The Anything Goes Thread

How about celebrating this saint (officially recognized by the Catholic church, I’m not making this up) on November 27?

The bigger mystery is what are you doing in catholic.org? Are you trying to find ways to get sainthood by the name Frenchy Nakadashi?

The bigger mystery is what are you doing in catholic.org? Are you trying to find ways to get sainthood by the name Frenchy Nakadashi?
I know right...
truth is I am a benevolent soul trying to put you back all sinners and miscreants on to the true faith’s path
(... and I may not be very successful, granted)

Last edited:
What’s he a saint of?
Nothing special, he was just beheaded for being a Christian when it was forbidden. Other Japanese were also beatified with their saint day Nov 27 too ( Matthias Kosaka, Matthias Nakano, Michael Takeshita...)

Lets call it the Japanese Saints Day and another good excuse to get drunk and cosplayed

Reactions: Sudsy
Happy Friday, TAG comrades!

8229BFA1-0850-4E80-B663-1422FC29B81D.jpeg

When you post a bit too much about your little issues on TAG and due to the dark magick of internet Facebook gets to know about it and you get shitty ads as a result... :ROFLMAO:

A2DC98B1-67EB-4905-AE30-F968FBAE66FD.png

Reactions: DireWolf98
When you post a bit too much about your little issues on TAG and due to the dark magick of internet Facebook gets to know about it and you get shitty ads as a result... :ROFLMAO:

Well, the ad promises 50% off. I think after that the average TAG guy would then be precisely the advertised 25 centimetres. :D:eek:

Reactions: Frenchy
Back from a weekend which was much kinkier than initially envisioned.
You know you are way too deep in this hobby when your toiletries pouch (not sure thats the right word) doesn’t include toothbrushes, razors etc ... but plugs, condoms, lube etc :)

Back from a weekend which was much kinkier than initially envisioned.
You know you are way too deep in this hobby when your toiletries pouch (not sure thats the right word) doesn’t include toothbrushes, razors etc ... but plugs, condoms, lube etc :)

Yeah, though the only conclusion of that content must be she was already paipan before the weekend. :eek::D

No the right conclusion is that I can get toothbrushes and razors in the rooms I book :)

No you fool! Those razors are not good enough for delicate shaving. Unlike in your chin a cut in there could destroy the whole weekend :D

Reactions: Frenchy