The Anything Goes Thread

HOLUP

2F433ABD-E361-4E7D-A93F-A512740B9DF6.jpeg

I just got my vacc appointment for next week. Not sure which one it will be.. will report when complete
Got the Moderna 1st dose of the vaccine yesterday. Barely felt it when injected. Only side effects so far is the typical slight soreness at the injection site. No fever or headache or lethargy for this round. Will report back next month after the 2nd dose.

Thanks to Colbert’s Late Show I just learnt that the cops stopped a 100 persons orgy in my little crazy country as it was illegal.
Why was it illegal? We did orgies since the Roman era! Our kings loved them ! (Except Louis XVI , that wimp)
well it’s because it was after the curfew (6pm... the Japanese « state of emergency » thing is really lame in comparison) and there were problems with masks and « social distancing ». At least our police have a sense of humor... (starting at 3’15’´ in that vid)

Thanks to Colbert’s Late Show I just learnt that the cops stopped a 100 persons orgy in my little crazy country as it was illegal.
Why was it illegal? We did orgies since the Roman era! Our kings loved them ! (Except Louis XVI , that wimp)
well it’s because it was after the curfew (6pm... the Japanese « state of emergency » thing is really lame in comparison) and there were problems with masks and « social distancing ». At least our police have a sense of humor... (starting at 3’15’´ in that vid)

In a way, if the event took place exactly between 6pm and 6am, they respected the curfew... nobody went out during the curfew ! :p

Japanese Man rents himself out offering « nothing in particular ». I applaud this guy! Time to have a male equivalent of the platonic SBs!

Man, that guy who couldnt believe / accept his friend died so rented the rental guy to come with him. Its sad in about 20 different ways. Poor guy.