The Anything Goes Thread

Yup

7BB9619B-89F2-4665-B6F6-425C2B8B5B08.jpeg

On a more serious note, as that's what I am, serious, to be allowed to park there you have to be both pregnant and have had one just pop out? Damn, the restrictions get harder and harder.

Reactions: Sudsy and Majestyk
Was a bit sad yesterday evening ... so got rimmed, pegged , sucked , fucked, whipped etc. Now I’m fine. :)
Don’t give a damn if you guys judge it’s gay or what you think of my appendage. It certainly got a better treatment yesterday than yours :D
Being gay or not has almost nothing to do with your appendix and if you should have it removed or not.

Reactions: BB0523 and MikeH
Being gay or not has almost nothing to do with your appendix and if you should have it removed or not.

Now you are just wrong. Real guys don't have their appendix removed, they just tough it out.

If having a few centimetres of a guy inside your ass is gay how having someone's whole hand inside your stomach is not?

Now you are just wrong. Real guys don't have their appendix removed, they just tough it out.

If having a few centimetres of a guy inside your ass is gay how having someone's whole hand inside your stomach is not?

It may or may not be gay but more importantly was it cooked well , with the right sauce?

Reactions: MikeH
It may or may not be gay but more importantly was it cooked well , with the right sauce?

Now you are on the right track. "Do you like animals?" is the wrong question if you don't mention with what sauce at the same time.

Reactions: Frenchy
They should have him doing GPS navigation, airline safety vids, train announcements, wildlife documentary narrations. Pretty much everything would be better with a healthy dose of Samuel Motherfucking Jackson.

Ain’t that the truth.
I mean I like the way Morgan Freeman does narrations, but BMF Samuel L. Jackson brings a spicy attitude to the spoken word.

Reactions: AMcguyver and Lukes
They should have him doing GPS navigation, airline safety vids, train announcements, wildlife documentary narrations. Pretty much everything would be better with a healthy dose of Samuel Motherfucking Jackson.

Used to have his soundboard app on my phone (which really came in handy at work sometimes ;)), sadly it got taken down from the app store.:(

And yes, everything is better with Motherfucking Samuel L. Jackson.
Even Motherfucking Children’s Books. :D

Reactions: Lukes and Majestyk
One piece of advice for would-be punters online (SD notably) : when you get pics, don’t ask for the sexy, probably doctored ones.
Ask for full-frontal (and full backside) nudity , no make-up, natural light , no weird poses or angles, nothing exciting at all... a full-body mug shot or X-Ray (ok I exaggerate a bit) Then decide based on THAT...

Interviewer: When was the last time you cried?
Liam Gallagher: The other day.
Interviewer: What made you cry?
Liam Gallagher: I stubbed my toe on the coffee table.

Interviewer: When was the last time you cried?
Liam Gallagher: The other day.
Interviewer: What made you cry?
Liam Gallagher: I stubbed my toe on the coffee table.
Life of a rock star... its tough

Reactions: Majestyk