The Anything Goes Thread

Be careful what you wish.

D7F1F9AC-8848-434D-910B-71D03E3B9378.jpeg

When you get stuck in your partner during sex and need to go to the hospital... :ROFLMAO:

I am guessing genital jewellery for both as an anniversary gift sounded like a romantic idea at the time.

Reactions: Frenchy
Currently, my hotel view in NYC!!

I love it!!

Attachments

• C7328523-0CBF-4282-94EB-41563B838AEE.jpeg
    C7328523-0CBF-4282-94EB-41563B838AEE.jpeg
    359.4 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: namae
This made me laugh to tears ...
Excellent parody by Ronny Chieng of all those BS podcasts about Winning and being an Alpha male into all sorts of extreme nonsense shit ... :ROFLMAO:
let’s CRUSH it guys!

and... how do you get there?
Asking for a friend

I don't know, at least yet, how to get to the final destination but I know that quitting your work will definitely help you at least to start the journey.

I don't know, at least yet, how to get to the final destination but I know that quitting your work will definitely help you at least to start the journey.
Timely advice...

Great idea for Valentines Day, Tenga chocolates :ROFLMAO:

Now I wonder if I get that kind of a box from a ladyfriend and then find out it has just chocolate inside will I be happy or disappointed? o_O

Now I wonder if I get that kind of a box from a ladyfriend and then find out it has just chocolate inside will I be happy or disappointed? o_O
... also what can you give her back for White Day then ? White dildo stuffed with cocaine?

... also what can you give her back for White Day then ? White dildo stuffed with cocaine?

Well, it's not called White Day for nothing... If she gave you one with chocolate by a real one and...

Better to stop all other social life and then you don't have to compare!

I know it sounds weird and counterintuitive but TAG helps me stay sane during work hours (and after too). Maybe a nice secretary giving BJs on-demand under my desk would work better, but its a bit hard and risky to organize , so TAG is the safer option

I know it sounds weird and counterintuitive but TAG helps me stay sane during work hours (and after too). Maybe a nice secretary giving BJs on-demand under my desk would work better, but its a bit hard and risky to organize , so TAG is the safer option
I can set that up for you as long as I can film it.

Reactions: Frenchy
I never imagined you as a secretary! :p
Sigh...........I had someone in mind that has just returned...............

Reactions: BB0523
I must confess, always had a suspiciously gayish crush on ... Hugh Grant (and yes, I know where he’s from).

My latest STD check includes my throat check, the resault was ALL Negative. I'm so glad, by operated massive amount of men for blowjob, didn't get my throat, my body affected.

I liked the clinique in Ueno, was nice and new, reception girls were cute, great smile, attentive, doctors were easy to talk.

It was pretty expensive, near JPY 30,000. But I find it was more comfortable than Shinjuku Kabukicho one.

Again, relieved!

The journey in NYC has been so blessed! I enjoy busy shacho life!! I don't have enough time to cover everything I need to accomplish!!

This is the kind of thing that the girls who peaked in highschool and are now all single mums in their 40s and 50s post on facebook.

So you're saying @Majestyk works at Hinomaru on the weekends?