached posts below. Obviously, both could be fabrications.

Anyway, this remains truthful: none of us are getting out of here alive. So let’s all make the most of our time. Be kind, too.

Have a good weekend!

098AED6F-2C2D-4F70-9944-F9F70482CB68.png

F1C7AA3A-1A55-4CE2-9B44-AFA449397BC7.png

Anyway, this remains truthful: none of us are getting out of here alive.

That's loser talk. I am certain it is possible to become immortal by enormous amounts of DATY and I am committed to proving that theory.

I call bullshit. None of us expects to ever die, and we are incapable of understanding or dealing with the reality of our own deaths. Besides, Walken and Hopkins are just actors. No original thinking. Just recite lines other guys thought up. Not to be believed or trusted. Walken does have great hair though.

Reactions: MikeH and Majestyk
I call bullshit. None of us expects to ever die, and we are incapable of understanding or dealing with the reality of our own deaths. Besides, Walken and Hopkins are just actors. No original thinking. Just recite lines other guys thought up. Not to be believed or trusted. Walken does have great hair though.

Initially, I tried reading the quote in the voice of Hopkins as Dr. Hannibal Lecter in SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. Then I tried Walken as Captain Koons in PULP FICTION. Didn’t work.

The quote, for me, really worked when I tried reading it like Morgan Freeman as Ellis “Red” Redding, riding a bus to cross the border to Mexico, in SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. Got a bit misty-eyed, too, as I looked forward to meet my friend Andy and see the Pacific Ocean from the beach at Zihuatanejo.

Last edited:
Reactions: warubuta
Initially, I tried reading the quote in the voice of Hopkins as Dr. Hannibal Lecter in SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. Then I tried Walken as Captain Koons in PULP FICTION. Didn’t work.

The quote, for me, really worked when I tried reading it like Morgan Freeman as Ellis “Red” Redding, riding a bus to cross the border to Mexico, in SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. Got a bit misty-eyed, too, as I looked forward to meet my friend Andy and see the Pacific Ocean from the beach at Zihuatanejo.
Excellent. I am not sure Walkens delivery or accent changes from movie to movie. It’s pretty much always the same.

Reactions: Majestyk
Excellent. I am not sure Walkens delivery or accent changes from movie to movie. It’s pretty much always the same.

Yup. Sort of like Tommy Lee Jones.
He speaks a bit cock-sure and fast as Deputy US Marshall Samuel Gerard in THE FUGITIVE, compared with his slow and measured pace as Sheriff Ed Tom Bell in NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN.
Still, close your eyes and there’s no mistaking that’s the authoritative voice of TLJ, the old roommate of former US vice-president Al Gore way back in Harvard.

Always found hard to say no.
Easier to say yes to stay polite and hopefully appreciated ... or to say go fuck yourself when feeling used and abused a tad too much and without reciprocity.
What’s your trick to say no politely?

What’s your trick to say no politely?

That sounds really good but unfortunately I cannot.

Most people won't ask for the reason, especially in Japan, but if they do you can say "because of my wife/boss/cat needs me at that time".

Reactions: just4fun
That sounds really good but unfortunately I cannot.

Most people won't ask for the reason, especially in Japan, but if they do you can say "because of my wife/boss/cat needs me at that time".

I actually admire the Japanese for their tendency to not say no but “chotto muzukashii” and leave it at that. Should do the same more often :)

I get inquiry alot lately, asking for bj tutorial with a client and his partner. Sorry, but I don't provide. I suggest you take filming and get the idea from there please.

More or less, I met many partners from the past that trained me by the way they wanted. Why don't you train your GF, your wife, the way you want your Mr.D to be sucked?

I highly suggest that.

Otherwise I'm sorry, but my bj is not something you can do it from the next day. It has more than 10 yrs of practice before I made it as a service, plus it's holistic, that comes from nowhere, but me and my higher self guided team.

Thanks for understanding.

BJ's are like snowflakes

I get inquiry alot lately, asking for bj tutorial with a client and his partner. Sorry, but I don't provide. I suggest you take filming and get the idea from there please.

More or less, I met many partners from the past that trained me by the way they wanted. Why don't you train your GF, your wife, the way you want your Mr.D to be sucked?

I highly suggest that.

Otherwise I'm sorry, but my bj is not something you can do it from the next day. It has more than 10 yrs of practice before I made it as a service, plus it's holistic, that comes from nowhere, but me and my higher self guided team.

Thanks for understanding.

and your time being a cock slave.... let's not forget that @Yuriko

For the flags collectors here (you know what I mean :D): Sikkhim. Beat that!

Reactions: Sudsy