The Anything Goes Thread

Yeah, being long in Nokia you would have doubled your money yesterday. The same crowd seems to be targeting it now which is funny as that is actually a big stock to move and still they managed to do it...

The winter is coming.

tbh I didn’t know Nokia still exists
Which by the way is a good example how in tech you can be a God some year, and a zombie the next

tbh I didn’t know Nokia still exists
Which by the way is a good example how in tech you can be a God some year, and a zombie the next

When cell phones first came to the market they had something like 90% market share in Japan. Then they managed to run that down to 2%. That needs more than just a few missed bonuses for the sales guys.

Last edited:
Thats a very intimate question , young man. Do I ask which anal plug you prefer?
I'm not ashamed to admit that it's of course this one:

BIGGEST-ANAL-SEX-TOYS-IN-THE-WORLD-Large-Anal-Plug-Huge-Butt-Beads-Ass-Toy-BackYard.jpg_960x960.jpg

Thats a very intimate question , young man. Do I ask which anal plug you prefer?

Do you mean for her or for myself? Asking for a friend obviously.

But according to him variety is the name of the game in everything, including strap-ons. So just get the whole set and you don't need to decide.

35118_3_300_300.jpg

# 2 looks more like a tentacle

And then they say you can't eat your cake and have it too. That proves them wrong!

I would still be more worried if mine looked like number three.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
And then they say you can't eat your cake and have it too. That proves them wrong!

I would still be more worried if mine looked like number three.

Just means a mishap with a "Lazy Suzan" at a fine Chinese Restaurant :D, well, maybe mishap is not the proper word.... more like MikeH and Spinner had dinner at Chinese Restaurant, what's that one by Grand Hyatt - Crazy 8 ? ? :p

well, maybe mishap is not the proper word.... more like MikeH and Spinner had dinner at Chinese Restaurant, what's that one by Grand Hyatt - Crazy 8 ? ? :p

Or she just took the song too literally?

Reactions: BB0523 and SugoiBoy
The Gamestop bubble is more or less popped. Glad I got out with at least some profit.
I reduced my shorts a bit yesterday, at a profit. But those swings are just hysterical. The underlying business is just what Blockbuster was for videos. No way this company can be worth 20 or even 10 or 5 bn

The Gamestop bubble is more or less popped. Glad I got out with at least some profit.

I am not sure the Reddit crew has given up just yet. Though I am more than happy to sit (also) this one out and just watching from the sidelines with a beer in my hand.

But I am seriously thinking about reducing my exposure and selling a large portion of my stocks. All this shit seems too much like the peak of a bubble to me.

I am not sure the Reddit crew has given up just yet. Though I am more than happy to sit (also) this one out and just watching from the sidelines with a beer in my hand.

But I am seriously thinking about reducing my exposure and selling a large portion of my stocks. All this shit seems too much like the peak of a bubble to me.

Most of the savvier investors like me got out and made their tidy profits off Gamestop. The rest are going to be mooks left holding the bag thinking they are “sticking it to The Man.” The traders have already intervened in the name of “market volatility,” so I think the joke has run its course and the share price is tumbling accordingly. This madness is going to be a blip in the grand scheme of things. But it's fun to sit back and enjoy the chaos.